India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Episode begins with police stations. sameer ask to bishanu to who is u r team leader? he say how much i told u i m team leader. sameer angry.bishnu dad come in police station. he come with his lawyer. lawyer give bishnu bail papers. sameer say to constable to come out bishnu & his freind from jail. bishnu come out from jail.

AT some stall purvi wait for arjun. arjun late as usual. purvi angry & arjun say so sorry purvi i m late. purvi say who r u? i don't know u.LOL a cute moment between Arjun-Purvi... ( nok-jok). arjun & purvi talk about we r always together. he tells her he does not want to loose herOuch...& tells that they will remain like this forever.they came to eat pav bhajiEmbarrassed..& he reminds her that he had promised her even after becoming AK he will come , so he;s hereEmbarrassed & do not want to prove her anything
both says
i love u to each otherEmbarrassed. ( credit goes for Arvi cute moment to Samarp2)..

At deshmukh house sulochana come. everyone looking at sulochana. archu goes near to sulochana. she say i know so many differences our both families. but when purvi kidnapped u all r support to me & my family. so i want to give my purvi engagement with arjun invitation. sulochana say i would like if all r u come to give my purvi our blessing. savita say no one come in arjun-Purvi engagement. ovi crying. DK listen savita decision & he say i want to give arjun-purvi engagement invitation to  my good relatives . so no one come in my son Engagement ceremony. he say to manav u know manav my son consider u r his role model. if u come he will happy. but savita say straight no...Wink sulochana & DK leave. savita shut house door & she taunt to archu.? ovi is crying. all family member r supporting ovi & they goes in room.

archan comes & talks to manv..that how ip for purvi is her baba & for her engagement she wants her babaEmbarrassed...he is quite & sad..archu leaves crying the roomCry...sulo house is being deorated by aniketEmbarrassed

At karanjkar house archu come. purvi say to archana u give me grandmother & mother. i was orphan u gave me name. she say to archu u r doing so much for me..she will do this for her god bharai too then bacchon ke naamkaran & archu will do purvi kid's wedding...LOLLOL
now this is my family. both archu & purvi simles & happy.

Precap: archu say i lost my family before 18 years. all r separate to me but here no one separate from me. purvi ask to archu no one come from u r family to my engagement ceremony.  Manav baba are not come? archu looking at purvi face.

If any mistake please sorry...

ARvi moment  & armana conversation credit goes to samarp2.

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 August 2012 at 11:55am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

gudilifetimefanumavenikapavita_narineshivnirSejal_DesaiDayalNandwanitalaashBsankMADHVI420sharmilaprasadJashpabeej81drpallavigoeladhewarsweetybahlrenraylatoyabryandarestuartywikileaksaku123testindiatejjasamarcynthiagemlilyattitudegigusershivandhnilovedeep06nanda_gopavelvetscarfkripsyzerrosinipillaiBrokengirlheartsmartdgandhi777neuchariJoshana458ReiaLovesGurmeeiheartuviramzeezee55..PlayfulKiss..Darlyneabd_20arjuhi_kmhj&b84jdronamrajuTulseyA HUGE FANJaishankarhemanginiminnieerozieLoveTVShowssamarp2chucklebuddyRach.soapwatcher1AshlaikaProngsPadsMoonyalicia.FastFuriousgirlblueocean_787xxMATSxxstyle14-Swetha-

pmshah1 Newbie
pmshah1
pmshah1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Edited by pmshah1 - 10 August 2012 at 9:51am
Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmshah1

even though im a member it didnt show me the update but it will let me write a comment?? idk but this has been happining to me for the second time plz!! check it out and fix the problem than you

hun, the update isnt posted as yet... only the thread was open.

I hope Shruti is ok and hopefully she will give us the update soon. She is very efficient in updating, so you will see it soon.
samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Vishnu got bail frm jail...& he & Sameer have some face off btwn each other

sameer tells he needs 1 witness to put Vishnu again behind bars..
Sameer looks at all of them suspiciously

cute Arvi momentEmbarrassed
Arjun came to meet Purvi near some pani puri stallBig smile..he's late as usualLOL & she's angryEmbarrassed..but pretends to not recognise himEmbarrassedLOL
cute nok jhok after long timeEmbarrassedLOL..Arjun massaging purvi's handsLOL & she jerks away with angerEmbarrassedLOL

Arvi talking lot of hamesha saath rahenge & allConfusedConfused

he tells her he does not want to loose herOuch...& tells that they will remain like this foreverEmbarrassed..& she says sEmbarrassed
( i m always scared when they talk like thisOuchOuchOuch)

they came to eat pav bhajiEmbarrassed..& he reminds her that he had promised her even after becoming AK he will come , so he;s hereEmbarrassed & do not want to prove her anything

both says i love u to each otherEmbarrassed

Solo came to D house for inviteeShockedShocked

she tells she came for her farzBig smile...she tells as D family were thr for them in their sad days...so she wants to invite them for her happy moments...Arjun-Purvi engagement...all shockedShocked
Archana is not able to c eye to eye to anyone there presentOuch

Savita is taunting as usual...Manv tries to stop her as usual & she continues taunting, that no one frm this house will attend the function...

Savita is not wrong in her place too...she tells sulo cause of ur poti my poti is all sad...& manav will not go cause my poti is his daughter...& ur daughter will only attend ( archu) as she gave yes to this rishta...
Archana tells we were wrong ear;lier..as Arjun loves purvi very much...ovi is cryingCry

dk too comes to invite them, but he tells, i m not forcing u manv...choice is urs..ovi is all shatteredCryOuch

everyone leaves the room, leaving Archan cryingCryCry

archan comes & talks to manv..that how ip for purvi is her baba & for her engagement she wants her babaEmbarrassed...he is quite & sad..archu leaves crying the roomCry...sulo house is being deorated by aniketEmbarrassed

nice archu-Purvi sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...purvi crying telling archu, that she did so much for herEmbarrassed..she brought her frm somewhr & showered all her love to herCryEmbarrassed
for that archu tells herEmbarrassed..its all mother wishEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..she will do this for her god bharai tooEmbarrassedLOLCry..with happy tears she says...then bacchon ke naamkaranLOLCry..then even for her kids shaadi tooLOLEmbarrassed

mon precap...archana tells purvi..that i lost my family 18 yrs backCry, i have no oneCry..& here(pointing to Purvi)..i have no one to looseEmbarrassed, cause ur here with me alwaysEmbarrassedCry...for that purvi is asking her...aai frm ur house no one is com'g? not even babaSmile

BRIEF Update By Naresh on pg 2

Edited by samarp2 - 10 August 2012 at 10:44am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapnbhattacharyareshma12sanika1507Humtum25kitakastuartyawakeningalishashaskapu80rishigunjanalisa21SaphirButterflyjennifer1sarjitosaasaxena3ivanta29asiaheartHeenapekomasPrincess3101mingarealitytviheartupch76karsrilukin4goodSoapramonammartalindavgirid.singhSharee12aditty--Jenelle--..PlayfulKiss..Darlynekajal03TulseyA HUGE FANnaava-scarlett-minniee..SmaTz..Thaneesoapwatcher1preetipcdesicrowdSunsetglow-Swetha-style14

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Vishnu got bail frm jail...& he & Sameer have some face off btwn each other

sameer tells he needs 1 witness to put Vishnu again behind bars..
Sameer looks at all of them suspiciously

cute Arvi momentEmbarrassed
Arjun came to meet Purvi near some pani puri stallBig smile..he's late as usualLOL & she's angryEmbarrassed..but pretends to not recognise himEmbarrassedLOL
Hi Ashu, Thanks so much. I am not sure where is Shruti? Please continue and give us high lights of today's show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12samarp2Ashlaika

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i will try my best Darlyne...i know i m not good as Tanya & Shruti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAshlaika

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

i will try my best Darlyne...i know i m not good as Tanya & Shruti
Ashu, you are doing a good job.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaY786samarp2AshlaikaAnAvidReader

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Guys how was the episode?? didnt get to watch it today...

Go to top