Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Tribute to Rajjo bhaiya! Note added (Page 4)

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by fosla

Bhaiyaa has X-tra acting lessons so he doesn't focus on the bonus that gets fangirls like you X-cited!

It's all about X-tra factors here. Okie.

Yup, its a good thing.. Makes us maintain our loyalties LOL..

I knew what would bring you back baby! Wink

LOL.. i havent posted on IF in AGES ROFL... This is only for you Wink and of course Rajjo Bhaiya.. LOL

I don't know about Pooja but when she spells Kapoor, my bhaiyya is gonna be so heartbroken. Iam waiting to see that acting genius that day with my tissue rolls from Costco reserved for the occasion!

LOL!! He's gna have tissue rolls too. We can all share cuz after all sharing is caring ROFL

He would be a martyr in the season2. Will have a closing tribute after his epic sacrifice!

This show has made martyrdom so overrated... LOL

Season 2 has everyone confused. LOL! Iam confused between Kapur and Kapoor too! I hope Ram Kapoor has enough to get me back to his fan club! Tough call right now! Floored after that aviator pic!

Ouch... I think they should zip his mouth... That's whats got me falling off my track... 
I'm sure we'll see more of the aviators when he lets loose and becomes even more lovesick.. LOL.. wait for it... By then Ram Kapoor will be gayab, so you wont even have to choose. Wink

i hope very soon...so there is NO BALH for me...ppl can njoy bhaiyaan! hum dusro ki chizo pe buri nazar nhi rakhte :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Nancy_NUTS

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _xCIOT_

Bhaiyaa has X-tra acting lessons so he doesn't focus on the bonus that gets fangirls like you X-cited!

LOL.. i havent posted on IF in AGES ROFL... This is only for you Wink and of course Rajjo Bhaiya.. LOL

I don't know about Pooja but when she spells Kapoor, my bhaiyya is gonna be so heartbroken. Iam waiting to see that acting genius that day with my tissue rolls from Costco reserved for the occasion!

LOL!! He's gna have tissue rolls too. We can all share cuz after all sharing is caring ROFL

He would be a martyr in the season2. Will have a closing tribute after his epic sacrifice!

Season 2 has everyone confused. LOL! Iam confused between Kapur and Kapoor too! I hope Ram Kapoor has enough to get me back to his fan club! Tough call right now! Floored after that aviator pic!

Ouch... I think they should zip his mouth... That's whats got me falling off my track... 
I'm sure we'll see more of the aviators when he lets loose and becomes even more lovesick.. LOL.. wait for it... By then Ram Kapoor will be gayab, so you wont even have to choose. Wink

i hope very soon...so there is NO BALH for me...ppl can njoy bhaiyaan! hum dusro ki chizo pe buri nazar nhi rakhte :D

LOL Arshi! 
Yep. mee too.. Waiting for that day... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ramsha_002fosla

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

partner tusse gr8 ho...sadi hope ho...tussi top ho 
[/QUOTE]
Arshi

I could find these in the episode pics on FB ! Really, these were the ones that were available and thought must be the best ones.
Waise, ek photo hain naah who glass wala! Check karo!

Iam just blown away by this hero! I mean!! What an acting yaar! I could just wish to see him one day in a true hero role!!

Haan! Who last song aayega.. Jab Rajjo bhaiyya ki baarat aayegi!! We can all send condolences together!

Thanks for appreciating and enjoying my tribute! Jai ho Rajjo bhaiya ki!
[/QUOTE]

oye bass...u seem totally blown away by the HAWWTTYYY..Dead...aise mat kar! LOL

u know yaha iske kitne LUVRS hai...sab milke peetenge jaaneman... Bhaago bhaago! 
[/QUOTE]
Hello hi bye bye! Blown away.. Totally!! Isi liye toh maine post banayi even without watching the show!

Kya? Competition aur bhaiyya keliye? Bhaag DK bose keliye time hain bhai!

shamma92Nancy_NUTSramsha_002

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

What loyalty? Please. If I have learnt something from the show it is MOVE ON! It's a fiction show so Faith, Trust and Patience are overrated!

Me too! But Bhaiyaa has that magnetic charm which pulls you even when you don't watch the show! Uff! Maar daala!

Haan! Sharing is caring!! A little too seriously here!LOL

C'mon! That's the style of the season which seems to be IN for a decade or more! 

The CV's have found the way to shove.. err.. show Rajat bhaiya as the hero. So they got Ram to talk and Priya to shut up! Love sick bhaiyaa. Wow! I can already see my drool session and tearathon begin. Don't remind me puhleez!
Who's Ram Kapoor btw?

nandinimpshamma92Nancy_NUTS

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

partner tusse gr8 ho...sadi hope ho...tussi top ho 
Arshi

I could find these in the episode pics on FB ! Really, these were the ones that were available and thought must be the best ones.
Waise, ek photo hain naah who glass wala! Check karo!

Iam just blown away by this hero! I mean!! What an acting yaar! I could just wish to see him one day in a true hero role!!

Haan! Who last song aayega.. Jab Rajjo bhaiyya ki baarat aayegi!! We can all send condolences together!

Thanks for appreciating and enjoying my tribute! Jai ho Rajjo bhaiya ki!
[/QUOTE]

oye bass...u seem totally blown away by the HAWWTTYYY..Dead...aise mat kar! LOL

u know yaha iske kitne LUVRS hai...sab milke peetenge jaaneman... Bhaago bhaago! 
[/QUOTE]
Hello hi bye bye! Blown away.. Totally!! Isi liye toh maine post banayi even without watching the show!

Kya? Competition aur bhaiyya keliye? Bhaag DK bose keliye time hain bhai!
[/QUOTE]

haan abhi asli luvrs ayegne...to HELLO HIIE BYE BYE karenge aapko... ROFL he is FIT...charming..AUR SMILE to mashallah Silly

the problem with me is i dont find any of these qualities in him...Cry..OMG m a HOPELESS CASE. D'oh

hum RAM BHAKT HAI ...Day Dreaming...SORRY BHIYAAN aap angie ko jhello ROFL

Edited by _xCIOT_ - 10 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Nancy_NUTSsahana747fosla

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Hello again. Who's Ram Kapoor? Sometime tell me.

Iam watching Bhaiyaa acche lagte hain for now and maybe EVER!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Hello again. Who's Ram Kapoor? Sometime tell me.

Iam watching Bhaiyaa acche lagte hain for now and maybe EVER!

Humaare BALH dekhne ki wajah...

aap karo bhaiyaan ko njoy...our RAM dont need ur show aur luv huhhh Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishnuhshamma92sahana747fosla

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

agree with u completely...even m waiting for the acting milestone scene ROFL! 

Arshi

If you don't give a standing ovation, that day... I would change my name to Mrs Kapoor!LOL
Uss din toh Oscar waale paunch jayenge.. So puhleez.. tissues mat bhoolna!

oyeee definately yaar...oscar type performances bar baar nahi milte...

Itna FIT Embarrassed hai...but bhabhi pe buri nazar naa rakhe! Baaki sab thik hai :p waise PK ji itni acchi nahi hai...he is so haawtt n charming iske liye they should get some haawtt girl!

bhabhi is gud for golu :p
Season 2 has got TRP's falling because the idiot CV's are not exploring bhaiyaa's acting abilities.
If only they give him 15 minutes of the show everyday, we could easily get those fans from IPL X-tra innings here! Bas promotion strategy galat hai!

Fit hai aur fine hai! Bas! Isse aage kuch chahiye nahi! And maasha allah! Jab who acting karte hain.. I toh go bonkers!

I agree ! My bhaiyaa deserves better! Hawwtt and happening ladki chahiye! Maybe after the epic scenes, I can start a bhaiyaa ki swavamvar!

shamma92Nancy_NUTSramsha_002

Go to top