Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fosla

Santhi

I agree! Bhaiyaa did it for me!! Iam already so overwhelmed, watching episodes might need words that the forum cannot handle. So will stick to written updates for now!
Your comment always hits the nail on its head and Iam glad you let your opinion out!

Jo bhi ho. Dekhne se bhaiyya ke liye aap ki ijjat aur bhi badh jaati. Ab to ek misal ban chuke hain wo. Anyway the power of using remote control is always with you :) and am happy for u.
balh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee post Angie! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I too loveee Rajat aka one-faced expression Kapur with a 'U' so much.๐Ÿ˜ Ram Kapoor with a double 'O' has some tough competition.

And ufff,he was looking so hot with those aviators, i became blind after seeing him with those. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I hope Bhaiyya keeps up the good work. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by naznin17 - 11 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oye Behna... you used SRK song on Bhaiya??? how can you??? Nahiii.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Only YOU can come up with such things sista.. seriously... FUNNY SHIT... 

By the way.. I am with Ambs.. you picked all the creepy shots of KapUr.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ambs- Tall, Dark, Handsome Bhaiya with freaky eyebrows...๐Ÿคฃ.dude looks freeeaky...

Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a ton Lovelymani! Haan! The only change is Didi isn't writing my life script! Thank god for small mercies!

Haha haha seriously LOL
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks a ton Lovelymani! Haan! The only change is Didi isn't writing my life script! Thank god for small mercies!

Your ingenuity is awesome. You should seriously consider other career options.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Angie, u rolled me over with this post ๐Ÿคฃ wow , agree the day is just near when Rajjo bhaiyya sings the song , agree he is all over now๐Ÿ˜†
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL LOL LOL LOL   Clap  Clap love it Angie! Main TumharaFan hoon ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Woohhh! this was what i was waiting for Angie Di

i went bonkers watching those pics n the captions u gave๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ nd Mumma thought i've officially lost it but never mind๐Ÿ˜†

O n i can imagine Rajjo singing "Wah Wah Ramji๐Ÿ˜†

wah wah Angie Di take a bow!

Agree
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ehehee๐Ÿคฃ Angie kaha thi tum,๐Ÿ‘ Great post,such a relief from shitty episodes, pata nahi kitne deen ye sahana hoga behena๐Ÿ˜‰ I am just super pissed with CVs all the shit they are showing these days.ye Rajat ki prem kahani mai I am not at all interested, God knows how long we have to tolerate this crap. Bas Pihu Ram and Priya are relief, but looks like with Ram returning to India, who bhi nasib mai nahi hai..Abhi to mamaji and Ayesha the B**** ko tolerate karna hoga, wonder when will TRPs hit the bottom๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก that is the only way they will learn a lesson.