Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Deadly Episode (Page 2)

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

@surbhi: oh thanx dear..yes mein toh shabhari ki tarah intezaar karrahiti iss pal keliye..finally i got this much awaited scene.

abh sirf dekna yeh hai kaise bachayega RK apni pyaari shrimati ko..abh muje koi darr nahi hai ki indu marnewalihai..aisa hoi nahi saktahai jab ricky diwan hai

It was much awaited moment for all Inshians...Ki Rishi ko kaise bhi pata chal jaaye!!!
and finally as many of the members wished or predicted Indira told to Jazzy singh!!!

and...Hmm...it will be Rishi + Ricky Diwan...thts going to save Indira!!!
Mixture of both of them...Rishi's love, Ricky's strength they will do anything to save her Life!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangruhin1234ratibob007RanjinikishanHeema22EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

@surbhi: oh thanx dear..yes mein toh shabhari ki tarah intezaar karrahiti iss pal keliye..finally i got this much awaited scene.

abh sirf dekna yeh hai kaise bachayega RK apni pyaari shrimati ko..abh muje koi darr nahi hai ki indu marnewalihai..aisa hoi nahi saktahai jab ricky diwan hai
no need of mentioning thanks yaar...Hugi agree...half of the fears are gonna...even i have confidence now that this death track will end on a positive noteDay Dreaming...proving the strenth of inshi love and there are now leaps coming in our beloved show..Heart.everything in last some days were scary...but now ...especially after today episode...i am so so exited...it will be so awww seeing rishi taking care of her at every step...and indira moving him away...but now he will not get away...yipeeeDancing...
i was so scared when rishi got angry...i seriously dint wanted inshi to fight that too when they were showing it was just 13 days left with her...i am so relaxed now...Big smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 August 2012 at 10:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangratibob007RanjinikishanHeema22..Bebolove..

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
my god kitna kush hai yaar hum sab..i think each & every individual wanted rishi to know about BT aur woh din aagaya woh bi 200th epi celebration se pehleParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangruhin1234ratibob007Anu_1Rasha4evaHeema22

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

i am really positive and so happy that he got to know...atlast she will not bear it alone...he will be there for her at each and every step...now its not a destiny test for indira but for inshi...i am in love with the way he reacted...i wanted him to react like that...calm ...composed with a motive ...target to change the destiny...i loved the precap where he took his first step...he lifted her.Heart...and she is shocked...awieee...i want it to continue like forever...Wink...but i was kind of sad with what he asked her partner in jbj to do...he wanted to spoil the dance and all...i felt like there is much worst store for us...but then it was magic...i feel it was just the way for cvs through which they can make indu  shout the truth to rishi...so i am glad...and happy...touched...it was a great episode...rati was looking angelic...i loved that gown on her...actually stunning is the world...leave nothing in the world can define her for me...i am a gone case LOL...everything was perfect.Heart..the dialogues...the body language of inshi...just everything...
and i dont feel any love triangle is gonna be there now...as that doctor is a sweetheart herself...and i have a feeling that may she will be the doctor who will save our indu...lets wait and watch...thanks for an awesome post rajni...i know you were waiting for it since ages...and i am so glad it happened...Hug

aww di, ur backHug
i too loved today's episode. it was magical.  God di ab monday tak ka wait karna pade ga for inshi momentsOuch cvs hamesha aisa kiyun karte hain???Ouch
yes di rati was looking so pretty in that gownEmbarrassed uff i was surprised seeing her in a gownBlushing
Yeah, thank god ricky ko pata chal gaya...his expressions were so good thereBig smile
i am happy di, that ur inshi fan tooBig smile
no doubts, shweta was sweat heart today...aww the way she was talking to indu...lovely convo they had...n happy that shweta isn't after rickyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007Ranjinikishan

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

no need of mentioning thanks yaar...Hugi agree...half of the fears are gonna...even i have confidence now that this death track will end on a positive noteDay Dreaming...proving the strenth of inshi love and there are now leaps coming in our beloved show..Heart.everything in last some days were scary...but now ...especially after today episode...i am so so exited...it will be so awww seeing rishi taking care of her at every step...and indira moving him away...but now he will not get away...yipeeeDancing...
i was so scared when rishi got angry...i seriously dint wanted inshi to fight that too when they were showing it was just 13 days left with her...i am so relaxed now...Big smile

di aj ka din bohat acha hai na?Big smile ap ka computer bhi theek hogaya...i got to c u on hd forum...aur aj ka episode bhi dhamakedar thaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
just one word...precap precap precap...background score...background score...background score...wallah wallah

kulbirkangratibob007Ranjinikishan

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

atlast did it...Dancing

wohoo m really happy seeing u here diEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Full of surprises!Cvs have granted all our wishes in one episode!Now Indira will not bear the pain in her heart alone!Our rk will save Indu!

DHAMAL EPISODE!DancingDancingDancing

rrrrwwwwkulbirkangratibob007

Go to top