India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Deadly Episode

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Finally the D Day arrived..YES people today rishi ko pata chala from his mask appearance ki apni shrimatiji ko BT hai..he has challenged bhagawan that he is going to save his wife .

ABH DUNIYA DEKEGI RISHI KUMAR KAISE BACHATAHAI APNI SHRIMATIJI KO

this is what he said himself in the end

Now get ready to see how inshi together get rid of the deadly diseaseThumbs Up

RISHI / RICKY & INSHI ROCKS

hats of to the writers for giving us very beautiful episode

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangruhin1234Nishaathrupzgalkhushi1985kaya123ratibob007Raleighbcatriyakhanprerna_agrawalAnu_1manali65Rasha4evaaadksamrudhi.rtwila-sumana-....Diya....Heema22lieslAngels_SweetzJ.LOsjj23Silent.DreamerEtherealRatiCloudy.Night-Clara-..Bebolove..

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
what a gift for HD fans friends..seriously ila mam is the best now.  now i am eagerly waiting for the 200th epi celebration with open heart.

INSHI ROCKSHug

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 10 August 2012 at 9:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwkulbirkangrupzgalkaya123ratibob007riyakhanRasha4evasamrudhi.r....Diya....Heema22Angels_Sweetz.Shree.Cloudy.Night

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i am really positive and so happy that he got to know...atlast she will not bear it alone...he will be there for her at each and every step...now its not a destiny test for indira but for inshi...i am in love with the way he reacted...i wanted him to react like that...calm ...composed with a motive ...target to change the destiny...i loved the precap where he took his first step...he lifted her.Heart...and she is shocked...awieee...i want it to continue like forever...Wink...but i was kind of sad with what he asked her partner in jbj to do...he wanted to spoil the dance and all...i felt like there is much worst store for us...but then it was magic...i feel it was just the way for cvs through which they can make indu  shout the truth to rishi...so i am glad...and happy...touched...it was a great episode...rati was looking angelic...i loved that gown on her...actually stunning is the world...leave nothing in the world can define her for me...i am a gone case LOL...everything was perfect.Heart..the dialogues...the body language of inshi...just everything...
and i dont feel any love triangle is gonna be there now...as that doctor is a sweetheart herself...and i have a feeling that may she will be the doctor who will save our indu...lets wait and watch...thanks for an awesome post rajni...i know you were waiting for it since ages...and i am so glad it happened...Hug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 August 2012 at 9:55am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwkulbirkangruhin1234kaya123ratibob007rupzgalAnu_1samrudhi.rRasha4eva....Diya....RanjinikishanAngels_SweetzHeema22liesl..Bebolove..

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
inshi forever!!! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwkulbirkangrosediya28ratibob007rupzgalRasha4eva....Diya....Heema22liesl

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Super Mindblowing episode!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Indira / Rati di is looking soo soo BEAUTIFUL for the Dance Competition!  Uff By God Simple yet Stunning costume and Wonderful Hair Style with Additional Glitters things on Hair. She is looking Breath taking Gorgeous!

And FINALLY...FINALLY...Indira told to Jazzy singh tht she has Brain Tumor in anger when she came to know tht he gave money to her partner to spoil her dance! Sooo Finally Rishi got to knw abt it...now pakka he will take care of her and Indira ko har haal mein bacha lega!!!!

Feeling sooo relaxed tht all the Misunderstandings and tensions are over!!!
Rishi will definately save Indira now!!! And not only that...now Indira will have tht caring husband beside her in this difficult time of hers...she need not suffer alone keeping her pain burried in her heart. Rishi will be there for her...and Pakka Indira will be Fine!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwrosediya28kulbirkangruhin1234ratibob007rupzgalAnu_1Ranjinikishan....Diya....Heema22

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

atlast did it...Dancing

Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 August 2012 at 10:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwrosediya28ratibob007rupzgalAnu_1Rasha4eva....Diya....RanjinikishanHeema22liesl.Shree...Bebolove..

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
inshi forever...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangratibob007rupzgalHeema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@surbhi: oh thanx dear..yes mein toh shabhari ki tarah intezaar karrahiti iss pal keliye..finally i got this much awaited scene.

abh sirf dekna yeh hai kaise bachayega RK apni pyaari shrimati ko..abh muje koi darr nahi hai ki indu marnewalihai..aisa hoi nahi saktahai jab ricky diwan hai

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28kulbirkangratibob007ruhin1234riyakhanHeema22EtherealRati

Go to top