Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Orphans and Suicide... (Page 9)

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

OMG...last week she seemed like a pathological liar to me! The way she spun that web of lies had me flinching.

In fact her lying has become quite frequent now...two episodes ago when she was quietly stealing  glances at Arnav when he got up in the morning, he asked her why she was looking at him and she said she wasn't!
Lying has become second nature to her...sheesh!

And now she's back to behaving like a bumbling clowning caricature...

I know! It worries me. Confused Wasn't she the one who couldn't lie?? I just hope they actually stick to the "no more games/lies" line they dropped before raksha bandhan. Maybe then her character will be back on track...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwhosbk2FairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

This is a very serious question, Tangy

Sex sells. And everything that alludes to something related is titillating in weird ways because the subject is simply so taboo and hush hush in India. Hence the curiosity, the reaction, the outrage, the sympathy

Life in India is hardly valued. The laws of this nation will tell you that.

So it doesnt surprise me that issues like suicide are treated almost casually.

My mind was screaming revolt when Arnav revealed that his lost both his parents to suicide and yet it made no difference to him when he supported Khushi in using that argument to get Akasha nd Payal together and worse when she uses the same route to tell him she is freeing him of her later when she is on the terrace!

What can I say Tangy, expecting sensitivity at the prime time slot seems to be almost as stupid as expecting logic!

Meera...life its value and the laws in India is avery interesting point you raise...juxtapose it against the many millions of religious fellowships and places of worship...the sages and whaat not...
people dying and killing for religion???!!!!!!!

I suppose its the consistancy of thier story telling that also lends to the callousness of how certain sensitive sujects are treated...and this just not just pertain to IP but the whole industry and the audience at large...

nonasimeera30FairyLiquidSoapkbtr

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
they even made akaash do suicide attempt for payalLOL
now ..u think all the one-side lovers in society will follow this???

DrwhokbtrFairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Sex sells, and when you throw in the arrogant, cocksure male, versus the blushing and quivering waif like female, sex then soars in sales to epic proportions, because it successfully dampens things down south. 

Dramatizing that which is dark works well if done tastefully enough. But the obvious lack of research, and laziness which surrounds such plots and story lines in certain shows/movies etc. makes me cringe. And of course we as a society prefer to judge first, then analyse, and that too if we're able to make time for it. They throw it at us, and we either lap it up, or dismiss it as irrelevant. Discussions like this one however, are what should arise from what we're exposed to, in whatever form.

On a side note... for a channel which boasts a more forward way of thinking (for women?) continues to do injustice to females everywhere. The continuous insistence that a woman needs only a man to keep her standing firm and secure is nauseating, while portraying that a man needs a woman only to soften his heart while hardening his other assets simultaneously is gag inducing.

As for the idea that the male lead in this particular show is a virgin, yet manages to express such a sure attitude towards sex is at best ignorant, to put it mildly.
Rubs eyes Rubs eyes again...rinses em out...and rubs them again but theres no dsubting it she is here and it is she...for now one can coing it quite like this...arrogant cocksure male ...and quivering blushing waif...and the dampening things down southLOL (the last part took me a while)...

portraying that a man needs a woman only to soften his heart while hardening his other assets simultaneously is gag inducing.

Quite literally I would say...LOL

THe whole i am gonna do u tonite ...and her please no master...is ...I am at a loss ...funny, poor writing...undercreative...not sure...

Good to see you Anne...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelskarismainspiringstarsmeera30FairyLiquidSoapkbtr

IFID Senior Member
IFID
IFID

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed-edited- apologies...perhaps the wrong forum

Edited by IFID - 10 August 2012 at 6:02pm
prettyface123 Newbie
prettyface123
prettyface123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

they even made akaash do suicide attempt for payalLOL
now ..u think all the one-side lovers in society will follow this???
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFID

You deceived a good heart, and you cheat many repeatedly,
Oh! but the first's just a harmless mistake, others just can't keep their promises you see,
We measure purity and virtuosity in more profound ways than these, and abide by very honestly,
Off you go you're free-

You lied shamelessly and you did so with great planning and the intent to loot cleverly,
Oh but the firsts a slip of the tongue, others just corruption, we all happily thrive on it don't we,
We measure purity and virtuosity in more profound ways than these, and abide by very honestly,
Off you go you're free-

You thieved like a small time robber, and you stole billions so heartlessly,
Oh but the firsts just a petty crime, others just wrong policy, C'mon just coz you don't agree,
Off you go you're free-

You killed someone unwittingly, and you butchered many lives unflinchingly,
Oh but the firsts just an accident, the other is called war, a show of strength, Dare you question bravery?
Off you go you're free-

You got dumped in love, and you were young, naive and foolhardy,
Oh no can't have none of this in our untainted , righteous and perfect society,
Sex before holy matrimony, just busted every chance at purity or virtuosity,
The sin, the burden, the shame, you shall pay for this dearly ...are never to be set free-

wrote the above a while back ...but guess shared it only via PM w/ a few folks...never posted it(different ID)...

IFID...First off I am Honored you chose to publish here...

though I must say ...it will not get the ...publicity it so needs here...

the messge to put it very coloqially is Kick ass...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDTeleFankarismainspiringstarsMagicalKashmeera30asha...FairyLiquidSoap

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Im so lostCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CravingKhana

Go to top