Orphans and Suicide... (Page 10)

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Originally posted by IFID

You deceived a good heart, and you cheat many repeatedly,
Oh! but the first's just a harmless mistake, others just can't keep their promises you see,
We measure purity and virtuosity in more profound ways than these, and abide by very honestly,
Off you go you're free-

You lied shamelessly and you did so with great planning and the intent to loot cleverly,
Oh but the firsts a slip of the tongue, others just corruption, we all happily thrive on it don't we,
We measure purity and virtuosity in more profound ways than these, and abide by very honestly,
Off you go you're free-

You thieved like a small time robber, and you stole billions so heartlessly,
Oh but the firsts just a petty crime, others just wrong policy, C'mon just coz you don't agree,
Off you go you're free-

You killed someone unwittingly, and you butchered many lives unflinchingly,
Oh but the firsts just an accident, the other is called war, a show of strength, Dare you question bravery?
Off you go you're free-

You got dumped in love, and you were young, naive and foolhardy,
Oh no can't have none of this in our untainted , righteous and perfect society,
Sex before holy matrimony, just busted every chance at purity or virtuosity,
The sin, the burden, the shame, you shall pay for this dearly ...are never to be set free-

wrote the above a while back ...but guess shared it only via PM w/ a few folks...never posted it(different ID)...

IFID...First off I am Honored you chose to publish here...

though I must say ...it will not get the ...publicity it so needs here...

the messge to put it very coloqially is Kick ass...

Clap Oh that is just brilliant!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDinspiringstarsSeerialLoopsasha...FairyLiquidSoapCravingKhana

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Frankly these guys bring in topics that is way beyond their depth and they have no clue what to do with them after the initial momement so they throw a Rabba ve and give an SBS segment to throw us off the scent and move on to the next.

Yes tragedies are prevalent I reality but the way you portray this is what shapes your tale. But then again I tell myself this is star plus. They deal with things like physical abuse, suicide, orphans, abortions, infidelity like ASR's office that gets turned into cafes dress boutiques hotels etc etc , decorated and repackaged for dramatic effect.

Now what pisses me off is this whole stress on SEX at the moment. They dragged this consummation bullshit for months till we had to delete that word from our brains. Now this SR nonsense A dirty mould in the Gupta sink has more sex drive than ASR. SERIOUSLY. It's beyond stupid at this point. They have been apparently married for six months and are they seriously planning to milk this for another year ? Is this their idea of titillation ?

It's hilarious that they portrayed ASR as Mr. I am so hot you wet your pants when I frown. To think of the hopes we had when he had La as a live in girl friend. You can become re- virginized staying with this dude. With so much inactivity your hymen probably would grow back.

They already have so much potential with the material they have introduced in the show. Instead of cheap titillation for a few TRPs if they craft them into their characters they would have a show that is well above par compared to the rest. But to wish for that from a daily serial might frankly be too much of an ask.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsIFIDkarismaNeemsundarinonasiDrwhoFairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_Swing

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Suicide is a sad, horrific and terrible thing to do. I'm in college and I know how my age mates mind work. It seems like solution to all mundane, small problem. They think about suciding when their boyfriend broke up with them, or when they get bad marks. And... The serials glorifying it, showing that as soon as someone thinks about suicide all their problems are solved is stupid. And now to your question? Please you expect seriousness from this show about such trivial thing as sucide? Na.. Which world are you leaving in? 
 Sex is  important Bas.!!!..aur mithais!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDFairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Oh! but the first's just a harmless mistake, others just can't keep their promises you see,
Off you go you're free-

You lied shamelessly and you did so with great planning and the intent to loot cleverly,
Oh but the firsts a slip of the tongue, others just corruption, we all happily thrive on it don't we,
Off you go you're free-

Oh but the firsts just a petty crime, others just wrong policy, C'mon just coz you don't agree,
Off you go you're free-

Oh but the firsts just an accident, the other is called war, a show of strength, Dare you question bravery?
Off you go you're free-

The sin, the burden, the shame, you shall pay for this dearly ...are never to be set free-

wrote the above a while back ...but guess shared it only via PM w/ a few folks...never posted it(different ID)...

I agree.
This is beyond Brilliant.  Who ever you are IFID, you have utmost respect from me.  Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant.  Awesome !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDDrwhouniqueblueroseLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

actually on second thoughts when did khushi try and kill herself???Confused
When they had her acting like a clown because she had watched some lame program on the telly with the host going on and on about some silly tale about infidelity. She thought her "Laad Governer" married her to offset his bad luck and then would kill her off after 6 months so he could marry his true love aka Lavanya. I know, I know, what the?? This is when she found out the reason he had married her. It was an episode that left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth because of the way they had handled a sensitive subject like suicide. The only saving grace was the outstanding performance of Sarun. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDHessa85FairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Great post tangy!!!

Well its really sad the PH feel the tragedies of life like suicide and tragic past has to peppered with interludes of Sex and suhaag raat!!!!

They obviously dunno the meaning or depth of life and its value else suicide attempt wouldn't have been so comic back then and nor would loss parents be shown this way!!!

All i can see media wants to repeatedly portray is tragic and erring hero ...and naive/innocent and beautiful heroine...hero errs and then realizes he loves the girl all he has to do is smirk or smile and yes the girl is back in his arms!!! 

The other day i was watching a movie with guy with huge complex and ill treating his wife and doubting her for infidelity and ill treating her yada yada and at last reaches and asylum and after getting cured  wants his wife back...and of course she goes back to him...and we all are happy aren't we????
Same case if the wife is nagging and doubting...its comic she is vamp...she is wrong and cause of discord in family etc...

A man is fat/dark or so many other things in short not physically attractive and girl rejects him...crucify the girl blame her create tragic hero and great man out of him!!!

A girl is dark, fat and guy dislikes her or sight of her...oh what a comedy!!!!!

I wonder what these people want to tell us...through all this!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFIDHessa85DrwhoFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Off you go you're free-

Off you go you're free-

Off you go you're free-

Off you go you're free-

I agree.
This is beyond Brilliant.  Who ever you are IFID, you have utmost respect from me.  Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant.  Awesome !!!
I third that this person is absolutely sparkling wow Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFID

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Embarrassed-edited- apologies...perhaps the wrong forum
serendipity? but please do continue to make the same fortunate mistake Smile
I doff my hat to you You were simply brilliant and sparklingClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: