India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lol @ the precap

Kuki18 Groupbie
Kuki18
Kuki18

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Anjali is texting like. 16yr old girl who just received a text from her crush, excitement in her eyes, giggly smile! Just like ur first puppy love.

So guys if things ever get boring between you and ur partner the that's the way forward in life, marry an arsehole, let him cheat you and ur family badly, while kidnapping ur beloved brother, attempting to kill him and seize his properties. Let your bro kick him out then voilaaa! Secret meetings, private calls and messages, hide and seek games in restaurants will bring all the spark back!!

Romance ignited again!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

twinklegirlirene95naiduAnshikaaaMvDiva25aira027537Marnavsgirlsun2011..Swapnali..shilparoxx...Penknife...zafiBlack_ParadizeJaiJaiIraniMatabhaktiii-CoolChick-pieryrose

balav Senior Member
balav
balav

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i agree with you friend. even if anjali does not believe that shyam is the culprit bcoz of lack of evidence, she should have been atleast worried abt her brother a lot and atleast seek the help of police or other detective agencies to find and trace the gang who  kidnapped arnav and tried to kill him.
Even arnav should not keep quite just merely kicking shyam out of the house. He should also find about the men hired by shyam and know the full details regarding this matter

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuki18taklima_najsun2011zafiJUHI.HIpieryrose

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
well said!!!LOL...
 i feel anji is so dumb!!! she beleives snakewa more dan hr own bro who always keeps hr on top most priority list...arnav has dedicated his entire life fr her...is marriage???...was also fr protectin anji frm creepwa (thank hr fr datWink)...bt dis grl doesnt undrstnds any thin nor evn try to undrstnd...Angryi evn she really needs to get hrself checked up!!!!LOL

Edited by JUHI.HI - 10 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuki18

myself..me Senior Member
myself..me
myself..me

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ths it....love is blinddd...Ouch
Kuki18 Groupbie
Kuki18
Kuki18

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balav

i agree with you friend. even if anjali does not believe that shyam is the culprit bcoz of lack of evidence, she should have been atleast worried abt her brother a lot and atleast seek the help of police or other detective agencies to find and trace the gang who kidnapped arnav and tried to kill him.
Even arnav should not keep quite just merely kicking shyam out of the house. He should also find about the men hired by shyam and know the full details regarding this matter

Exactly, let's just forget that ASR had kerosine thrown at him ( although khushi changed it ) and ur right,
Asr should be keeping an eye out for Shyam as well getting his revenge from them goon. I mean when he was mad at khushi he didn't waste time doing her badnami to the whole of Lucknow so why let the goons and Shyam off so easily?!
Kuki18 Groupbie
Kuki18
Kuki18

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrksr110

ths it...<font size="5">.love is blinddd</font>...Ouch

Clearly it is deaf dumb and blind!
magneticbarun Senior Member
magneticbarun
magneticbarun

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrksr110

ths it....love is blinddd...Ouch
i wanna add love is blinddd, deaf & dumb her case
..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Lol.. true...

But again, when has she not behaved like a 16-yr old (or even younger)?

She is either too excited or too depressed is clear from the way she talks, giggles, cries and lies..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuki18

Go to top