India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Why Virika's roka was grand (Page 7)

shabeelaforKT Newbie
shabeelaforKT
shabeelaforKT

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
SuperAgree With U Tara Dii...It Was Arranged By Classy Swamini Bua For Classy Virikaa...Hayee..Jeevika In Pink With White Diamond Jewellery..Truly An Angelic Luk.The Way She Came..Those Smiless...And D Way She Shows Her Earings..Thn Nervousnes Part-Deep Breathe..And And Viren Ji Lines-Mijhe Jeevika Ki Smile Bahut Pasand Hai,Isliye Main Hamesha Khta Hun,Muskurati Rha Kroo...Jeevika Aaj Se Meri Zindagi Ka Hissa Nhi Balki Khud Meri Zindagi Baneneja Rhi Hai.Haye..Main Vaarin Jawaan..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19tara_211relentless.

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabeelaforKT

SuperAgree With U Tara Dii...It Was Arranged By Classy Swamini Bua For Classy Virikaa...Hayee..Jeevika In Pink With White Diamond Jewellery..Truly An Angelic Luk.The Way She Came..Those Smiless...And D Way She Shows Her Earings..Thn Nervousnes Part-Deep Breathe..And And Viren Ji Lines-Mijhe Jeevika Ki Smile Bahut Pasand Hai,Isliye Main Hamesha Khta Hun,Muskurati Rha Kroo...Jeevika Aaj Se Meri Zindagi Ka Hissa Nhi Balki Khud Meri Zindagi Baneneja Rhi Hai.Haye..Main Vaarin Jawaan..

yeah...those simple gestures of Virika were just so beautiful..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabeelaforKT

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
here's what i feel:

1. This topic is clearly created to provoke virman fans.

2. This topic is clearly created to provoke virman fans.

and,

3. This topic is clearly created to provoke virman fans. TongueLOL
LOL

so my request to virman fans. stop playing in the hands of the TM. i have noticed that she only appears on the forum when there has been a good episode for virman and makes such topics. so don't spoil ur mood by such posts and enjoy ur fav jodi's glory Smile

chill and chao!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

befairilovevirat21siya803_Sara_jacinta_91.sariminoz.SunshineTears.Anastasia...Amri..

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiNO.1

here's what i feel:

and,

LOL

so my request to virman fans. stop playing in the hands of the TM. i have noticed that she only appears on the forum when there has been a good episode for virman and makes such topics. so don't spoil ur mood by such posts and enjoy ur fav jodi's glory Smile

chill and chao!

Haye...wow..notice me a lot...STALKER...LOL
AND...u are wrong darling...ur just 1month nd few days old on IF as a member...SO keep ur opinion about myself to urself...!!!
Go check my posts...nd then come back...nd if u have noticed me so much...ur this account is definitely a fakey Mr or Ms ArshiNO.1 ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19Fari_15-Sara.relentless.

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

here's what i feel:

and,

LOL

chill and chao!

AND...u are wrong darling...ur just 1month nd few days old on IF as a member...SO keep ur opinion about myself to urself...!!!
Go check my posts...nd then come back...nd if u have noticed me so much...ur this account is definitely a fakey Mr or Ms ArshiNO.1 ;)

Rofl! yes i am "stalking" you! i am stalking you on an OPEN post made on a PUBLIC forum! LOL! beta wrong use of the word stalking. English kamzoor hai kya aapki? Embarrassed

and yeah! i made a fake account on 30th June to comment on ur topic created on 11th August. so i guess i can see into the future as well as a "stalk" peopleTongue

oh and how come u didn't 'conveniently' ignore my posts. isn't that what you do with the responses on ur topic that u don't like? Embarrassed

not gonna argue anymore. this topic was made to instigate and that's that.

bye!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702ilovevirat21siya803SunshineTears-Antu-_-Aslan-.Anastasia...Amri..

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tara_211

here's what i feel:

and,

LOL

chill and chao!

Rofl! yes i am "stalking" you! i am stalking you on an OPEN post made on a PUBLIC forum! LOL! beta wrong use of the word stalking. English kamzoor hai kya aapki? Embarrassed

and yeah! i made a fake account on 30th June to comment on ur topic created on 11th August. so i guess i can see into the future as well as a "stalk" peopleTongue

oh and how come u didn't 'conveniently' ignore my posts. isn't that what you do with the responses on ur topic that u don't like? Embarrassed

not gonna argue anymore. this topic was made to instigate and that's that.

bye!

u targetted the TM...nd was too specific...else would have conveniently ignored...LOL..u know me so well...would love to know who u actually are...i am sure ur there on FB

bye ROFL

Edited by tara_211 - 11 August 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevil-Sara.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
head deskkkLOL

ek to post bana tha .. Swamz ki tareef main.. tht also turned into the typical JV vs VM mediocre fest.. makes the rolls eyes white man (womans' ) burden face ala Swamz.. n walks off.. 

LOL not b4 I give u another point to ponder.. if swamz was in a comic show.. who wld she be..Cool of courseee Maya "wadya say" Sarabhai..LOL giving her.. so serialistically middle class retortsApprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdeviltara_211-Pj--Sara...Amri..relentless.

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
virman's roka was amazing their private moments were amazing everything was amazing no virman fans are complaining about it then why do you have problem that there roka was not grand and all and i don't think u are a virman fan that u would be concerned about them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovevirat21.Anastasia.

Go to top