Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Why Virika's roka was grand (Page 6)

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
lool i can actually laugh at this post LOL

VirMan had a simple roka 1# bec it was arranged in one day 2# right now with maanvi still in a recovering stage from her cancer i don't think the families would want a grand ceremony and lol 3# preplanned things always work better :p
and well its just a roka they'd surely have a grand engagement and wedding, fiqar not Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah-Antu-_-Aslan-.Anastasia.Beautyful_Mess

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweety1234556

Originally posted by jacinta_91

[QUOTE=Sweety1234556]First thing,virika Roka was better because it was VIRIKA's Roka,no one cud beat them.Secondly,both of them looked stunning in their outfits,Embarrassedthere was a feel of getting to know each other.The small talks they had,the small gestures and viren's promise to jeevika in the end,was perfect,it was executed brilliantly.Clap
Now the ones saying tht virika got better outfits then virman,then plz it's a lame excuse because jeevika too was wearing an anarkali like manvi,viren wore a sherwani like virat.Virman did no entertainment in virika's Roka tht made it stand out(u guys r mixing other functions with the roka,I guess).There wasn't even a dance performanceSilly.If we talk abt scenes then virman got equal scenes in virika's Roka like the earring,unlike virika who didn't even talk to each other through out and after the function.Disapprove
[

it does not matter whether virika roka is better or virman is better,the thing is both looked stunning in their respective roka,yeah the fact was virika roka was a bit grander but i love the both couple,why is there any comparision between the both,and as for the dancing ,i remember the chachas doing the dancings and the rest joining in..i love both virika and virman and dislike the comparision between the both,both are good in their own ways...Smile
Dude,I guess ur mixing up two functions,as I said before their engagement was grand not the roka,it was very simple as they said because of lack of time,i(dadaji ka decision).As far as comparisons r concerned,then I m not the one comparing,many ppl r like virika ka roka pre planned tha,they were given better clothing,the decor was better and stuff.And if u talk abt liking both the couples,then it's ur choice,I m a virika fan and i loved them in their roka,it's entirely my choice whom to like and who not.(I don't mean to be rude or something,but yar everyone has their personal favorites,mine r virika)

yes dear i got mixed up,and i realised that and apologise for that but comparing both couples is not fair,honestly  virman and virika  and jeeman are the life of EHMMBH, and u also said na that no one can beat virika in their roka,i disagree with u as virman too look the best at their roka..its ur choice ur like virika but pls stop provoking virman fans,obviously virika was better cause it was preplanned,if virman roka was preplanned then it would be good as virika one,this is getting out of hand,i know some of virika fans are annoyed cause there is no virika scenes,but didnt u forget when virika was getting married,they got the scenes too and also honeymoon scenes,so now is virmans fans to enjoy every moment of virmans roka,and engagement,why is there so much fuss about whose roka is better...i love both couples and cant stand see uncessary arguements,pls just stop it and wait for better scens of virika and virmana nd also jeeman...

By the way some of the points are my own opinions,pls do not mindConfused

Edited by jacinta_91 - 11 August 2012 at 7:40am

shaimahSunshineTears.Anastasia.Beautyful_Mess

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaimah

Virika's Roka was also not grand
It was held in Missouri...and jeevika was wearing a Indian dress not a lehnga...
Then they had a grand engagement where both the uncles had performed
So guys chill...we still have the engagement and I'm sure it's going to be as grand as Virika's 

oops sorry my mistake,i gt confused between the chachas perfomance between roka and engagement and yes ur were right virika roka was simple same like virman and their engagement was grand,jeevika wore a pink dress for her engagement right? forgot adi...but hope to have a grand engagement for virman too
Yes it's going to be grand just like virika
I hope there are performances by virika and virman
I'm soo excited for the engagement 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sweety1234556]First thing,virika Roka was better because it was VIRIKA's Roka,no one cud beat them.Secondly,both of them looked stunning in their outfits,Embarrassedthere was a feel of getting to know each other.The small talks they had,the small gestures and viren's promise to jeevika in the end,was perfect,it was executed brilliantly.Clap
Now the ones saying tht virika got better outfits then virman,then plz it's a lame excuse because jeevika too was wearing an anarkali like manvi,viren wore a sherwani like virat.Virman did no entertainment in virika's Roka tht made it stand out(u guys r mixing other functions with the roka,I guess).There wasn't even a dance performanceSilly.If we talk abt scenes then virman got equal scenes in virika's Roka like the earring,unlike virika who didn't even talk to each other through out and after the function.Disapprove
[

it does not matter whether virika roka is better or virman is better,the thing is both looked stunning in their respective roka,yeah the fact was virika roka was a bit grander but i love the both couple,why is there any comparision between the both,and as for the dancing ,i remember the chachas doing the dancings and the rest joining in..i love both virika and virman and dislike the comparision between the both,both are good in their own ways...Smile

Dude,I guess ur mixing up two functions,as I said before their engagement was grand not the roka,it was very simple as they said because of lack of time,i(dadaji ka decision).As far as comparisons r concerned,then I m not the one comparing,many ppl r like virika ka roka pre planned tha,they were given better clothing,the decor was better and stuff.And if u talk abt liking both the couples,then it's ur choice,I m a virika fan and i loved them in their roka,it's entirely my choice whom to like and who not.(I don't mean to be rude or something,but yar everyone has their personal favorites,mine r virika)

yes dear i got mixed up,and i realised that and apologise for that but comparing both couples is not fair,honestly  virman and virika  and jeeman are the life of EHMMBH, and u also said na that no one can beat virika in their roka,i disagree with u as virman too look the best at their roka..its ur choice ur like virika but pls stop provoking virman fans,obviously virika was better cause it was preplanned,if virman roka was preplanned then it would be good as virika one,this is getting out of hand,i know some of virika fans are annoyed cause there is no virika scenes,but didnt u forget when virika was getting married,they got the scenes too and also honeymoon scenes,so now is virmans fans to enjoy every moment of virmans roka,and engagement,why is there so much fuss about whose roka is better...i love both couples and cant stand see uncessary arguements,pls just stop it and wait for better scens of virika and virmana nd also jeeman...

Once again,i wud say tht i m NOT comparing both the couples,everyone has a choice,my choice is virika,by telling me tht ehmmbh means virman,virika n jeeman,u cant force me to change my choice.I feel virika are perfect.Yes i said tht no one an beat virika,n i mean it.I m not provoking virman fans,if they feel my statement is directed towards virman then i simply dont care.If u read in my comment,i never criticized virman,praising virika doent mean tht one is talking ill of other couple.N when did i say tht i m pissed off with no virika, i m not because its always been this way.Virman had equal importance and scenes in virika's marriage,if u dont agree with  me,then go and watch the repeats.During the honeymoon,the chacha track was running parallely,which meant virat and manvi,i hope u get wht i mean.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19tara_211

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

[

Once again,i wud say tht i m NOT comparing both the couples,everyone has a choice,my choice is virika,by telling me tht ehmmbh means virman,virika n jeeman,u cant force me to change my choice.I feel virika are perfect.Yes i said tht no one an beat virika,n i mean it.I m not provoking virman fans,if they feel my statement is directed towards virman then i simply dont care.If u read in my comment,i never criticized virman,praising virika doent mean tht one is talking ill of other couple.N when did i say tht i m pissed off with no virika, i m not because its always been this way.Virman had equal importance and scenes in virika's marriage,if u dont agree with  me,then go and watch the repeats.During the honeymoon,the chacha track was running parallely,which meant virat and manvi,i hope u get wht i mean.

ok lets just stop and maintain peace in this forum now,lets see what the cvs have in store for us..

Edited by jacinta_91 - 11 August 2012 at 8:05am
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hmmm i see some unwanted stalkers in such a nice chilled out post...:O =))

Tara, you got some fans of your posts eh Wink ROFL

lexusdeviltara_211mushiroxx-Sara.

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
lolzzz tara i agree...swamz is stubborn but we can't ignore the fact that she has a classy style sense...virika's roka was elegant ... <3<3
hope swamz arranges virman engagement ...:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211sonali.19281relentless.

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Agree with you Tara. But I Personally like Virika's roka. But it was pre-planned. But this Roka was planned in 1 night. I just hope the engagement is something better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211

Go to top