Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Why Virika's roka was grand (Page 5)

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nabamita4Virika

Absolutely Agree,Virika's Roka Looked Elegant n ClassyEmbarrassed n Ofcourse Kryan Added Extra Bit To That,They Are d Most Beautiful(Like Literally GOOD LOOKING) CoupleEmbarrassed n No Matter How Much One Deny It,Fact Remains FactWink Swamini Bua's Choice Is Beyond Any Comparison,So The Arrangements Were Also GrandDay Dreaming

No one is trying to deny anything, everyone has a different point of view. And we are talking about the arrangements here, not their looks. And anyway, how much roka preparation can be done in one night compared to Jeevika's  pre-planned roka? Both of the functions were amazing in their own way!Party

Edited by SunshineTears - 11 August 2012 at 8:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91siya803-Antu-_-Aslan-.Anastasia.

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Look, i dont know if this post was made intentionally to provoke VirMan fans or so.. Or just for the sakes of it

But Both Virika & Virman are part of EHMMBH and all 4 make the show. ithout one or another the show is incomplete. There is no point arguing and trying to point forward whos roka was better or not because as far as i am concerned VirMan and Virika both make the show... Without either the show will go downhill. Were all in this together.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinumadhu0702jacinta_91shaimahsiya803.sariminoz.-Antu-_-Aslan-.Anastasia...Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.7

Look, i dont know if this post was made intentionally to provoke VirMan fans or so.. Or just for the sakes of it

But Both Virika & Virman are part of EHMMBH and all 4 make the show. ithout one or another the show is incomplete. There is no point arguing and trying to point forward whos roka was better or not because as far as i am concerned VirMan and Virika both make the show... Without either the show will go downhill. Were all in this together.

Clap
I hope there are people who will understand, at least now!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinu_Sara_shaimah-Antu-_-Aslan-.Anastasia.

hannahamo1998 Senior Member
hannahamo1998
hannahamo1998

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
yeahh but LZ DO NOT COMPARE,,!!
tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

timepass post banana koi apse seekhay tarajiLOL

i dont believe u actually made this post.. Vella se bhi VELLI WOMAN..LOLm sooo gonna match fix thy wid vellaApprove

but while we r at it.. Swamz jaap.. lemme extend... Swamz the meanie LOL made sure in the hackneyed roka.. her son looked the best.. hence the beige with golden brocade work sherwani (her fave combo.. so it has HER TOUCH).. swear KT took the best attire in that ensemble.. maybe a bargain for his bg scenes these day

Virman last min roka suited the CVs fine as they recycled most clothes from virat to beeji to badi beeji to pinky .. surprising inder chachu got a dazzling blue silk kurta.. kamaal hain..

n talkin of Swamz class.. did u see the ORCHIDS in the rakhi function at waderas (yup thts how interesting the story is  for me to notice such stuff)LOL seriously the woman gets orchids for rakhi decor... I wanna hire her for my wedding.. when it comes.. 

LMAO...u see there is no Virika these days..nd Kryan interviews are getting repetitive Wink So until media gets into action...i am pretty much velli...!!
And not vella...PLEASE...if there is chance...hook with chichora LOL

nd for the rest of the comment ...well u say it all in the best way...ALWAYS!!!!

and literally ROFL at the Orchids part...i dint notice...coz i just forwarded it..or skipped it...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281relentless.

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
for the rest...well Virika had a grand nd classy ROKA...if u feel making an event grand is arranging it in a five-star hotel...well thats not the reason why i felt Virika s had a grand roka...it was because of how the entire ritual was carried out...nd how every family member was involved in it..!!

Virika dint speak much...but their gestures were adorable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19Fari_15relentless.

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

for the rest...well Virika had a grand nd classy ROKA...if u feel making an event grand is arranging it in a five-star hotel...well thats not the reason why i felt Virika s had a grand roka...it was because of how the entire ritual was carried out...nd how every family member was involved in it..!!

Virika dint speak much...but theirgestureswere adorable!

What point do you want to make to the others huh?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinumadhu0702SunshineTears-Antu-_-Aslan-Shrav123.Anastasia...Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702-Antu-_-Aslan-Shrav123.Anastasia.Beautyful_Mess

Go to top