Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i disagree with the fact that virman roka is for trps,it just that virman fans want to virman together just like virika,and as for the roka,it doesnt matter whether is grand or not,as long as virman are being together now,does satisfy me...😊
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First thing,virika Roka was better because it was VIRIKA's Roka,no one cud beat them.Secondly,both of them looked stunning in their outfits,😳there was a feel of getting to know each other.The small talks they had,the small gestures and viren's promise to jeevika in the end,was perfect,it was executed brilliantly.👏
Now the ones saying tht virika got better outfits then virman,then plz it's a lame excuse because jeevika too was wearing an anarkali like manvi,viren wore a sherwani like virat.Virman did no entertainment in virika's Roka tht made it stand out(u guys r mixing other functions with the roka,I guess).There wasn't even a dance performance🤪.If we talk abt scenes then virman got equal scenes in virika's Roka like the earring,unlike virika who didn't even talk to each other through out and after the function.😒
Edited by Sweety1234556 - 11 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

LOLLL Tara 😆 your posts always make my day & night 🤣

well jokes apart, its so true!!! Virika's roka was a "real"grand one..thats what i call a grand celebration ;)

Virman roka was nothing but a rushed one like you said, for trp's sake..🤣 i found the entire sequence really rushed, but other than that..the behna scenes were good although i dont like Nia *you know why* but yeah KD really made those scenes beautifully special with her natural acting ;) and moreover virika's little dance performance for her sis and devar..that was the plus point for me but i had to skip so many scenes, if you know what i mean 😉 so not needed...rofl..besides that i thought it could have been a better episode..

Anyway im sure virman "engagement" will be better 🤣 but im honestly dying to see some good virika scenes..which i've stopped hoping for 🤔

Hey,though ur post was directed towards Tara,it was really making me laugh,lol agreed with each and everything u said,n it looks like our likes and dislikes r quite similar,if u know Wht I mean 🤣
jacinta_91 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sweety1234556]First thing,virika Roka was better because it was VIRIKA's Roka,no one cud beat them.Secondly,both of them looked stunning in their outfits,😳there was a feel of getting to know each other.The small talks they had,the small gestures and viren's promise to jeevika in the end,was perfect,it was executed brilliantly.👏
Now the ones saying tht virika got better outfits then virman,then plz it's a lame excuse because jeevika too was wearing an anarkali like manvi,viren wore a sherwani like virat.Virman did no entertainment in virika's Roka tht made it stand out(u guys r mixing other functions with the roka,I guess).There wasn't even a dance performance🤪.If we talk abt scenes then virman got equal scenes in virika's Roka like the earring,unlike virika who didn't even talk to each other through out and after the function.😒
[

it does not matter whether virika roka is better or virman is better,the thing is both looked stunning in their respective roka,yeah the fact was virika roka was a bit grander but i love the both couple,why is there any comparision between the both,and as for the dancing ,i remember the chachas doing the dancings and the rest joining in..i love both virika and virman and dislike the comparision between the both,both are good in their own ways...😊
Edited by jacinta_91 - 11 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Virika's Roka was also not grand
It was held in Missouri...and jeevika was wearing a Indian dress not a lehnga...
Then they had a grand engagement where both the uncles had performed
So guys chill...we still have the engagement and I'm sure it's going to be as grand as Virika's 

befair thumbnail
now cvs are dealing with so many things n looks like they r in a hurry...but for me virman romance made it better than anything
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think they didn't have much time to prepare it. But Swamini bua's suggestions would have made it better though..
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaimah

Virika's Roka was also not grand

It was held in Missouri...and jeevika was wearing a Indian dress not a lehnga...
Then they had a grand engagement where both the uncles had performed
So guys chill...we still have the engagement and I'm sure it's going to be as grand as Virika's 

oops sorry my mistake,i gt confused between the chachas perfomance between roka and engagement and yes ur were right virika roka was simple same like virman and their engagement was grand,jeevika wore a pink dress for her engagement right? forgot adi...but hope to have a grand engagement for virman too
Fari_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Dude,I guess ur mixing up two functions,as I said before their engagement was grand not the roka,it was very simple as they said because of lack of time,i(dadaji ka decision).As far as comparisons r concerned,then I m not the one comparing,many ppl r like virika ka roka pre planned tha,they were given better clothing,the decor was better and stuff.And if u talk abt liking both the couples,then it's ur choice,I m a virika fan and i loved them in their roka,it's entirely my choice whom to like and who not.(I don't mean to be rude or something,but yar everyone has their personal favorites,mine r virika)

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely Agree,Virika's Roka Looked Elegant n Classy😳 n Ofcourse Kryan Added Extra Bit To That,They Are d Most Beautiful(Like Literally GOOD LOOKING) Couple😳 n No Matter How Much One Deny It,Fact Remains Fact😉 Swamini Bua's Choice Is Beyond Any Comparison,So The Arrangements Were Also Grand😍