Users

Frequent Posters

love_zain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
virman did lots of masti in virika wedding plz virika make our virman wedding so charming as maanvi n virat did 4 u😃Edited by cutyvirman - 11 years ago
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm...i don't think viren and jeevika roka was grander than virman's. mujhe tu dono ek jaise hi lage. and i think that virman looked stunning and better than virika at the latter's roka at that time. just my POV. don't bash me plz 😳 Edited by ArshiNO.1 - 11 years ago
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

umm i think i liked the whole feel of the virman roka regardless of the organization..like jeevika dancing and that lil bit of dance she did wit viren❤️ and it goes without saying that loved the virika roka to bits and pieces! 

but damn couldnt the cvs give us more virika scenes today? like an eye lock or virika complementing each other for looking so damn stunning😍 ...if u ask me i wud think they were the ones getting engaged☺️😆or then viren saying goodbye to jeevika...the lack of virika is just not making sense😕 sorry for the rant tara😳

Well...Not just the makers ...even we have forgotten when did VIRIKA talk to each other last..ROFL

Now we survive on microsecond glimpses of viren nd jeevika in the same frame!

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nia88

I totally agree. How much can u do in One night? N also virika roka had virat and maanvi doing all the entertaining, that's y it was soo good. I think viren should have done a bit of dancing as well.

Grandness doesn't mean the decorations or the performance...its how the entire scene nd the sentiments attached to the rituals are carried out!

Virikas roka wasn't special coz of Virman entertainment...but it was special coz of how manvi acknowledged that her di is now part of another family...nd how Viren promised to keep a smile on Js face..nd much more...!nd how every family member was involved!

Virman roka..was an event merely bought in for trps..!!!

Edited by tara_211 - 11 years ago
ilovevirat21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol forget that...i wanted manvis all wedding functions to be just like jeevikas...but that scene today in manvis bedroom, totally took my breath away...so this was more than superb for me.
love virman, love nishal, love ehmmbh...
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yea, i think its that Virika's roka was pre-arranged and planned. It must be hard to plan such a grand roka overnight…. But saagai should now compensate for this :)
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
timepass post banana koi apse seekhay taraji😆

i dont believe u actually made this post.. Vella se bhi VELLI WOMAN..😆m sooo gonna match fix thy wid vella

but while we r at it.. Swamz jaap.. lemme extend... Swamz the meanie 😆 made sure in the hackneyed roka.. her son looked the best.. hence the beige with golden brocade work sherwani (her fave combo.. so it has HER TOUCH).. swear KT took the best attire in that ensemble.. maybe a bargain for his bg scenes these day

Virman last min roka suited the CVs fine as they recycled most clothes from virat to beeji to badi beeji to pinky .. surprising inder chachu got a dazzling blue silk kurta.. kamaal hain..

n talkin of Swamz class.. did u see the ORCHIDS in the rakhi function at waderas (yup thts how interesting the story is  for me to notice such stuff)😆 seriously the woman gets orchids for rakhi decor... I wanna hire her for my wedding.. when it comes.. 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swamini Bua zindabad..

@SunshineTears...I  agree with u a lehenga would have looked grander...But overall lovely episode...
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOLLL Tara 😆 your posts always make my day & night 🤣

well jokes apart, its so true!!! Virika's roka was a "real"grand one..thats what i call a grand celebration ;)

Virman roka was nothing but a rushed one like you said, for trp's sake..🤣 i found the entire sequence really rushed, but other than that..the behna scenes were good although i dont like Nia *you know why* but yeah KD really made those scenes beautifully special with her natural acting ;) and moreover virika's little dance performance for her sis and devar..that was the plus point for me but i had to skip so many scenes, if you know what i mean 😉 so not needed...rofl..besides that i thought it could have been a better episode..

Anyway im sure virman "engagement" will be better 🤣 but im honestly dying to see some good virika scenes..which i've stopped hoping for 🤔

Edited by -Yamz- - 11 years ago