I just switched on the TV... and i am unable to understand anything...πŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

At least they could have shown the lady instead of a shadow...yuck
benhur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what was that entire stupid thing with freddy and his wife shown as shadows?

i dont even feel like criticizing this show anymore... i dont think ill watch any more CID for a few weeks at least
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kya yaar
mooh dikhaai ki rasm ke liye he tou maine poora episode dekha tha🀣
that shodow thing was sooo...why did i waste electricity?
benhur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in fact the story was so so lame that it was hard to even find any loopholes in it... for instance, how did smita's mobile reach in the bus? how come smita's fingerprints were on the murder weapon and the key? why did the culprit steal stuff from the locker in the company? and so many more
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I suppose this was the result of the many discussions on IF and FB asking for a Freddy centric episode !! πŸ˜† I feel sorry for myself !!

This episode made me hate Sachin even more... and even Nik for his chipku-ness. πŸ˜‘... Loved Abhijeet today...for the way he stood by Freddy's side throughout. I wished they could refer to Freddy's wife as Bhabhiji.. like earlier ... Liked Daya sir in the casual get-up... ACP was good today for most of it. Freddy, with a bit of overacting, but was good to see him in the limelight. 

This shadow thing was a mess. I suppose, they wanted to avoid showing another bad actress as Freddy's wife, a new one ! So sticked to the shadows... πŸ˜† Stupid !!!

These days, we are mostly left with praising Duo's looks and adaa ! Once CID was known for other reasons I recall πŸ˜’
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why Freddy Wife was In Shadow???? Why Name of the case was "Freddy ki wife ek khooni" (smthng like that it was).. It should b Kissa freddy ki shadow wife ka πŸ˜†
Sach ma no stander of any Episode.. watching CID is just waste of time in these days...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what a rubbish...the whole shadow scene was so lame...what a crab it was...we are used to see different ladies portraying freddy's wife so what was the problem this time?...gosh...
concept was nothing new but it could have been portrayed better than the way they showed it...i didn't got irritated with the rona dhona except the scene when freddy sir broke on the desk🀒...gosh so soapish...investigation part was not at all impressive...they tried to narrate it nicely but the epi seemed very slow...loved freddy sir's performance though...acp sir was good too...and abhi sir was so fabulous with the way he stood with freddy sir...but i was very irritated with sachin offending all the time...nick was a bit ok...he seemed learning a bit...wanted more of daya sir...and gosh salunkhe sir's OTT dialogues in the forensic lab🀒...and Tji portraying ms.so sweet...and i found some very strange things...abhi sir and freddy sir went straight to the key maker and asked did he made INSPECTOR FREDDY's house key?...was the lady criminal so stupid that she even told the key maker that whose house key are those?...i was desiring for a freddy sir dose from a long but i didn't wanted it this way...and foolish step by fw by not showing smita's face even once...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why cant sachin atleast address freddy as 'aap'?
this harsh 'TUM' word was...
exactly sanghika di,i remember benhur's words...why cant they run a PPt presentation?