Running scared waale kostins.. (Page 8)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

Originally posted by madmaxine

My kostins:
1. How the h*ll did Dadi expect her 'damaadji' to come to meet her when all the people are hell-bent on running away from her??  Shocked
2. Has Laxmiji also run away with Shyamu?? Or did she know that Dadi was coming and that's why went into hiding??
3. Did I actually see Dadi twitching when Arnav said he kicked Shyamu out of the house?? Shocked Or was it just my 'vehem'??
4. Is Dadi telling people to read her hand again and again?? Confused Doesn't she get tired of it?? She should get 'Traffic policewoman of the year' award! And she did the same to Nani in her own house?? Shocked

Pleej answer my kostins too... LOL

@red -- Hum confusiya gaye hain, yeh ghar aakhir hai kiska Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelmozart66nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by serialjunkie

My answers below

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
Yes, he does. Read TFS chapter 41. 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 
Yes, it will. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 
No clue. Read TFS chapter 41. 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 
Who cares. Read TFS chapter 41. 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
They are no sex no passion serial lovers. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Seems like Chapter 41 is like Chapter 18 of the Gita. I will read it Ma'am. 
Hmmm TFS chapter 41? Even I will have to read this and find out how different it is from mine Wink

different from your what re?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66charlotte74

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
nice kostins, i willreplyafterwards! :D
rite now im a bit busy! ;)
EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Ab hamaara sawal.
ASRs Dad commits suicide. Mom commits suicide. Di attempts suicide.
Khushiji attempts suicide. Is phamily mein suiciditis hai kya?
Oh no, is that what happened to Laxmiji? Nahiiin..

Iss family ka toh pata nahin, but this creative team certainly has a one track mind. Sad. 

Not to forget, Akash pretends to attempt to commit suicide.
Too bad they wonly have one track mind on self-destruction, not consummation.

Khushi & Arnav's "urge" to do it has also committed suicide Tongue

Right along with jhalli's common sense.
Oh wait, that wasn't there to begin with.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasimadmaxineparu_rox

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

My answers below

[QUOTE=madmaxine]

Hmmm TFS chapter 41? Even I will have to read this and find out how different it is from mine Wink

Ha ha ha ... talking about my "FF " of course ... what did you think re? Smile

Edited by charlotte74 - 10 August 2012 at 11:49am
StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by ASR4eva

My kostins:
1. How the h*ll did Dadi expect her 'damaadji' to come to meet her when all the people are hell-bent on running away from her??  Shocked
2. Has Laxmiji also run away with Shyamu?? Or did she know that Dadi was coming and that's why went into hiding??
3. Did I actually see Dadi twitching when Arnav said he kicked Shyamu out of the house?? Shocked Or was it just my 'vehem'??
4. Is Dadi telling people to read her hand again and again?? Confused Doesn't she get tired of it?? She should get 'Traffic policewoman of the year' award! And she did the same to Nani in her own house?? Shocked

Pleej answer my kostins too... LOL

@red -- Hum confusiya gaye hain, yeh ghar aakhir hai kiska Confused

Hum bhi bahut hi conphusiya gaye hain...aur ek aur kostin...(An)Jhaali sab ko apne jaal mein phansakar ye expect karti hai ki sab log usse sach bole aur khud hi jhoot bolti rehti hai! Hypocrisy at its best!
And I prefer to think that it's Raizada house because Sheesh Mahal was Dadi's...otherwise why would Akash and all be living here??... Confused
Let that Da'Di' go to Sheesh Mahal only or back to her ashram...Salute to those Ashram people! 14 years?? Shocked D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasimadmaxineparu_rox

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

My answers below

[QUOTE=madmaxine]

Ha ha ha ... talking about my "FF " of course ... what did you think re? Smile

Eh! Never came across yours. Link re

And they are similar?...re?

Edited by serialjunkie - 10 August 2012 at 11:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

Uff- tere hoton ka jaam to peeloonga ... kab patha nahin!

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

Umm... he hasn't had any since Lavanya left... tho she is scared of him going overboard ?

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

Straight answer ...everything from now is for Da Di only DKL -- including apologies.

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

Agree! Daadi's ashram got her all reversed.

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Guess that SP said that couple needed SR more than IPK? Waise promote karenge tho IPK fans dekhenge kya?

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

Go to top