Running scared waale kostins.. (Page 7)

NatluS-Sahiba IF-Dazzler
NatluS-Sahiba
NatluS-Sahiba

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Confused
confusion Confused

mai tumhe kha thori jaonga?

kya arnav ne yeh dialogue pehle bi kabhi kisi episode mei bola hai ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

Oh Maxine I was hoping to see your kostins and the first kostin was exactly what I wanted you to ask Wink

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
 Khushi says ---- Aap to rehne dijiye ...ek saal mein ek kiss nahi ho paaya hai aapse

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

Bitiya is afraid that Arnavji might not meet her expectations after nearly one year of foreplay

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

What do you do when the entire family are looking at your front zip? Bechari fluster ho gayi yaar

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

The keyword is "normal" --- yeh ghar kis angle se normal hai? 
Nani had a little lamb ...little lamb ... whose fleece was white as snow... 
Ghar ki bahu Payal to trunk mein bitadiya
Dadiji is strangely in love with damadji who she supposedly NEVER ever seen...

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
Kaise karenge yaar? Do you want Suraj to take tips from Arnav about how to torture his wife about Suhaag Raat? Isme toh case ulta hai...suna hai he gets excited if his wife so much as touches him... he may give Khushi a run for her money 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasimadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Because if you break the signal, you don't apologize to the government, you apologize to the traffic police, dammit.
Maxineji, Aap bhi na.

India hai. If you break the signal, you survive. 

See the similarity?

Yeah. 2 men saying talk to the hand. Only one looks friendly and the other looks like a bulldog. Scary shit. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasiStormChaserEXPELLIARMUSparu_rox

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
     Kya ye baat Da'Di' (dadi and di) par lagoo hai?? Then we'll talk.. LOL

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

ROFL I don't know what to say...Instead of worrying about the contract, she's worried about this...go figure...You know when she said 'bina kapdon ke'..I literally thought that 'Dil Toh Pagal Hai' scene was repeated again.. Wink but then I was proved wrong...oh well...ROFL

ROFL I think she poured water into Dadi's milk! That's why Dadi gave such killer looks...She has no other work does she?? Why the killerwa looks phor poor Khushi bitiya??

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

I have the same kostin...so can't answer that...Now I realize from where Anjali got her 'skills and thoughts'...No wonder! Pata nahi Arnav kahaan phas gaya!

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Ugh! Don't even remind me about that! I'll just light up that lamp and wick and burn it too... LOL

Have at it peeps! 

My kostins:
1. How the h*ll did Dadi expect her 'damaadji' to come to meet her when all the people are hell-bent on running away from her??  Shocked
2. Has Laxmiji also run away with Shyamu?? Or did she know that Dadi was coming and that's why went into hiding??
3. Did I actually see Dadi twitching when Arnav said he kicked Shyamu out of the house?? Shocked Or was it just my 'vehem'??
4. Is Dadi telling people to read her hand again and again?? Confused Doesn't she get tired of it?? She should get 'Traffic policewoman of the year' award! And she did the same to Nani in her own house?? Shocked

Pleej answer my kostins too... LOL

mozart66nonasimadmaxine

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
to answer Question 2 ..

Khushi is scared that she might Fall Asleep during the love making ..and might make arnav angry because he would think he didn't satisfy her enough which will lead to arnav's depression .. and she doesn't want him depressed just yet ..

Question 3 ..

Yeah why the hell did she apologise to crazy frog eyes .. :| .. unless it was her doodh .. hence the evil eyes ..

nonasiStormChasermadmaxine

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by serialjunkie

My answers below

Yes, he does. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Yes, it will. Read TFS chapter 41. 

No clue. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Who cares. Read TFS chapter 41. 

They are no sex no passion serial lovers. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Seems like Chapter 41 is like Chapter 18 of the Gita. I will read it Ma'am. 
Hmmm TFS chapter 41? Even I will have to read this and find out how different it is from mine Wink
paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Ab hamaara sawal.
ASRs Dad commits suicide. Mom commits suicide. Di attempts suicide.
Khushiji attempts suicide. Is phamily mein suiciditis hai kya?
Oh no, is that what happened to Laxmiji? Nahiiin..

Iss family ka toh pata nahin, but this creative team certainly has a one track mind. Sad. 

Not to forget, Akash pretends to attempt to commit suicide.
Too bad they wonly have one track mind on self-destruction, not consummation.

Khushi & Arnav's "urge" to do it has also committed suicide Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiStormChaserEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxine

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

to answer Question 2 ..

Khushi is scared that she might Fall Asleep during the love making ..and might make arnav angry because he would think he didn't satisfy her enough which will lead to arnav's depression .. and she doesn't want him depressed just yet ..

if he didn't satisfy her enough, then he will try again and again na? woh ASR hai... "mein tumhe satisfy karke hi rahoonga"

nonasimadmaxine.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top