Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Running scared waale kostins.. (Page 6)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enness

Originally posted by madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) hmmm...points or getting banned for lewdity on forum...points or getting banned for lewdity on forum...sorry darling, can't give up my forum Embarrassed

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. no no nooo, u got it alll wrong. She aint scared of bitwa or process or preggers. She scared of the INTERRUPHTION that is gonna happen on NH1 .. NK to chodkey ( hai, how i lubbb him) sab tangdi marofying over...this time it eej Dadi's turn no, and THAT one, she is really scared of.

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no?  Of course she is...clue one " humney woh kuch nahin kiya jo pati patni kartey hain", clue two - flinging dupatta to his side of bed...hint hint...clue three - "aaja piya tohey piyaaar dooonnn". Aur bolo ??

So, she's afraid of the right thing. In the words of FDR the only thing to fear is fear itself. And face it. Fear ka naam hai Di. And now that I think about, it can't get more come do me now than Aaja Piya tohe pyaar doon! Big smile

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? Oho, now me thinks YOU are getting all hot n bothered in anticipation of the never-gonna-happen SR LOL it was dadi amma's milkwa...she be lefty maybe ?? Confused

LOL. No. You give me too much credit. Just an unobservant viewer. 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? Sorry. GH ne yahi likha. Sunna hai to suno.

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. Suna to hoga aapney...burey waqt mein gadhey to bhi baap banana padta hai...ab gadha kaun ? Welll...aap samajhdaar ho Embarrassed

Have at it peeps! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04mozart66nonasi

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
      He's right, you know. If he even tried umm..eating..Khushiji would jump up and yell "Aap aisa kaise kar sakhte hain?"

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Mind frozen at "suck it up baby".

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 
She is terrified of seeing back acne again. Totally valid fear.

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 
All apologies for everything are due wonly to Dadi.
 In next epi, Khushi will apologise to Dadi for no consummation.

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

This is Raizada Mansion. Normal is not the norm. Bas.

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Next they will promote Child Bride. Doesnt matter if its from another channel.
Khushiji will start calling Dadi "Daadisaa".

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Ab hamaara sawal.
ASRs Dad commits suicide. Mom commits suicide. Di attempts suicide.
Khushiji attempts suicide. Is phamily mein suiciditis hai kya?
Oh no, is that what happened to Laxmiji? Nahiiin..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04charlotte74mozart66nonasimadmaxineparu_rox

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

My answers below

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
Yes, he does. Read TFS chapter 41. 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 
Yes, it will. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 
No clue. Read TFS chapter 41. 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 
Who cares. Read TFS chapter 41. 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
They are no sex no passion serial lovers. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Seems like Chapter 41 is like Chapter 18 of the Gita. I will read it Ma'am. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66charlotte74paru_roxmeera30serialjunkie

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
QUOTE=madmaxine]
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by paru_rox

Anjali ne bulaya Shyam ko to chill n cool
Iss baar venue nahi tha RM ka pool

Kya monday ko bana payegi Jhalli Mami ko fool
ya Mami jaan legi sach , aur dengi Shyamu ko hool (read hul)

Mami karegi phir se inbhestigation 
pura na hoga ASR's dream conssumation

Khushi aur Arnavji ko karne ke liye de do aazaadi
Jab bhi dekho toh beech mein aa jaati hai Dadi

Bubbly aur Dadi ka hai kuch toh connection
they both look similar pay attention

Di ko koi dena stupidity wala first prize
Going and maaring kulhadi on pair...and then all red eyes. 

Husband is a cheat, she knows this by now
Phir bhi chodti nahi, silly cow!

She has bigger fish to fry, her cake's not rising
Bump gaya tel lene, baby is terribly undersizing Ouch

Forget consummation, ek kiss bhi hoga, toh I will be stunned
Ye star plus hai behenon, for more I suggest reading The Filigreed Sun! 
[/QUOTE]

Di has one track and is all set for long haired lowe
Mami would soon be digging into it with a plough

Sucks how Di has clearly forgotten her oven has a bun
Damn ... need to catch up on lots of chapter of The Filigrees Sun!

*can't look SJ in the eye ... thank god we are virtual*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

QUOTE=madmaxine]

So Kostins (yes more than one Tongue)

1. Now that An-Jhalli is dating again, is Dadi the new interruption in Arhi's romance or the new bed will bring on a miracle Wink

2. Who thought Khushi's ulta kurta looks anyday better than the velvets ?

PS -- Maxine ji did ramanchi on Parul yesterday *not happy*

Sorry about the ramanchi Paru! Really sorry. *with tears in my eyes like Arnavji*

1). She's dating again? Whom? I thought she was sneaking around with her no-good hubby. As for the new bed...bed nayi...darr wahi. Nothing till the pheras, I think. Don't hold your breath. Smile

2). I absolutely did. And I didn't even notice it was ulta. Huge improvement. 

See the way I see it, Jhalli is trying to get her hubby back in her bed ...

Now that Chottey had thrown the long-haired badass out, she starts on whole pataofying the hubby back abhiyaan ... starts with poolside dates in hotel, to innocent kisses in the movie theatre; to a quickie in the backseat of the car
... the possibilities are endless
[/QUOTE]

You know, for any other 7 month pregnant woman, I would say that would be extremely uncomfortable and not advisable. For Di, I'd say..go for it baby. 

mozart66nonasiEXPELLIARMUSparu_rox

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mozart66nonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Ab hamaara sawal.

Iss family ka toh pata nahin, but this creative team certainly has a one track mind. Sad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasi

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

Ab hamaara sawal.

Iss family ka toh pata nahin, but this creative team certainly has a one track mind. Sad. 

Not to forget, Akash pretends to attempt to commit suicide.
Too bad they wonly have one track mind on self-destruction, not consummation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasimadmaxine

Go to top