Running scared waale kostins.. (Page 3)

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I shamelessly reserved a spot on page 3
the world is so ending man

Some answers in random order also please use them for multiple questions :

Firstly kurta ulta pehnna was too much, simpleton jalebi making is the way to measure sanka-devi's restlesness. BAS

unecessary ka khit pit not nice..

hiding behind the large pillars and whispering - Exotica approves and blushes
*feels Arnavji's hot breath on the cheek*

Then fast forwarding the story Whatte meta this is? 

I will copy paste my reply cos yes who doesn't like plagiarism 

ASR ke libido pe laga Zor ka Jhatka

Dadi ne foda past ka matka

Shyaam ka naam lekar she hit the spot 

turns out Anjali and Shyaam did hangout

Janmashtami ke naam pe yeh kaisi rasleela

ASR and Khushi we want character dheela,
not ankhon mein aansu and aanchal geela

Edited by MentalExotica - 10 August 2012 at 10:01am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tuvaluCeletkpk1002luvuasrennesszenjoeAmrita_12mcguinessnonasi-Aimz-mozart66madmaxineparu_roxEXPELLIARMUSserialjunkieLIKEDMG

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ok...apparently I got it wrong with the milk. Sorry Daadiji...maafi. Dadi had a reason to throw her that Medusa the Gorgon wala stare. I won't edit the kostin though. Too lazy to think of another one. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nonasiEXPELLIARMUS-happilyunknownparu_roxGayuArnav

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Lamp & Wick show promoted to show Khushi and Arnav how IT is done.

Now that Khushi has seen Arnav in the altogether, she need not be afraid. After all, it is Ccho-tay.Big smile

As to Arnav eating Khushi - highly recommended! Especially, as it is Ccho-tay.Unhappy

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 10 August 2012 at 11:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mcguinesstrpbabenonasi-Aimz-mozart66madmaxineparu_roxMentalExoticaGayuArnavLIKEDMG

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Updated M ji Big smile

I just realized that these "have updated" comments might help me get rid of the turd & dazzle sooner than I think Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxineMentalExotica

kpk1002 Groupbie
kpk1002
kpk1002

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Excellent kostins as alwaysClap
For 50 points and as answer to kostin number 1...yes khaa jayaga...I am just sayingEmbarrassed ...he looks at her likes he wants to khaaofy her and then he asks her thatWink BTW, he asked the same kostin twice-yesterday and today...kyo beta Arnav, bohoth bhook lagi hai kya?? Bhej chahiye, ki non bhej?Wink

Dadi asking for Damaadji...you are right on. Wish you could have answered her kostin...in your face (oops I mean hand...seeing how she always holds it up)! Come to think of it, Dadi is like star plus. Rishtha wahi, soch nayi!! Damaadji to be staying at home only and talking to be done to hand onlyTongue
Meanwhile, laadli granddaughter is MIA and no kostins about her bhereabouts? Detective Manorama is the only one on duty and fully presentSmile

Great post my dear. Please keep the kostins coming.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimozart66madmaxineMentalExotica

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
About Arnavji eating Khushi - highly recommended... farakin peaches refer TheFiligreedSun

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabemozart66nonasimadmaxineparu_roxserialjunkieLIKEDMG

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Infact Khoosi bititya should be excited to be getting some actionwa...Her jiji and jeejai have also done it...I seriously didnt think Akash bitwa had it in him thoughLOL

mozart66nonasimadmaxine

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

My mindwa in total Gutterwa! I am not saying what he is gonna eat in her. Uh-uh! I am not saying it Blushing
2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

I think she should definitely go through some of the MATURE FFs here! I guess Munchy's stories would do much much better help ! LOL 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

May be thats because its Dadi's milk! Or its because khushi is afraid only of the OH SO ANNOYING dadi whereas she is more comfortable with the others. Since dadi is totally not OKAY with her she is ultimately apologizing to her. I think in this rate even when Laxmi Pees khushi will end up apologizing Dadi Confused

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

Its because the Creepwa Trained dadi to talk like that! Yes! Dead
I think she underwent 10 days training under the creep on "How to be a uh...A CREEP?" 
5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

THATS BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST IT! Angry
I am sure the other serials would have bribed our PH to do so. Because our show is more Popular world wide and even the other serials might get the World wide popularity! Dream on! Dead

mozart66nonasimadmaxine

Go to top