Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Running scared waale kostins.. (Page 2)

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
      Kha jao to acha hai ArnavJi!!!

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

I was wondering the same thing!!The abnormally increased amount of fear was what the hell ??for me

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why?
    Dadi ko patana hai yaar!!Isliye!!Nani wont say anything!! 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 
    Why would Dadi want to see her glass doll Anjali in her in laws when here everyone is here for her disposal???

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
     Maybe SP are thinking that Lamp n Wick TRPs mai b distributed to IPK for promoting them??
How was it??Bus itna hi humor ata hai mujhe!!!Wink

Have at it peeps! 

Edited by zonera1 - 10 August 2012 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimozart66madmaxine

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
OK lamp and wick??!!LOL I feel so used..:/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

hbgvj vsxsv dxaxxzssrrresssLOL

I see your spelling hasn't improved much. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvuasrzenjoehereandhappy-Aimz-mozart66nonasi-happilyunknownparu_roxMentalExotica

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Have at it peeps! 

the quote is cos i am getting on and the senior moments and getting to be more frequent and i tned to forget the Kostins...

so yep...I find shy to certain point entertaining and the teasing too...but...itne darr..????

My all imp kostin is this is NANI's house Raizada mansion...daadi is guest that too univited...and then why are people pandering to her...and now she goes dis's Naani's daughter...
I think naani aut to swing one those rudracha's she wears at good ol daadi...

i found the why aint dammadji here funny too...it should be why is Anji here...unless ofcourse the last mnths of preggers and she is in mayka...

and psss Maxine...she dont have to see him bina kapade...she can close her eyes...and OULOL

re : L & W...they must have figured there are many closet fans watching IPK...Wink

Edited by CravingKhana - 10 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcguiness-Aimz-mozart66nonasimadmaxineMentalExotica

Cool_doc Senior Member
Cool_doc
Cool_doc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
lamp and wick...LOL rofl
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineMentalExotica

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i tell you what is Khushi is scared of.. she is scared of "how will it be..what will it be.. will it hurt" but she should remember that Bitwa already told her that thoda dard hoga! i guess she is afrais of dard! you see kyun dard hai itna Laad governar ke saath SR me!

and yes me yoo want the answer of Dadi's wrong Kostin.. why is she asking where is Dadmad.. she should ask where is the baby bump! and where is the man who is responsible for this invisible baby.. idid he too ran away like i ran waya 14 years back from my responsibilities!

the serious answer of promoting that veg and non veg is that SP has lost it!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoemcguinessblackdice1001nonasi-Aimz-mozart66madmaxine..Suhana..LIKEDMG

enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) hmmm...points or getting banned for lewdity on forum...points or getting banned for lewdity on forum...sorry darling, can't give up my forum Embarrassed

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. no no nooo, u got it alll wrong. She aint scared of bitwa or process or preggers. She scared of the INTERRUPHTION that is gonna happen on NH1 .. NK to chodkey ( hai, how i lubbb him) sab tangdi marofying over...this time it eej Dadi's turn no, and THAT one, she is really scared of.

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no?  Of course she is...clue one " humney woh kuch nahin kiya jo pati patni kartey hain", clue two - flinging dupatta to his side of bed...hint hint...clue three - "aaja piya tohey piyaaar dooonnn". Aur bolo ??

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? Oho, now me thinks YOU are getting all hot n bothered in anticipation of the never-gonna-happen SR LOL it was dadi amma's milkwa...she be lefty maybe ?? Confused

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? Sorry. GH ne yahi likha. Sunna hai to suno.

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. Suna to hoga aapney...burey waqt mein gadhey to bhi baap banana padta hai...ab gadha kaun ? Welll...aap samajhdaar ho Embarrassed

Have at it peeps! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Celethereandhappysathisuzznonasimozart66madmaxineMentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUS

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
OMG!

"kyun dard hai itna Laad governar ke saath SR me!" ??!!!

ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04blackdice1001nonasiStormChasermadmaxineMentalExoticaLIKEDMG

Go to top