Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) Rhubarb pie. Arnie boy has been craving it since he saw Khushi bitiya in her latest fashion disaster. Or maybe he just wanted to remind her of the Teri Meri glory days...? 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? It's been so much of nothing for so long, she must have forgotten he was a MAN and taken it for granted that nothing was about to happen. Classic case of deer-caught-in-the-headlights.

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? Errm...maybe that was Dadi's milk?? Waise bhi, she knows Nani won't go bat-shit crazy on her for it.

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? *forehead kiss* the words you've written? Stolen from my mouth. 😃 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. And then to add insult to injury, the cursed red banner strikes again to block half the screen and promote Lamp and Wick. Gratuitous much? 

Edited by nonasi - 11 years ago
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=madmaxine]
1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

--First complete kiss...diebatic diet...no sweet things...😉
2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

- Arnav shud read them..it must help him raise...

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

-exactly...1st she tried taekando pose..now ulta salwar...to make thing easy of husband wid low libilo..😃

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

-bcoz she has to put cold water on dadi's head..mistake..mistake...

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

- then hw cud dadi drool over shyamji...😳..she need him in RM..
5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
- International ratin yaar...whn I saw that scene..I cudnt get nething...after reading posts here...I undestood..😊
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madmaxine

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
   ASR pe bharosa nahi kiya ja saktha. He is pure Non-veg. So its quite possible, you know..! 😉

Ehm.. ehm.. I didn't see any gutter there. I'm an innocent baby.! 😳

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 
 No comments.!

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 
 Na..na.. I think you got it wrong..!!👎🏼

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 
  Well said..!! 👏

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
  Ha nahi tho.! Bade aye promote karne wale. Hmph.! Aur yeh kaam bhi NK se karwaya..?? NK se..??WTH.!😡( see am a good girl., I didn't type 'W*F' at first and then change  it to 'WTH'. Sachchi.😃)

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

enness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I tell you, that girl just has bad timing 😳 any other night she had sung that song, arnav bitwa would have taken her and jumped into the pool for aqua sports !! 😆
Chickee thumbnail
Max

The first kosten only had me tongue tied...

Haayeee... Khao na ... I say ...

Kab khaogey... That is the main kosten????????