Posted: 11 years ago
5th question is d best one!!!!

LAMP AND WICK shud promote and learn our show...lol...😆
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

LOL!!! why not, I always read the ending of a book first. ðŸ˜†

kidding aside, do pass me the link to your work. 

now back to kostins wale running or was it running wale kostins

Any teacher checking answers?
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

LOL!!! why not, I always read the ending of a book first. ðŸ˜†

kidding aside, do pass me the link to your work. 

now back to kostins wale running or was it running wale kostins

Arhi: From six months to eternity 

Since you read the ending first ...you will find the answer to Maxine's 1st question in the epilogue ðŸ˜‰

madmaxine thumbnail
Back after a few harrowing moments at work. But finally, the day is winding down. Thanks for all the replies people. 
lexaxel thumbnail
1) He probably was not going to literally gobble her up but he sure was eating her up with his eyes😆. And she was aware of that.

2) Come on, give her some leeway...Suhaag Raats can be compared to having a baby; how much ever information one is armed with, the reality is something different. And Khushi knew that.

3) Khushi poured water for nani into Dadi's milk is all the probable explanation for it. We didnt realise but Khushi, she knows everything😛.

4) No, no here is where both u & Dadi are wrong Vidhya...the usual kostin[in normal households] here is "what did damaadji do to be kicked out in such a manner???"

5) I get the feeling Lady & the wick serials financiers offerred to pay IPK PH if they advertised their serial and ofcourse the IPK PH fell over themselves to do it...maybe we'll get to see Arnav & Khushi in some new outfits soon😆.

Now my ques no scratch that...kostin...how many episodes more before this nakli Suhaag Raat[we all knw asli SR will be 6-8months later] actually happens??? My bet is on next friday, what about U😆????
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

1) He probably was not going to literally gobble her up but he sure was eating her up with his eyes😆. And she was aware of that.

2) Come on, give her some leeway...Suhaag Raats can be compared to having a baby; how much ever information one is armed with, the reality is something different. And Khushi knew that.

3) Khushi poured water for nani into Dadi's milk is all the probable explanation for it. We didnt realise but Khushi, she knows everything😛.

4) No, no here is where both u & Dadi are wrong Vidhya...the usual kostin[in normal households] here is "what did damaadji do to be kicked out in such a manner???"

5) I get the feeling Lady & the wick serials financiers offerred to pay IPK PH if they advertised their serial and ofcourse the IPK PH fell over themselves to do it...maybe we'll get to see Arnav & Khushi in some new outfits soon😆.

Now my ques no scratch that...kostin...how many episodes more before this nakli Suhaag Raat[we all knw asli SR will be 6-8months later] actually happens??? My bet is on next friday, what about U😆????

First of all...Nancy on my thread! You have no idea how thrilled I am. Like no idea. NONE. 

And you have hit the nail on the head...the better question would be what did Daamadji do! Dayum! 

Ad if advertising L&W means KKG wears better clothes...please to advertise in every episode. 

Nakli suhaag raat mein kya hota hai? ðŸ˜†
lexaxel thumbnail
Hehe berry much appreciate the belcome ...actually ur kostins come at a time when we drop on our beds to catch up on some much-needed rest after hectic forum-crawling during the day😉. 
Today's weekend so...

Good kostin...nakli suhaag raat is more about antipcipation...kya hoga, kya hoga kostin running in Khushi's heart full day. Kab hoga, kab hoga running parallely in Arnav's err...head😉.

Aur phir...

a) Little more of Arnav masti

b) Lots of Khushi shaking & shivering...dhak, dhaks

c) Forehead kiss...and to show some difference the camera will show some more angles.

d) And then they sigh in relief  errr I mean look disappointed when somebody knocks on the door. Oh u bet somebody will😆

Actually I don't think I did justice to the "nakli suhaag raat", anybody else willing to take this up...Maxine needs details🥳.

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

Hehe berry much appreciate the belcome ...actually ur kostins come at a time when we drop on our beds to catch up on some much-needed rest after hectic forum-crawling during the day😉. 
Today's weekend so...

Good kostin...nakli suhaag raat is more about antipcipation...kya hoga, kya hoga kostin running in Khushi's heart full day. Kab hoga, kab hoga running parallely in Arnav's err...head😉.

Aur phir...

a) Little more of Arnav masti

b) Lots of Khushi shaking & shivering...dhak, dhaks

c) Forehead kiss...and to show some difference the camera will show some more angles.

d) And then they sigh in relief  errr I mean look disappointed when somebody knocks on the door. Oh u bet somebody will😆

Actually I don't think I did justice to the "nakli suhaag raat", anybody else willing to take this up...Maxine needs details🥳.

Aaah. Now, I see. Thanks! 
IFID thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

🤣 that blog is just dhaasooo...OMG...
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

From Inside Khushi's head : Ye khane peene ki baat kar rahe hai, hey devi maiyya!!! All talk no action. Kuch karna chahe bhi toh sau adchan..

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Arnav's Childhood shame shame pic : Too bad I was clicked 26 years too early. 
From Inside Khushi's head ...kal raat ke bed todu performance ke baad latest bday suit pic dekha hota toh kuch kiye bina hi Big " O" ho jaata...I Pill/ I sure abhi tak stock nahi kiya hai.. Apne toh apna suitcase bhar intezaam kar liya hai, mera kya😆??

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

Low Sex drive? Trace the whereabout of Aman and unki aap beti suniye..kiska pressure  kisko mehsoos ho raha tha.
Khushi: Agle din, ulta kurti pehna..zipper in the front, who the hell says I am not raring??

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

Khushi wanted to give a demo to entire family on " dhoodh ka dhoodh pani ka pani" kaise karte hai...apology cause experiment went horribly wrong as Arnav is no dhoodh pita baccha but dadi insists he is.
( actually the apology was for adding water to dadi jis milk when she had intended poison)

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

Damadji is homeless, Anji's possible human baby is homeless too ( tummy mein toh nahi hai, phir kahan hai?..actually the show is promoting surrogacy) considering the real estate affordability in Delhi and damadji's ehsaan of marrying Kripke ( i can't find a nicer way of saying cripple)...traditional dadi can loosen up me thinks.

Aside: PH has let traffic police hire Dadi ji during "peak hours"  ( read with emphasis) so she is out of the way...and also making enough money to provide for new wardrobes of the lead + hair stylists.

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

NK kal Payal se dhamakedaar tarike se  pita na for ...usne dharna diya tha..haq ke liye lad raha hai...isliye usko 90 seconds of screen time dena tha but nothing important  ( read Lamp and wick ) enough to take away ahead of I yell You yell fest b/w Dadi -ASR

90 second screen time Payaliya aur Akash ko mil jaaye toh we gag ourselves, so its a big deal huh...NK has isliye tolerate kiya.

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Edited by GodHelpUs - 11 years ago