Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Running scared waale kostins.. - Page 5

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
      He's right, you know. If he even tried umm..eating..Khushiji would jump up and yell "Aap aisa kaise kar sakhte hain?"

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Mind frozen at "suck it up baby".

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 
She is terrified of seeing back acne again. Totally valid fear.

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 
All apologies for everything are due wonly to Dadi.
 In next epi, Khushi will apologise to Dadi for no consummation.

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

This is Raizada Mansion. Normal is not the norm. Bas.

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Next they will promote Child Bride. Doesnt matter if its from another channel.
Khushiji will start calling Dadi "Daadisaa".

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Ab hamaara sawal.
ASRs Dad commits suicide. Mom commits suicide. Di attempts suicide.
Khushiji attempts suicide. Is phamily mein suiciditis hai kya?
Oh no, is that what happened to Laxmiji? Nahiiin..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

My answers below

Seems like Chapter 41 is like Chapter 18 of the Gita. I will read it Ma'am. 
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
QUOTE=madmaxine]
This content was originally posted by: MentalExotica

Mami karegi phir se inbhestigation 
pura na hoga ASR's dream conssumation

Khushi aur Arnavji ko karne ke liye de do aazaadi
Jab bhi dekho toh beech mein aa jaati hai Dadi

Bubbly aur Dadi ka hai kuch toh connection
they both look similar pay attention

Di ko koi dena stupidity wala first prize
Going and maaring kulhadi on pair...and then all red eyes. 

Husband is a cheat, she knows this by now
Phir bhi chodti nahi, silly cow!

She has bigger fish to fry, her cake's not rising
Bump gaya tel lene, baby is terribly undersizing 

Forget consummation, ek kiss bhi hoga, toh I will be stunned
Ye star plus hai behenon, for more I suggest reading The Filigreed Sun! 

Di has one track and is all set for long haired lowe
Mami would soon be digging into it with a plough

Sucks how Di has clearly forgotten her oven has a bun
Damn ... need to catch up on lots of chapter of The Filigrees Sun!

*can't look SJ in the eye ... thank god we are virtual*

madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru_rox

QUOTE=madmaxine]

Sorry about the ramanchi Paru! Really sorry. *with tears in my eyes like Arnavji*

1). She's dating again? Whom? I thought she was sneaking around with her no-good hubby. As for the new bed...bed nayi...darr wahi. Nothing till the pheras, I think. Don't hold your breath. ðŸ˜Š

2). I absolutely did. And I didn't even notice it was ulta. Huge improvement. 

See the way I see it, Jhalli is trying to get her hubby back in her bed ...

Now that Chottey had thrown the long-haired badass out, she starts on whole pataofying the hubby back abhiyaan ... starts with poolside dates in hotel, to innocent kisses in the movie theatre; to a quickie in the backseat of the car
... the possibilities are endless

You know, for any other 7 month pregnant woman, I would say that would be extremely uncomfortable and not advisable. For Di, I'd say..go for it baby. 
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

Ab hamaara sawal.
ASRs Dad commits suicide. Mom commits suicide. Di attempts suicide.
Khushiji attempts suicide. Is phamily mein suiciditis hai kya?
Oh no, is that what happened to Laxmiji? Nahiiin..

Iss family ka toh pata nahin, but this creative team certainly has a one track mind. Sad. 
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Iss family ka toh pata nahin, but this creative team certainly has a one track mind. Sad. 

Not to forget, Akash pretends to attempt to commit suicide.
Too bad they wonly have one track mind on self-destruction, not consummation.
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😕
confusion ðŸ˜•

mai tumhe kha thori jaonga?

kya arnav ne yeh dialogue pehle bi kabhi kisi episode mei bola hai ???
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

Oh Maxine I was hoping to see your kostins and the first kostin was exactly what I wanted you to ask ðŸ˜‰

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
 Khushi says ---- Aap to rehne dijiye ...ek saal mein ek kiss nahi ho paaya hai aapse

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

Bitiya is afraid that Arnavji might not meet her expectations after nearly one year of foreplay

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

What do you do when the entire family are looking at your front zip? Bechari fluster ho gayi yaar

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

The keyword is "normal" --- yeh ghar kis angle se normal hai? 
Nani had a little lamb ...little lamb ... whose fleece was white as snow... 
Ghar ki bahu Payal to trunk mein bitadiya
Dadiji is strangely in love with damadji who she supposedly NEVER ever seen...

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
Kaise karenge yaar? Do you want Suraj to take tips from Arnav about how to torture his wife about Suhaag Raat? Isme toh case ulta hai...suna hai he gets excited if his wife so much as touches him... he may give Khushi a run for her money 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

madmaxine thumbnail

Yeah. 2 men saying talk to the hand. Only one looks friendly and the other looks like a bulldog. Scary shit.