India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Running scared waale kostins..

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

Edited by madmaxine - 10 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

umoksuecBelaSethitweeter13Rain_dropreluctantfanjas611sangeeta230811pdj_71ruffledfeathers-PoisonIvyladyhobbesWordStalker-Madhatter-kpk1002Jordinipkknd37imaginationDoseCeletnikkiaprilnish_1Cool_dochereandhappygilgameshnutslexaxelsoumyakmcguinessshabi8craziefanmoonlight99sruthirishiSanayam-Reader-Amrita_12sanyukta90nj.123viv04ReginaPhalange-citiHopeleslyInLovezenjoenimra21anuprikamz.brarIFIDtrpbabeblackdice1001Moksha51bijiliavantika_2012priyankaasrija.singh04the_breezeShweta1691TeleFanPrasanna_dhanuanishetty01shagun-rocksinajnaryongshin-Aimz-mozart66-Rimsha-sizzlesfly_dogswetha_chpreetijaiswal19applenpeaches-Superstar-lovearshi01Anamika100teletubbymomb24eyesonmesama50JaponicaDebarati7Luv_isnt_classyswat.garchanakBornToShipArShiCetroniathechaigirlCyberpsychoooHorizonAmazingAmyRockerchicEXPELLIARMUSparu_roxJUHI.HIserialwatcher16-happilyunknownsmitarpeepliStormChaserMentalExoticaJaiJaiIraniMataTiyaliLadyLaLaBlack_ParadizeCDlove--sumana13--Akanksha-clarissajohnladdoo598--Nargis--LIKEDMGRabba-Ve-DelenamadsVeena..Newbiesoapfan-MKB-FAYKHAN29GayuArnav.x-bumblebee-x.Kookiemonster..Suhana..adithyanpieryrosepolly_mk_TheJoker--Swetha-.shinchan.

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabemadmaxine

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13chaamaaipkknd37CeletruffledfeathersDosesathisuzzzenjoetrpbabePrasRassruthirishihereandhappyArathy-Vavantika_2012blackdice1001binimotiLuv_isnt_classynonasi-Rimsha-sizzles-Superstar-madmaxineHriju321StormChaserLIKEDMGclarissajohn

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points)

Hmmm ... the last time he said this, Shyamu gate-crashed his fantasy the very next day. Guess we know where this insistance for Suhag Raat is headed ... any bets on Dadi anyone Wink

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

@red -- Are you giving pointers on the act Maxine ... coz then I got some kostins too LOL

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

Ok ... Need to rewatch for this Confused

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

I wanna know how she knew that An-jhalli was married & that too to one Shyam, when she met the Raizada's after a gap of 14 years ConfusedConfused

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph.

NK taking up PR reins for all SP shows ... UGHH spare me the horror Dead

PS -- 5 minutes spent on a Friday episode promoting a show that has ruined the pleasure Paru takes in watching Top Chef & Master Chef AngryAngry

Have at it peeps! 

So Kostins (yes more than one Tongue)

1. Now that An-Jhalli is dating again, is Dadi the new interruption in Arhi's romance or the new bed will bring on a miracle Wink

2. Who thought Khushi's ulta kurta looks anyday better than the velvets ?

PS -- Maxine ji did ramanchi on Parul yesterday *not happy*

Edited by paru_rox - 10 August 2012 at 10:00am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

CeletDoseruffledfeathersmcguinesssathisuzzviv04shagun-rocksmozart66-Rimsha-sizzleshowcomenonasiStormChaserHriju321EXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineMagicalKashGayuArnav

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Res

Edited

ASR's smirk made me go like this Blushing Embarrassed Wink...LOL

LOL. I know, she should probably take a lesson or two from IF posts, she will be all prepared for the big night...and wait a min, shouldnt she be more worried about the contract ending than the suhagraat? I thought that was the top priority until last week? Did we miss something there? The show all of a sudden seems to be running at a superfast speed!!!

I think she was supposed to give Naniji water, but dadiji's milk was just there, so she was all lost and put water into dadiji's milk...just a hunch...but then too , Dadiji's looks were like Khushi committed a murder...haha!

Yes your right, but I guess she loves Shyamu too much to ask such a question.

No comments, havent seem Lamp and wick!

Edited by inspiringstars - 10 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sathisuzzavantika_2012shagun-rocksnonasimozart66madmaxineStormChaser

TeleFan Goldie
TeleFan
TeleFan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no?"

This I totally agree after a point it gets lame... She is not playing doll house with neighbors kid. Even then I am sure the mite would try to stick it in somewhere. They need to get somewhere with this fast!

I am totally dissapinged with Arnav's sex drive.

As always your Kostins crack me up :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosetrpbabeshagun-rocksborregnonasimozart66madmaxineparu_roxJUHI.HIMentalExotica

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hitler dadi's weird kostins!!!Angry

dadi sanak gayi!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66madmaxine

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

loved your 4th question...ya traditional family having ghar ka jamai...very funny indeed...

Went through your blog..you write so well...amazing posts...

wow...woh kya thaa...arnav bitwa ka low sex drive...LOLLOLLOLROFL...can't even complete his kiss...need to take lesson from payal and akash..apparently their SR is over...when and how???/

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksnonasimozart66madmaxineStormChaserLIKEDMG

Go to top