Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

precap: will Jeevika know about Maanvi's cancer (Page 2)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

i was guessing it..
i just said in AT that I think J has heard something unexpected as i cudnt see the precap properly bcoz of my net connection... i missed it a bit.. but that scared face of VV bros and Jeevika's name flashing on the phone gave me the hint...

anyways thanks munni...
but i still have doubt.. J ne suna hoga?Ermm
Pleaseee aur kitna chuapoge...  VVs ki band bajegiDancing

Neha u think J ne suna hoga... I feel M ne suna hoga..

but the CVs will show that no one heard it LOL 

and i am waiting for J band bajaofying VV brosDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-Neha.K.

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
That came as a surprise..! I thought they have forgotten it..!!Finally Ehm back in track.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadNeha.K.

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

i guess till engagement no1 wud find out dis coz as per tellychakkar article engagement wud be loads of masti n naachganga if ny of d two behenas find out den i dont think der wud be ny fun on engagement i guess proper cacner wud start after virman engagement only

i didn't know about it..fun in engagement . thanks for sharing .. so that leaves - No one really heard about itConfused

or may be M heard it and is putting up a brave face and trying to be normal for J and others..

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 August 2012 at 9:58am
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by viratmanvi

i guess till engagement no1 wud find out dis coz as per tellychakkar article engagement wud be loads of masti n naachganga if ny of d two behenas find out den i dont think der wud be ny fun on engagement i guess proper cacner wud start after virman engagement only

i didn't know about it..fun in engagement . thanks for sharing .. so that leaves - No one really heard about itConfused
xactly my point after engagement full focus wud b on cancer

or may be M heard it and is putting up a brave face and trying to be normal for J and others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Precap:

Virat tells Viren , only they both knowing about Maanvi's cancer not getting any better and he tells  how will bhabhi and Maanvi react to it..
viren checks his cell phone and Jeevika is on call ...Viren says "Jeevika .. Jeevika." on his phone..no response from Jeevika...
 Virat thinks that Bhabhi might have heard everything Ouch

my view:

not sure if she heard... i don't think she might have heard it.. or instead it could be Maanvi who took the phone from Jeevika to speak to Jiju and right then Virat might have talked to Viren about Maanvi';s cancer...

so my guess will  be Maanvi knowing it rather than J...
what do you all think

Nice prediction ... ven i think the same that ... that J havent heard anything ... it could be manvi or none of them ... heard anything ... so no worries yaar ... even if dey did ... we will get to c some drama ... atleast i am glad that they brought the cancer track ... and hopefully they will find a solution for it .. without harming anyone ...

munnihyderabad

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Well after reading your post I can think May It could be Maanvi too.But I was glad to see Precap.Well That even First time I gotta know that cancer cant be cure( Much needed hype is being started creating by CV's Well done ) But Finally cancer is being considered and is not forgotten.Even in VirMan scene Virat seemed asking her to hv medicine.Well I loved the scene as whole being VirMan But Loved the fact writer dint forget to add the essence of CARE which made this  bond take place at first stage.

Dunno Who would hear that But who ever would .Will not be able to enjoy the engagement ceremony much.They must hv build up better drama around it.So lets see ! If they hv shown precap There MUST be revelation of it to some one for sure !

munnihyderabad

Go to top