precap: will Jeevika know about Maanvi's cancer

Posted: 11 years ago
Precap:

Virat tells Viren , only they both knowing about Maanvi's cancer not getting any better and he tells  how will bhabhi and Maanvi react to it..
viren checks his cell phone and Jeevika is on call ...Viren says "Jeevika .. Jeevika." on his phone..no response from Jeevika...
 Virat thinks that Bhabhi might have heard everything

my view:

not sure if she heard... i don't think she might have heard it.. or instead it could be Maanvi who took the phone from Jeevika to speak to Jiju and right then Virat might have talked to Viren about Maanvi';s cancer...

so my guess will  be Maanvi knowing it rather than J...
what do you all think
That is a good prediction! It would be good for Maanvi to know, rather than Jeevika. As Maanvi wouldn't want Jeevika to get tense, or any harm to come to her baby! Its good the CV's have brought back this story line!!
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

That is a good prediction! It would be good for Maanvi to know, rather than Jeevika. As Maanvi wouldn't want Jeevika to get tense, or any harm to come to her baby! Its good the CV's have brought back this story line!!

yep that is my conviction .. Mannu might know about it . lot of emotional drama coming up
So they finally remember that firstly Maanvi has cancer and that it has spread. Ok will have to see where this takes us now ...
Originally posted by -Pj-

So they finally remember that firstly Maanvi has cancer and that it has spread. Ok will have to see where this takes us now ...

you know Pj... for once when i saw that they were talking about engagement and doing all the prep work... I thought the cancer is thrown out for time being ,.. finally the brothers do remember it ...

and we will have to see how it goes from there...
i was guessing it..
i just said in AT that I think J has heard something unexpected as i cudnt see the precap properly bcoz of my net connection... i missed it a bit.. but that scared face of VV bros and Jeevika's name flashing on the phone gave me the hint...

anyways thanks munni...
but i still have doubt.. J ne suna hoga?🤔
Pleaseee aur kitna chuapoge...  VVs ki band bajegi
i guess till engagement no1 wud find out dis coz as per tellychakkar article engagement wud be loads of masti n naachganga if ny of d two behenas find out den i dont think der wud be ny fun on engagement i guess proper cacner wud start after virman engagement only
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Precap:

Virat tells Viren , only they both knowing about Maanvi's cancer not getting any better and he tells  how will bhabhi and Maanvi react to it..
viren checks his cell phone and Jeevika is on call ...Viren says "Jeevika .. Jeevika." on his phone..no response from Jeevika...
 Virat thinks that Bhabhi might have heard everything

my view:

not sure if she heard... i don't think she might have heard it.. or instead it could be Maanvi who took the phone from Jeevika to speak to Jiju and right then Virat might have talked to Viren about Maanvi';s cancer...

so my guess will  be Maanvi knowing it rather than J...
what do you all think

Ya may be u r right ...I too read in an article nt sure tht Mannu will die ðŸ˜­ , a new entry will cum who will b exactly like Mannu(re-entry of Nia)   also , Jeevika will lose her child recently said

I don't no wht the CV's planned to do
😲
Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Neha.K.

i was guessing it..
i just said in AT that I think J has heard something unexpected as i cudnt see the precap properly bcoz of my net connection... i missed it a bit.. but that scared face of VV bros and Jeevika's name flashing on the phone gave me the hint...

anyways thanks munni...
but i still have doubt.. J ne suna hoga?🤔
Pleaseee aur kitna chuapoge...  VVs ki band bajegi

Neha u think J ne suna hoga... I feel M ne suna hoga..

but the CVs will show that no one heard it 😆 

and i am waiting for J band bajaofying VV bros
That came as a surprise..! I thought they have forgotten it..!!Finally Ehm back in track.!