Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs ditch coming to the point, once again!!!

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

There was good opportunity today for Arnav to spill the full beans out on Shyam. But CVs as usual pushed it off, and very cleverly, till Monday. They do this all the time. For the fans who think: "if they show everything in one episode, there will not be anything more to show - the story will be over". No, the story does not have to be over, they can start up a new plot, introduce some new characters. Like, seriously, how many of you think Shyam should still be Anjali's husband? I for one do not think that Anjali should be even married to him. Such an evil guy can never sustain a wife as good as Anjali and such a nice family as RM's. Anjali needs a new romantic angle, enough of her crying as it is getting a bit too much. Bring in some doctor, or a lawyer or Arnav's business partner or colleague who can rake up some romance parallel to Arshi's that would make the story a whole lot more interesting. They can also get another chulbuli actress for NK Bhai. There is a lot of potential for the story, there can be no dearth for a good story. This whole MU thing is blowing out of proportion. A lot of my friends have quit watching the show and I am not liking that people are turning their heads away in frustration. I think all us fans should make this very clear to the CVs.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top