Thank you ..OMG now what Sanyukta will do :O
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u no precap looks like we are in for a good epi on Monday
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww awesome update!! Soo shocking to see Sanyukta tear the saree like that... But soo happy Baa has decided to side with Nikhilesh and Binoy!
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Khoob Bhalo!
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton friends.. 🤗
zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update:) is getting more interesting day by day:)
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Debu ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  😃

saree piece flew and landed on Tejals head 👍🏼 it was a classy filmy scene, generally it happens when the leads are meeting for te first time, but in EDSKHPH was opposite, but that makes ouer EDSKHPH alaag from the others  ... Koi gaal nahi, i liked it ... 😆

AniJla make me go    blushing    whenever they have a screen space ...

Phoram, what an answer to that saar pheera bro of hers, she deserves a       Clap Claps Clapping Girl Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Animations Gif

Susheela caught in the crossfire again, but I guess its a high time she make up her mind now, I mean every time Shashwat keeps taunting her  ...

Shashwat was a treat to see his expressions when Phoram ans'd him was worth a watch    Laugh Laughing Ha ha lol joke joking Smileys Smilies Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs

Dadibaa was the star of the day ... Hats off to her plan of distributing the single roses         Thumbs Up

Am looking forward for the sangeet ceremony     winking eye
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruti

TFS Debu ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  😃

saree piece flew and landed on Tejals head 👍🏼 it was a classy filmy scene, generally it happens when the leads are meeting for te first time, but in EDSKHPH was opposite, but that makes ouer EDSKHPH alaag from the others  ... Koi gaal nahi, i liked it ... 😆

AniJla make me go    blushing    whenever they have a screen space ...

Phoram, what an answer to that saar pheera bro of hers, she deserves a       Clap Claps Clapping Girl Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Animations Gif

Susheela caught in the crossfire again, but I guess its a high time she make up her mind now, I mean every time Shashwat keeps taunting her  ...

Shashwat was a treat to see his expressions when Phoram ans'd him was worth a watch    Laugh Laughing Ha ha lol joke joking Smileys Smilies Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs

Dadibaa was the star of the day ... Hats off to her plan of distributing the single roses         Thumbs Up

Am looking forward for the sangeet ceremony     winking eye

What a nice use of cutie smileys.. Love them.
And u r right, the filmy scene was also made non-filmy by the use of situation.. They deserve a standing 👏
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

What a nice use of cutie smileys.. Love them.
And u r right, the filmy scene was also made non-filmy by the use of situation.. They deserve a standing 👏

thanks dear ...

am seriously waiting fo what tejal will do with teh duppatta and sanyus performance ... and how can i forget our shashwatis expressions are gonna be a visual treat ...😆
Guggul thumbnail
Shaswati will sing : "Mere haathon me nau nau chudiyaan hai, thoda thehro sajan majburiya hai" 😃