Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi=TRps (Page 9)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

I just hope TRPs to boost up with this saas drama as its always the first priority for TRP audience, lets see what Wednesday is bringing the coming week.
But dadi is really getting on my nerves. The one who left Arnav and Jhalli as kids is saying their mom is a coward? Wasn't she the coward, to leave them alone to live their life on their own? How can she say Arnav is wrong in his decision without knowing the actual facts? If she follows the traditions and all how can she expect DAAMAD ji to stay at RM instead of his own one? Such a hypocrite she is!!!Angry
that is the same question which came to my mind. how can she expect the damadji to stay in the sasural. where is the tradion in that? she is downright maddening. till date NK is the only side character I have loved

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Originally posted by rima

I am HATING it.

I DO NOT LIKE HER.

I HATE her.

Doesn't she have a freaking mind? I think she is WORSE off than Arnav in the stubbornness department! 

I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER.

UGH.

SOMEONE PLEASE. TAKE HER OUT OF IPK.

INTRODUCE Suhaag raat, introduce or rather continue this MORE of husband/wife thing...MAKE Anjali BETTER...LET shyam be in pain..

TRPs will SHOOOT UP.

Aren't there any other ways of doing that? I am sure there would be...
There must be some way of shooting up TRPs WITHOUT letting ARSHI suffer.

PLEASE.

Can we again do -'throw out bubbly' movement? Except this time we'll name it- 'throw out this bad witch movement'

Can we start it? Please? Disapprove 
shreya i agree there are other ways.

but IPK is trying to boost TRPs through the aunties.

the aunties were miffed with our show because the bahu is bindaas and laughs and fools around

now she will be majobbor aurat...

sigh shreya i wish we cud throw her out...

but she is here to stay

bubly cud be thrown out because she had nop purpose

but dadi is here to reveal the past

Then after she reveals the past? 
She'll go na?

And please tell me that Arnav won't leave Khushi this time?! Please?
I wouldn't be able to tolerate it...i don't know about Khushi...but at least I will be shattered! 

If he'll mess up this time, she's gonna go forever...

Sigh.

Please lord. PLEASE. Just let these two breathe in peace for SOME friggin' time...PLEASE.

Re-marriage ? Where is it? Doesn't Khushi deserve a PROPER wedding? A PROPER acknowledgement? 

And please, let these husband-wife moments continue for a while..we are..at least I am not yet satisfied! Confused

if they mess with khushi again and dont give her remarriage they will defenitely lose me. i have been saying this for long

but a breaking point has to come. mine will be this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Rima, it's presidential election in Novembere here, so is there any upcoming elections in India?.. The reason is Dadi is solid mascot for Congress...next time she lifts her hand I feeling like yanking it off...LOL

pona janmathila intha Dadi traffic constabla poranthangulalo?...Wink Let's wait and see whether Dadi has any magic with TRPs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ouch

I am HATING it.

I DO NOT LIKE HER.

I HATE her.

Doesn't she have a freaking mind? I think she is WORSE off than Arnav in the stubbornness department! 

I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER.

UGH.

SOMEONE PLEASE. TAKE HER OUT OF IPK.

INTRODUCE Suhaag raat, introduce or rather continue this MORE of husband/wife thing...MAKE Anjali BETTER...LET shyam be in pain..

TRPs will SHOOOT UP.

Aren't there any other ways of doing that? I am sure there would be...
There must be some way of shooting up TRPs WITHOUT letting ARSHI suffer.

PLEASE.

Can we again do -'throw out bubbly' movement? Except this time we'll name it- 'throw out this bad witch movement'

Can we start it? Please? Disapprove 
shreya i agree there are other ways.

but IPK is trying to boost TRPs through the aunties.

the aunties were miffed with our show because the bahu is bindaas and laughs and fools around

now she will be majobbor aurat...

sigh shreya i wish we cud throw her out...

but she is here to stay

bubly cud be thrown out because she had nop purpose

but dadi is here to reveal the past

Then after she reveals the past? 
She'll go na?

And please tell me that Arnav won't leave Khushi this time?! Please?
I wouldn't be able to tolerate it...i don't know about Khushi...but at least I will be shattered! 

If he'll mess up this time, she's gonna go forever...

Sigh.

Please lord. PLEASE. Just let these two breathe in peace for SOME friggin' time...PLEASE.

Re-marriage ? Where is it? Doesn't Khushi deserve a PROPER wedding? A PROPER acknowledgement? 

And please, let these husband-wife moments continue for a while..we are..at least I am not yet satisfied! Confused

if they mess with khushi again and dont give her remarriage they will defenitely lose me. i have been saying this for long

but a breaking point has to come. mine will be this

yep. Even my breaking point will be this. Lets hope it doesn't come. Ouch

rima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

I just hope TRPs to boost up with this saas drama as its always the first priority for TRP audience, lets see what Wednesday is bringing the coming week.
But dadi is really getting on my nerves. The one who left Arnav and Jhalli as kids is saying their mom is a coward? Wasn't she the coward, to leave them alone to live their life on their own? How can she say Arnav is wrong in his decision without knowing the actual facts? If she follows the traditions and all how can she expect DAAMAD ji to stay at RM instead of his own one? Such a hypocrite she is!!!Angry
that is the same question which came to my mind. how can she expect the damadji to stay in the sasural. where is the tradion in that? she is downright maddening. till date NK is the only side character I have loved

Many questions are/will always remain unanswered in IPKKND.I doubt will they ever answer atleast one question. Exactly she is getting on my nerves with every passing episode. NK is such a cute character and is totally opposite to dadi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RickyBahl

for a guilt track  dadi has to throw out Khushi or arnav has to react opposite. or else how will arnav repent

If this wont happen 

then arshi will stay under same roof and cease fire between them and Khushi listening taunts of all family members.
Its better she leaves again.

And TRP...hmmm
I dont know but i will make a post soon on it

either ways khushi is going to suffer.

what's new.

she has always suffered for this show to run

and she still does

whatever changes that doesn't change

I might be wrong but there is some aim to bring dadi, not just for women with saas-bahu taste.
For me arnav V/S DADI because its initial stage, later after knowing past it will be arnav-dadi-family V/S khushi. Its becoz thats the reason for showing now asr as anti-dadi so that  dadi gets a dialogue, hugging arnav  to say- kaha thaa na tumhey arnav beta, hum tumhari daadi hai,Tumhara accha hi sochengey. tum aakhir hamaarey khoon ho. 

Will arnav stand by her then??He did a good job by standing for his wife and thats his duty as a husband. That cannot be seen as favour or price for causing her hurt.
Nothing can justify what arnav did to her. He is supporting now, good,  but time will tell about when past is revealed bcoz its about his mothers suicide then.

Before 12th july,,  guiltness was not in focus .12TH  july happened, All Forgot 12th july outburst,  But again if  after Khushi being hurted if no guilt track shown, then i will die laughing seriously. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Agreed Thumbs Up

rima

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
The only good thing about the daadi part is all the clues about the past we get... but apart from that, the stuff daadi says and does are a bit too much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top