India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi=TRps (Page 6)

bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Needless to say i find her infuriating with her self proclaimed importance, sense of entitlement and total lack of insight into  the unhelpful effect she has on others.

I hope she will return to the ashram or whereever once the past is revealed and the story moves along.

The Raizada Mansion will turn into a pressure cooker ready to explode with dadi winding up everyone.  

I hope she is packed off pretty quickly!

Edited by bangles - 10 August 2012 at 10:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I hate Dadi, but I don't hate the fact that she's come, I think her coming has made the show much better than the last couple of weeks to be honest. I am excited for each episode s always somehting new is revealed, and Dadi ne toh ArHi ke beech mein closeness baradiye, and is making Arnav a more responsible husband.

But having said that  I can't stand the woman, today she was WRONG on SO many levels! It's interesting how the eldest member is the most wrong out of everyone in that house!LOL

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by LyssaPie

Well Said, i think a lot of people forget about how TRPs are increased. This an indian Soap and it needs someone like Dadi to grow interest of other people. As romance is not appreciated by everyone, especially when you've a big family where there're kids and stuff.

So I'm willing to accept her, plus we're getting some home truths now 
agree on both accounts
coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Yeah she seeming to be for TRPs and tensions and twists Cool

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Needless to say i find her infuriating with her self proclaimed importance, sense of entitlement and total lack of insight into  the unhelpful effect she has on others.

I hope she will return to the ashram or whereever once the past is revealed and the story moves along.

The Raizada Mansion will turn into a pressure cooker ready to explode with dadi winding up everyone.  

I hope she is packed off pretty quickly!
it is our dearest wish to pack her off. but she is here to stay for a whileSmilepressure cooker is right. RM was a mad house anywaySmile
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I accept her for the sake of the TRP. I don't hate her that much right now because of her the past is finally getting unfolded. 
true. the ast would have stayed buried otherwise
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Exactly. And for the past few episode they have managed the romance and drama considerably well. fingers crossed they keep both the sets of audience happy. 
true CVs have balanced out both
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicfan5

Originally posted by princessunara

di some how despite the saas bahu angle being introduced in to the storyline i love it!!

because for the first time the bahu is NOT under the saas no matter what she does!!

ok here r the key things i love

1. bahu came first and made a place in everyone's hearts & the dadi saas came much later and Khsuhi has more space in everyone's hearts than dadi has
and this is not going to change...as it is a done thing already!

2. son/hubby is not answerable to the mother/dadi
he can effing do whatever he pleases!! he doesn't control his tempter and he doesn't take his wife being insulted lying down!
he directly puts the old lady in her place and indirectly has asked her to stuff it many times over and knowing ASR it will happen exactly like that in the future too..
for the first time a SP male lead has the patented right to be rude!! which is something every other SP male lead lacks! and which i believe is going to be the key differentiater for this entire track!!

3. nani is there who holds exactly the same position and who dotes on khushi and protects her.. despite her seeming to indulge dadi, nani is not meek woman!! she is more sensible that is all!! she will deal with the mess when needed!! she is much stronger!! cz dadi ran with her tail b/w her legs when the going got bad!! nani stuck it out and brought up her grandchildren single handedly!

4. mami (usually representing the jealous choti bahu in other stories) is too scared of dadi herself that there will never be a scene where she messes with things to get khsuhi more in to trouble
mami will stay out of this.now and in the future

5. Arnav has more bones to pick with dadi than he has with Khsuhi..cz in his eyes dadi has wronged him and his mother.
even when the past is revealed and khsuhi gets entangled, dadi will not be pure in his eyes, and thus whatever that blasts is going to be b/w ArHi and NOT b/w dadi and Khushi! he will never give dadi the right or the opportunity to have it out with khsuhi!

so frankly this SPfied version of IPK is very much to my liking!! So much so i would actually like to say that it is actually IPKKNDised version of saas bahu! not the other way around!!

i honestly don't have anything to complain about since this monday..i haven't loved IPK this much since last february!!

So if this means TRPs too!! i say bring it on!!

Nice observation sunara...didn't think of it from this POV...very well said...

thank u:-)

Originally posted by yashran_sarun

ur thoughts are so similar to mine thoughts ...i am also liking this version of ipkknd coz it is giving us more good and better scene

yup!! it certainly has upped the quality of the show up the precious standard of hte past year!!Star

Originally posted by rima

sunara buddy please make a separate post of this

too many good points differentiating our ipk to be lost in this thread

agreed with all of them wholeheartedly

!di i just did..
here is the link!! would love to know ur opinion on it! n discuss about it!!
Embarrassed

IPKKNDised saas bahu saga! n i LOVE IT!!

rima

Go to top