Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

res

edited!___ yaay m on first page! 

frankly speaking i hate dadi!!
but if she can bring in the three most important things namely..
1.TRPs
2.arnav and khushi's past
3.arnav and khushi closer...
...then m willing to tolerate her!

as a whole i din mind today's episode! the beginning was cute... 😳
i was SO angry wen AGAIN no1 told dadi the ENTIRE truth...!
i went  😲  wen i heard even his father had suicided...! 

i know it hurts a lott wen ur parents 'suicide' cz they 'chose' to leave u behind...
they 'willingly' left him and Di... And arnav is right to hate his father if it was his fault...im with him...
But i hope he wont blame khushi for this... :/

the thing that made my blood boil today is the promotion of DABH!
so much screen space wasted to promote a show that doent even NEED any promotion?!
m just too pissed off abt that... -.-

Here we're trying to console ourselves thinking arshi SR will bring trps, dadi wil bring trps, shyam wil bring trps... and SP promotes sm other show which...argghh i am just annoyed! -.-

great post rima, as usual! ⭐️

the dabh promotion maddened me too.

sigh SP sure is a biased mother

Dadi won't get ARHI tigether. somehow I feel that

But still she will work favourably for the show. of that i am sure
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

For all other serials Bahu torture works but not IPKKNd.If that was the case then IPKKND would have got high ratings after February.Wife and Bahu torture was at its most.But TRPs dipped.IPKKNd TRP was the highest during Arnav-Khushi-Lavanya drama.

no it was wife torture. not bahu torture. audience does not like husband and wife MU especially about character

audience loves saas tortures. too many examples of that
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
di some how despite the saas bahu angle being introduced in to the storyline i love it!!

because for the first time the bahu is NOT under the saas no matter what she does!!

ok here r the key things i love

1. bahu came first and made a place in everyone's hearts & the dadi saas came much later and Khsuhi has more space in everyone's hearts than dadi has
and this is not going to change...as it is a done thing already!

2. son/hubby is not answerable to the mother/dadi
he can effing do whatever he pleases!! he doesn't control his tempter and he doesn't take his wife being insulted lying down!
he directly puts the old lady in her place and indirectly has asked her to stuff it many times over and knowing ASR it will happen exactly like that in the future too..
for the first time a SP male lead has the patented right to be rude!! which is something every other SP male lead lacks! and which i believe is going to be the key differentiater for this entire track!!

3. nani is there who holds exactly the same position and who dotes on khushi and protects her.. despite her seeming to indulge dadi, nani is not meek woman!! she is more sensible that is all!! she will deal with the mess when needed!! she is much stronger!! cz dadi ran with her tail b/w her legs when the going got bad!! nani stuck it out and brought up her grandchildren single handedly!

4. mami (usually representing the jealous choti bahu in other stories) is too scared of dadi herself that there will never be a scene where she messes with things to get khsuhi more in to trouble
mami will stay out of this.now and in the future

5. Arnav has more bones to pick with dadi than he has with Khsuhi..cz in his eyes dadi has wronged him and his mother.
even when the past is revealed and khsuhi gets entangled, dadi will not be pure in his eyes, and thus whatever that blasts is going to be b/w ArHi and NOT b/w dadi and Khushi! he will never give dadi the right or the opportunity to have it out with khsuhi!

so frankly this SPfied version of IPK is very much to my liking!! So much so i would actually like to say that it is actually IPKKNDised version of saas bahu! not the other way around!!

i honestly don't have anything to complain about since this monday..i haven't loved IPK this much since last february!!

So if this means TRPs too!! i say bring it on!!
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True Rima...

Dadi is absolutely and truely irritating...God what's with her and her questions...Demanding answers all the time...and the hand gesture...ppfff...has she forgotten the RM is nani's home not hers...She just pisses me off...

But if it increases the Trps's of our show then its worth it...Anything for our show...😊
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tolerating her for trp sake only ...but because of dadi we are seeing protective side of arnav for khusi and that"s good thing so this reason also counts in my list for tolerating her
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijji12

rima i am jus tolerating her for trps sake .lets see next wednesday.i hate her too.but she is giving us some drama now and no comedy.but if she gonna humiliate khushi again  caqnt take it. hope no more torture for her.but our trps are never high if they give so much pain to khushi

guess she willl trture khushi . that's the toughest part to take. i don't mind her melodrama otherwise
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

di some how despite the saas bahu angle being introduced in to the storyline i love it!!

because for the first time the bahu is NOT under the saas no matter what she does!!

1. bahu came first and made a place in everyone's hearts & the dadi saas came much later and Khsuhi has more space in everyone's hearts than dadi has

he can effing do whatever he pleases!! he doesn't control his tempter and he doesn't take his wife being insulted lying down!
he directly puts the old lady in her place and indirectly has asked her to stuff it many times over and knowing ASR it will happen exactly like that in the future too..
for the first time a SP male lead has the patented right to be rude!! which is something every other SP male lead lacks! and which i believe is going to be the key differentiater for this entire track!!

3. nani is there who holds exactly the same position and who dotes on khushi and protects her.. despite her seeming to indulge dadi, nani is not meek woman!! she is more sensible that is all!! she will deal with the mess when needed!! she is much stronger!! cz dadi ran with her tail b/w her legs when the going got bad!! nani stuck it out and brought up her grandchildren single handedly!

4. mami (usually representing the jealous choti bahu in other stories) is too scared of dadi herself that there will never be a scene where she messes with things to get khsuhi more in to trouble

5. Arnav has more bones to pick with dadi than he has with Khsuhi..cz in his eyes dadi has wronged him and his mother.
even when the past is revealed and khsuhi gets entangled, dadi will not be pure in his eyes, and thus whatever that blasts is going to be b/w ArHi and NOT b/w dadi and Khushi! he will never give dadi the right or the opportunity to have it out with khsuhi!

so frankly this SPfied version of IPK is very much to my liking!! So much so i would actually like to say that it is actually IPKKNDised version of saas bahu! not the other way around!!

i honestly don't have anything to complain about since this monday..i haven't loved IPK this much since last february!!

Nice observation sunara...didn't think of it from this POV...very well said...
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ur thoughts are so similar to mine thoughts ...i am also liking this version of ipkknd coz it is giving us more good and better scene
rima thumbnail

sunara buddy please make a separate post of this

too many good points differentiating our ipk to be lost in this thread

agreed with all of them wholeheartedly
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Needless to say i find her infuriating with her self proclaimed importance, sense of entitlement and total lack of insight into  the unhelpful effect she has on others.

I hope she will return to the ashram or whereever once the past is revealed and the story moves along.

The Raizada Mansion will turn into a pressure cooker ready to explode with dadi winding up everyone.  

I hope she is packed off pretty quickly!
Edited by bangles - 11 years ago