India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi=TRps (Page 13)

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
if this doesnt make the TRP rise then i dont know what will..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Is it DADI for TRP?I dont hv ne idea..I dont follow ne saas-bahu soaps...Dadi and her illogical bakwas...hw cud this high the trp? thursday ..minimum DADI and DI ...and we hv maximum post on loving episode...even DADI wid NK..we loved it..so it shud b cleared to the CVs that IPK viewers dont want to watch saas-bahu type drama..wid hyper melodramatic dialogues...I prefer to rewatch yesterday's episode rather than today's ...dadi ka bakwas..."ur mother was weak woman"..wht the??and she is strong so left them alone for 14 years..njoying in ashram..now coming bk wid her position...total ridiculous...hw cud this increase TRP?I think thats y CVs also includes SR part...Wink

Edited by LIKEDMG - 10 August 2012 at 7:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

well if they keep on continuing with :- 

1.  Anajli being most imp. person in Arnav's life track 
2.  show Anajli in precap 
3. Star Plus uses its no.7 show to promote its so called no. 1  show 

...then I doubt if the dadi will do magic for the the TRPs...Confused
Smilegood one

Mahi122

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Is it DADI for TRP?I dont hv ne idea..I dont follow ne saas-bahu soaps...Dadi and her illogical bakwas...hw cud this high the trp? thursday ..minimum DADI and DI ...and we hv maximum post on loving episode...even DADI wid NK..we loved it..so it shud b cleared to the CVs that IPK viewers dont want to watch saas-bahu type drama..wid hyper melodramatic dialogues...I prefer to rewatch yesterday's episode rather than today's ...dadi ka bakwas..."ur mother was weak woman"..wht the??and she is strong so left them alone for 14 years..njoying in ashram..now coming bk wid her position...total ridiculous...hw cud this increase TRP?I think thats y CVs also includes SR part...Wink
cvs are playing the mix and match game

LIKEDMG

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

As much as i hate dadi, i dont blame the cv's. They tried it without the 'saas' element, and it didnt work. So they brought in a saas figure. And plus with all this tension about the past, i would be shocked if trp doesnt rise.
true. i think the PH is desperate now as they do not know how to run their romantic track sensibly anymore Smileso saas bahuSmile

Edited by rima - 10 August 2012 at 8:38pm
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Rima i am just barring the chudail coz of our ipk n arhi n obviously 4 trp. No offence 4 swatiji.
chudailROFLyep she resembles and sounds like oneSmile

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I hate her with a burning passion Ouch though I have to say I don't bother taking her seriously LOL she has a significant role no doubt but ruining my health over her isn't worth it, but I'm pleased to know at least she'll let us know what we've been dying to know ever since the story started, Arnav and Khushi's past, but before anything I want Arnav and Khushi's relationship to go to a level where when the redemption occurs I want there to be depth and intensity, I don't want a redemption track for a relationship that doesn't have depth it just wouldn't make sense,

this was one of my replies in one of my posts that I made (part of it):

I at least want them to be in a meaningful relationship so when the storm and redemption arrives, the GREATER the intensity and greater passion can be portrayed by the lead actors and only like that we'll get the true taste of redemption, what redemption will we get if they don't take their relationship seriously u know? it's just been playful romance for the most part, I want it to be something more before the redemption so it means something to us fans. Sadly he still needs one more blow to acknowledge what he's done Ouch and I think that's what the CVs are preparing us for bc before every big blow they give the episodes we end up adoring like the episodes b4 the MU are a treasure to us fans and so is the hug from RB. 

--
Basically I want them to acknowledge they love each other and need one another, or something along those lines

very good observation in underlined words.

if they build up intensity show regret we will have more feelings when another blow comes

this playful romance will just sweep the feelings under the carpet

i don't like this approach of CVs of taking us high and dumping us. that is the reason people never enjoy their tracks and trpps dip soon after they are high. sangeet and post marriage is a good example

Edited by rima - 10 August 2012 at 8:42pm
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

this news is confirmed that dadi & past is for trps

rima

Go to top