yeah...m glad that dadi has cum...WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I'll just say..it's a pity that we live in a country where TRP's win over good story line..and hence story line is compromised with...creativity is compromised with..I totally understand that Daadi was required to bring past into the picture..But this is the same show that has given us Lavanya,a loving Naani,a friend like NK..and above all a progressive man like ASR..As an ardent fan of the show..I feel sad that creativity is compromised with for the sake of TRP's...Totally pitiful!!

this is so true & some where down the line Ekta Kapoor is the reason behind this - she had to many serial based on the saas bahu concept & ran it for so many years

Originally posted by newyork2012

We will see next week's TRP...I will comment then...I am very confused about the TRP aunties at the moment...I have no doubt about the population in internet and in IF, what they want (only and only raw sensual love story and they are all happy people who wants to see happy moments)... Also I want to see actually who contribute to TRP for IPK in tv...are these the same people who watch munna, dhokla, khokla etc. and want to cry all the time or these are bunch of people with fresh ideas and want to be happy infront of TV...If the 1st case then TRP will increase otherwise it will remain same... 

i want to know myself will the audience accept this dadi business or no
my i really want the trps to tank still

Originally posted by princessunara

di some how despite the saas bahu angle being introduced in to the storyline i love it!!

because for the first time the bahu is NOT under the saas no matter what she does!!

ok here r the key things i love

1. bahu came first and made a place in everyone's hearts & the dadi saas came much later and Khsuhi has more space in everyone's hearts than dadi has
and this is not going to change...as it is a done thing already!

2. son/hubby is not answerable to the mother/dadi 
he can effing do whatever he pleases!! he doesn't control his tempter and he doesn't take his wife being insulted lying down!
he directly puts the old lady in her place and indirectly has asked her to stuff it many times over and knowing ASR it will happen exactly like that in the future too..
for the first time a SP male lead has the patented right to be rude!! which is something every other SP male lead lacks! and which i believe is going to be the key differentiater for this entire track!!

3. nani is there who holds exactly the same position and who dotes on khushi and protects her.. despite her seeming to indulge dadi, nani is not meek woman!! she is more sensible that is all!! she will deal with the mess when needed!! she is much stronger!! cz dadi ran with her tail b/w her legs when the going got bad!! nani stuck it out and brought up her grandchildren single handedly!

4. mami (usually representing the jealous choti bahu in other stories) is too scared of dadi herself that there will never be a scene where she messes with things to get khsuhi more in to trouble
mami will stay out of this.now and in the future

5. Arnav has more bones to pick with dadi than he has with Khsuhi..cz in his eyes dadi has wronged him and his mother.
even when the past is revealed and khsuhi gets entangled, dadi will not be pure in his eyes, and thus whatever that blasts is going to be b/w ArHi and NOT b/w dadi and Khushi! he will never give dadi the right or the opportunity to have it out with khsuhi!

so frankly this SPfied version of IPK is very much to my liking!! So much so i would actually like to say that it is actually IPKKNDised version of saas bahu! not the other way around!!

i honestly don't have anything to complain about since this monday..i haven't loved IPK this much since last february!! 

So if this means TRPs too!! i say bring it on!!

lovely perspective sunara - didnt think of it like that - but the question is will they maintain like that or make it more cliched like the other shows

Originally posted by arshi21

I am HATING it.
I DO NOT LIKE HER.
I HATE her.
Doesn't she have a freaking mind? I think she is WORSE off than Arnav in the stubbornness department! 
I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER.
UGH.
SOMEONE PLEASE. TAKE HER OUT OF IPK.
INTRODUCE Suhaag raat, introduce or rather continue this MORE of husband/wife thing...MAKE Anjali BETTER...LET shyam be in pain..
TRPs will SHOOOT UP.
Aren't there any other ways of doing that? I am sure there would be...
There must be some way of shooting up TRPs WITHOUT letting ARSHI suffer.
PLEASE.
Can we again do -'throw out bubbly' movement? Except this time we'll name it- 'throw out this bad witch movement'
Can we start it? Please? Disapprove 

completely agree with u 
i wish we could do that i like the title : 'throw out this bad witch movement'

Rima nice post as usual

Edited by Harshitha - 10 August 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyrima

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
As much as i hate dadi, i dont blame the cv's. They tried it without the 'saas' element, and it didnt work. So they brought in a saas figure. And plus with all this tension about the past, i would be shocked if trp doesnt rise.

rima

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Dadi is going to be what bhabho is for DABH and Koki for Sathiya..she will definitely help with TRps.
Cvs r trying to grab older or elderly audience and it's need to keep IPK running for long time.
I can tolerate her as long as we get to see some good arhi moments. 

Sarun_4everrima

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
really!!!??

rima

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Rima i am just barring the chudail coz of our ipk n arhi n obviously 4 trp. No offence 4 swatiji.

OmNaMaSteOmrima

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I hate her with a burning passion Ouch though I have to say I don't bother taking her seriously LOL she has a significant role no doubt but ruining my health over her isn't worth it, but I'm pleased to know at least she'll let us know what we've been dying to know ever since the story started, Arnav and Khushi's past, but before anything I want Arnav and Khushi's relationship to go to a level where when the redemption occurs I want there to be depth and intensity, I don't want a redemption track for a relationship that doesn't have depth it just wouldn't make sense,

this was one of my replies in one of my posts that I made (part of it):

I at least want them to be in a meaningful relationship so when the storm and redemption arrives, the GREATER the intensity and greater passion can be portrayed by the lead actors and only like that we'll get the true taste of redemption, what redemption will we get if they don't take their relationship seriously u know? it's just been playful romance for the most part, I want it to be something more before the redemption so it means something to us fans. Sadly he still needs one more blow to acknowledge what he's done Ouch and I think that's what the CVs are preparing us for bc before every big blow they give the episodes we end up adoring like the episodes b4 the MU are a treasure to us fans and so is the hug from RB. 

--
Basically I want them to acknowledge they love each other and need one another, or something along those lines

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmrima

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Seriously???

Did the PH do a market research before they put Dadi in the show? If I recall, IPK had the best TRPs before the forced wedding and humiliation tracks! People love to watch fun stuff. They stopped watching the show as soon as they started torturing Khushi unnecessarily.

If they want tension in the show, they should bring Shyam back - not introduce another irrelevant character just to torture Khushi! Shyam can try to sabotage Arshi romance (again nothing serious like attempted murder that makes no sense)

Their assumption that Bahu torture is what works is just ridiculous. Ask the people that stopped  watching the show why they lost interest!  Ask them what will make them watch the show again..I dont think  anyone will say they will start watching the show if they introduce Bahu torture and more humiliation!  People left because they did not want to see a fun, lovable character like Khushi being tortured.. why would they come back to see double torture??? Duh!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top