Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi=TRps (Page 11)

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Joined: 06 February 2012
Posts: 10534

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I'll just say..it's a pity that we live in a country where TRP's win over good story line..and hence story line is compromised with...creativity is compromised with..I totally understand that Daadi was required to bring past into the picture..But this is the same show that has given us Lavanya,a loving Naani,a friend like NK..and above all a progressive man like ASR..As an ardent fan of the show..I feel sad that creativity is compromised with for the sake of TRP's...Totally pitiful!!
agree, agree, agree.   If they try to keep a good, sensible script then the ratings drop and shows go on the cutting block.  Very sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl




i haven't forgtten at least
 
never can
 
too many things done by him
 
...perhaps one day but he has done little to undo the things he has done.
 
defending her he has to. she is his wife. but real regret is needed and i don't see that

True IPK lovers breathe IPK, and its not easy to forget neither happy moments nor sorrow. Till now he didnt ask for forgiveness. 
Saying SORRY and asking Forgiveness is different thing.
He admitted his forceful marriage to her but why not to family till now.

Why doesnt he say to Khushi
Khushi tum mujhpar dobara vishwaas kar paogi? Maine tumhe itna dukh diya. Tum mujhe jo chahey sazaaadey do par mey tumhare bina marr jaunga.
Ok if no guilt track this much dialogue shud  not be difficult atleast in a 20 min episode.If time for Diya, bati promoton, why not for this??i think this is also heavy for them. Sigh..

He is too busy with his Suhaagraat to think about seeking forgiveness, bcoz we take our loved ones for granted.
Since u hv a better understanding and observation on relationships I wud want u rima to make a post on how sometimes, for love birds generally love before marriage doesnt remain same with Love after marriage with reference to ARSHI. I see that contrast with scenes of Khushi-NK-ASR ambulance bangle  scene till payash wedding and diffrence with...scenes after Kidnap ended. The previous romance is missing.Is it bcoz after marriage a person thinks that now she is wed, where she will escape?? Because earlier arnav had a tension of losing her, i didnt see it since his bad wooing track started. Becasue even if is forceful it should reflect na that he is doing it coz he fears losing her.atleast his conversation with himself in mirror, or is it he has  taken her for granted
that is true for the best of people in love and for many husbands.
 
my own brother chased my sister in law for four years and then forgot their very first  valentine's day post maariageSmile
 
but while normal couples can afford this, arnav cannot because he has given too many pains and problems to khushi.
 
he has hurt her beyond measure
 
so he cannot afford to take her for granted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4415

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

[QUOTE=rima][QUOTE=RickyBahl][QUOTE=rima][QUOTE=RickyBahl]
True IPK lovers breathe IPK, and its not easy to forget neither happy moments nor sorrow. Till now he didnt ask for forgiveness. 
Saying SORRY and asking Forgiveness is different thing.
He admitted his forceful marriage to her but why not to family till now.

Why doesnt he say to Khushi
Khushi tum mujhpar dobara vishwaas kar paogi? Maine tumhe itna dukh diya. Tum mujhe jo chahey sazaaadey do par mey tumhare bina marr jaunga.
Ok if no guilt track this much dialogue shud  not be difficult atleast in a 20 min episode.If time for Diya, bati promoton, why not for this??i think this is also heavy for them. Sigh..

He is too busy with his Suhaagraat to think about seeking forgiveness, bcoz we take our loved ones for granted.
Since u hv a better understanding and observation on relationships I wud want u rima to make a post on how sometimes, for love birds generally love before marriage doesnt remain same with Love after marriage with reference to ARSHI. I see that contrast with scenes of Khushi-NK-ASR ambulance bangle  scene till payash wedding and diffrence with...scenes after Kidnap ended. The previous romance is missing.Is it bcoz after marriage a person thinks that now she is wed, where she will escape?? Because earlier arnav had a tension of losing her, i didnt see it since his bad wooing track started. Becasue even if is forceful it should reflect na that he is doing it coz he fears losing her.atleast his conversation with himself in mirror, or is it he has  taken her for granted
that is true for the best of people in love and for many husbands.
 
my own brother chased my sister in law for four years and then forgot their very first  valentine's day post maariageSmile
 
but while normal couples can afford this, arnav cannot because he has given too many pains and problems to khushi.
 
he has hurt her beyond measure
 
so he cannot afford to take her for granted

Aww..But thats reality with most couples..and so true normal couples can afford coz neither their love was a hysteria like Geet-maan or ARSHI.
But after arnav's  hate act act this present regret and appeasement act seems low standard   compared with the high standard, Pain he has given to Khushi. I will make a post on it soon. This regret act  or as many say a diffrent redemption act of settling with jalebis and pearls  would suit for quarrels between school-college students not for a husband calling wife characterless,and accusing of  craving for raizada status.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

[QUOTE=rima][QUOTE=RickyBahl][QUOTE=rima][QUOTE=RickyBahl]
True IPK lovers breathe IPK, and its not easy to forget neither happy moments nor sorrow. Till now he didnt ask for forgiveness. 
Saying SORRY and asking Forgiveness is different thing.
He admitted his forceful marriage to her but why not to family till now.

Why doesnt he say to Khushi
Khushi tum mujhpar dobara vishwaas kar paogi? Maine tumhe itna dukh diya. Tum mujhe jo chahey sazaaadey do par mey tumhare bina marr jaunga.
Ok if no guilt track this much dialogue shud  not be difficult atleast in a 20 min episode.If time for Diya, bati promoton, why not for this??i think this is also heavy for them. Sigh..

He is too busy with his Suhaagraat to think about seeking forgiveness, bcoz we take our loved ones for granted.
Since u hv a better understanding and observation on relationships I wud want u rima to make a post on how sometimes, for love birds generally love before marriage doesnt remain same with Love after marriage with reference to ARSHI. I see that contrast with scenes of Khushi-NK-ASR ambulance bangle  scene till payash wedding and diffrence with...scenes after Kidnap ended. The previous romance is missing.Is it bcoz after marriage a person thinks that now she is wed, where she will escape?? Because earlier arnav had a tension of losing her, i didnt see it since his bad wooing track started. Becasue even if is forceful it should reflect na that he is doing it coz he fears losing her.atleast his conversation with himself in mirror, or is it he has  taken her for granted
that is true for the best of people in love and for many husbands.
 
my own brother chased my sister in law for four years and then forgot their very first  valentine's day post maariageSmile
 
but while normal couples can afford this, arnav cannot because he has given too many pains and problems to khushi.
 
he has hurt her beyond measure
 
so he cannot afford to take her for granted

Aww..But thats reality with most couples..and so true normal couples can afford coz neither their love was a hysteria like Geet-maan or ARSHI.
But after arnav's  hate act act this present regret and appeasement act seems low standard   compared with the high standard, Pain he has given to Khushi. I will make a post on it soon. This regret act  or as many say a diffrent redemption act of settling with jalebis and pearls  would suit for quarrels between school-college students not for a husband calling wife characterless,and accusing of  craving for raizada status.
101 percent true. here the man has deeply wounded the girl and called her names and bullied her. this is just not undoable with pearls and jalebis though thatis sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

 for a guilt track  dadi has to throw out Khushi or arnav has to react opposite. or else how will arnav repent

If this wont happen 

then arshi will stay under same roof and cease fire between them and Khushi listening taunts of all family members.
Its better she leaves again.

And TRP...hmmm
I dont know but i will make a post soon on it

either ways khushi is going to suffer.
 
what's new.
 
she has always suffered for this show to run
 
and she still does

 
whatever changes that doesn't change

I might be wrong but there is some aim to bring dadi, not just for women with saas-bahu taste.
I hate to say this but I also think that she is here for the saas bahu love of Indian Janta. I fail to understand this technique applied by SP.
Were't there enough Saas bahu crap shows,including the lamp wick shows that tops TRP charts and is still promoted on our show because IPKKND is a show that is watched by mainly sane and young people who can't tolerate the shit which SP dishes.
If Sp wants us to watch the lamp wick show, then SP is stupid .
I refuse to watch lamp wick show and nearly all of us will not watch it because it is not what we want to see.
There is a new show about to air on SP if I am not wrong it is called "Teri meri love stories".
Now  this show is all about mini "love" stories , just like IPKKND which initially was a saga of love between two opposite people like Arnav and Khushi...Right?
Suppose TRP'S for teri meri love stories doesnt rise according to SP's expectations , then what will they do ?
Will they include Saas bahu pati sandwich love story  love story in that also because TRP demands it?
I mean this is such a let down when you turn the single love story on the channel which is still watchable into a saas bahu crap sandwich.
SP is ruining the Daadi's image.Why couldnt we have a cooler Daadi just like Naani?

For me arnav V/S DADI because its initial stage, later after knowing past it will be arnav-dadi-family V/S khushi. Its becoz thats the reason for showing now asr as anti-dadi so that  dadi gets a dialogue, hugging arnav  to say- kaha thaa na tumhey arnav beta, hum tumhari daadi hai,Tumhara accha hi sochengey. tum aakhir hamaarey khoon ho. 

Ricky, You are absolutely right .
Initially it will be Arnav v/s Daadi, but from what I could see today I realised one thing Daadi is a big hypocrite.
Her first question should not be that where is Damad jee, her first question should hav e been that why Anjali is living in RM instead of her own Sauraal with her Pati.
She is very orthodox and all about traditions then why the hell did she not enquire about this?
She wants Shyam back for Anjali and she is playing dirty now, right into Arnav's biggest weakness- his love and loyalty for his sister and she is also linking all this with ASR's painful past.
She is one wicked old hag.
Arnav will eventually give in because of his blind love for his sister and Shyam will get the entry.
Now my question is -Where will Khushi stand then?
Will Khushi be called the scarlet woman?
Will Arnav stand by Khushi or again Khushi will be scapegoat to everyone's including Daadi's taunts?


Will arnav stand by her then??He did a good job by standing for his wife and thats his duty as a husband. That cannot be seen as favour or price for causing her hurt.
Nothing can justify what arnav did to her. He is supporting now, good,  but time will tell about when past is revealed bcoz its about his mothers suicide then.
Arnav will chicken out.
His past will not let him support her even if they have crossed all the trust issues, his mind will be poisoned again with enough lies that he will give in to Daadi.
Men are rational fools, even guys like ASR are.
Look how easily he is manipulated by Anjali.
Anjali is gong behind his back to meet Shyam .
I want her precious Chotay to find about his Di's rendezvous with Shyam.

Before 12th july,,  guiltness was not in focus .12TH  july happened, All Forgot 12th july outburst,  But again if  after Khushi being hurted if no guilt track shown, then i will die laughing seriously. 
Khushi is a lab rat, she is the ultimate fighting champion.
A true SP bahu.
Dont put money on Redemption now.
It's all about Anjali and how the sun rises from her feet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4415

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

 f

I might be wrong but there is some aim to bring dadi, not just for women with saas-bahu taste.
I hate to say this but I also think that she is here for the saas bahu love of Indian Janta. I fail to understand this technique applied by SP.
Were't there enough Saas bahu crap shows,including the lamp wick shows that tops TRP charts and is still promoted on our show because IPKKND is a show that is watched by mainly sane and young people who can't tolerate the shit which SP dishes.
If Sp wants us to watch the lamp wick show, then SP is stupid .
I refuse to watch lamp wick show and nearly all of us will not watch it because it is not what we want to see.
There is a new show about to air on SP if I am not wrong it is called "Teri meri love stories".
Now  this show is all about mini "love" stories , just like IPKKND which initially was a saga of love between two opposite people like Arnav and Khushi...Right?
Suppose TRP'S for teri meri love stories doesnt rise according to SP's expectations , then what will they do ?
Will they include Saas bahu pati sandwich love story  love story in that also because TRP demands it?
I mean this is such a let down when you turn the single love story on the channel which is still watchable into a saas bahu crap sandwich.
SP is ruining the Daadi's image.Why couldnt we have a cooler Daadi just like Naani?

For me arnav V/S DADI because its initial stage, later after knowing past it will be arnav-dadi-family V/S khushi. Its becoz thats the reason for showing now asr as anti-dadi so that  dadi gets a dialogue, hugging arnav  to say- kaha thaa na tumhey arnav beta, hum tumhari daadi hai,Tumhara accha hi sochengey. tum aakhir hamaarey khoon ho. 

Ricky, You are absolutely right .
Initially it will be Arnav v/s Daadi, but from what I could see today I realised one thing Daadi is a big hypocrite.
Her first question should not be that where is Damad jee, her first question should hav e been that why Anjali is living in RM instead of her own Sauraal with her Pati.
She is very orthodox and all about traditions then why the hell did she not enquire about this?
She wants Shyam back for Anjali and she is playing dirty now, right into Arnav's biggest weakness- his love and loyalty for his sister and she is also linking all this with ASR's painful past.
She is one wicked old hag.
Arnav will eventually give in because of his blind love for his sister and Shyam will get the entry.
Now my question is -Where will Khushi stand then?
Will Khushi be called the scarlet woman?
Will Arnav stand by Khushi or again Khushi will be scapegoat to everyone's including Daadi's taunts?


Will arnav stand by her then??He did a good job by standing for his wife and thats his duty as a husband. That cannot be seen as favour or price for causing her hurt.
Nothing can justify what arnav did to her. He is supporting now, good,  but time will tell about when past is revealed bcoz its about his mothers suicide then.
Arnav will chicken out.
His past will not let him support her even if they have crossed all the trust issues, his mind will be poisoned again with enough lies that he will give in to Daadi.
Men are rational fools, even guys like ASR are.
Look how easily he is manipulated by Anjali.
Anjali is gong behind his back to meet Shyam .
I want her precious Chotay to find about his Di's rendezvous with Shyam.

Before 12th july,,  guiltness was not in focus .12TH  july happened, All Forgot 12th july outburst,  But again if  after Khushi being hurted if no guilt track shown, then i will die laughing seriously. 
Khushi is a lab rat, she is the ultimate fighting champion.
A true SP bahu.
Dont put money on Redemption now.
It's all about Anjali and how the sun rises from her feet.


ClapWell written as always Kook,ie. But going bahu -daadi saas way ..they will end up nowhere , reason because as Hindi proverb goes, Dhobhi ka Kutta, Na ghar Ka  na Ghaat ka.

Those who are expert in Family saas- Bahu are expert  they can carry off such melodrama but 4 lions shudnt take this risk. 
Saas bahu shows are far better than seeing a fake version of saas-bahu drama here.

For me arnavs past can wait not the contract marriage disclosure.

HYPOCRISY suits arnav too
If arnav wants to clear about shyam to dadi
why not about contract marriage  to family and praise his wife near family how she exposed shyam and saved arnav from being burnt alive.

Tell family that how he again hurted Khushi on 12th july bcoz of which she left RM on her birthday once and again showcasing buaji's illness.
Anjali thinks Khushi-Arnav Lied to her for spending time with Guptas, so this doubt shud be cleared.

Jaisa DADI waisa Potaa.

If u have so many trains running on same track, what can happen otherthan accident. wait for wednesday again and verdict that has dadi been succesful will bee declared coz in first week she got all important dialogues and scenes. So we cant leave her popularity in future for TRP audience to decide. They will give verdict this week only whether they liked her entry or not





Edited by RickyBahl - 10 August 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by RickyBahl

 f

I might be wrong but there is some aim to bring dadi, not just for women with saas-bahu taste.
I hate to say this but I also think that she is here for the saas bahu love of Indian Janta. I fail to understand this technique applied by SP.
Were't there enough Saas bahu crap shows,including the lamp wick shows that tops TRP charts and is still promoted on our show because IPKKND is a show that is watched by mainly sane and young people who can't tolerate the shit which SP dishes.
If Sp wants us to watch the lamp wick show, then SP is stupid .
I refuse to watch lamp wick show and nearly all of us will not watch it because it is not what we want to see.
There is a new show about to air on SP if I am not wrong it is called "Teri meri love stories".
Now  this show is all about mini "love" stories , just like IPKKND which initially was a saga of love between two opposite people like Arnav and Khushi...Right?
Suppose TRP'S for teri meri love stories doesnt rise according to SP's expectations , then what will they do ?
Will they include Saas bahu pati sandwich love story  love story in that also because TRP demands it?
I mean this is such a let down when you turn the single love story on the channel which is still watchable into a saas bahu crap sandwich.
SP is ruining the Daadi's image.Why couldnt we have a cooler Daadi just like Naani?

For me arnav V/S DADI because its initial stage, later after knowing past it will be arnav-dadi-family V/S khushi. Its becoz thats the reason for showing now asr as anti-dadi so that  dadi gets a dialogue, hugging arnav  to say- kaha thaa na tumhey arnav beta, hum tumhari daadi hai,Tumhara accha hi sochengey. tum aakhir hamaarey khoon ho. 

Ricky, You are absolutely right .
Initially it will be Arnav v/s Daadi, but from what I could see today I realised one thing Daadi is a big hypocrite.
Her first question should not be that where is Damad jee, her first question should hav e been that why Anjali is living in RM instead of her own Sauraal with her Pati.
She is very orthodox and all about traditions then why the hell did she not enquire about this?
She wants Shyam back for Anjali and she is playing dirty now, right into Arnav's biggest weakness- his love and loyalty for his sister and she is also linking all this with ASR's painful past.
She is one wicked old hag.
Arnav will eventually give in because of his blind love for his sister and Shyam will get the entry.
Now my question is -Where will Khushi stand then?
Will Khushi be called the scarlet woman?
Will Arnav stand by Khushi or again Khushi will be scapegoat to everyone's including Daadi's taunts?


Will arnav stand by her then??He did a good job by standing for his wife and thats his duty as a husband. That cannot be seen as favour or price for causing her hurt.
Nothing can justify what arnav did to her. He is supporting now, good,  but time will tell about when past is revealed bcoz its about his mothers suicide then.
Arnav will chicken out.
His past will not let him support her even if they have crossed all the trust issues, his mind will be poisoned again with enough lies that he will give in to Daadi.
Men are rational fools, even guys like ASR are.
Look how easily he is manipulated by Anjali.
Anjali is gong behind his back to meet Shyam .
I want her precious Chotay to find about his Di's rendezvous with Shyam.

Before 12th july,,  guiltness was not in focus .12TH  july happened, All Forgot 12th july outburst,  But again if  after Khushi being hurted if no guilt track shown, then i will die laughing seriously. 
Khushi is a lab rat, she is the ultimate fighting champion.
A true SP bahu.
Dont put money on Redemption now.
It's all about Anjali and how the sun rises from her feet.


ClapWell written as always Kook,ie. But going bahu -daadi saas way ..they will end up nowhere , reason because as Hindi proverb goes, Dhobhi ka Kutta, Na ghar Ka  na Ghaat ka.

Those who are expert in Family saas- Bahu are expert but 4 lions shudnt tak ethis risk.
Saas bahu shows are far better than seeing a fake version of saas-bahu drama here.

For me arnavs past can wait not the contract marriage disclosure.

HYPOCRISY suits arnav too
If arnav wants to clear about shyam to dadi
why not about contract marriage  to family and praise his wife near family how she exposed shyam and saved arnav from being burnt alive.

Tell family that how he again hurted Khushi on 12th july bcoz of which she left RM on her birthday once and again showcasing buaji's illness.
Anjali thinks Khushi-Arnav Lied to her for spending time with Guptas, so this doubt shud be cleared.

Jaisa DADI waisa Potaa.



You are right.
We are just expecting way too much.
Hypocrisy just flows in the veins I guess.
The thing that irks me the most is when will the family , the entire family come to know about Shyam's  truth and the contract marriage stuff.
I really don't want this wedding night thing to happen now because frankly I demand a proper marriage first for Khushi and before this marriage I want the truth of all this contract marriage truth out before everyone including Khushi's family.
CV's have taken so much in their plate right now and I think all this will fall flat if we don't have  proper realization of how much Khushi has been scarred in all the "save my Di" and kill two birds with one stone scenario.
Everybody needs to know that this girl got hit, bruised , kidnapped and almost died to save Arnav .



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrima

Mahi122 Goldie

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 1611

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TRPs and Track Change

Author: Purplelicious   Replies: 9   Views: 1930

Purplelicious 9 1930 03 December 2011 at 4:55am by kitty25
How many people are confused about the latest TRPs

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 0   Views: 1097

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 0 1097 30 November 2011 at 4:13am by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Article: Festival of TRPS and ads

Author: alishba45   Replies: 5   Views: 1258

alishba45 5 1258 22 October 2011 at 12:05pm by mishti_17
Trps! IPPKND at no.6

2 3 4

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 28   Views: 3217

Khilonaa 28 3217 21 October 2011 at 3:24am by zunsara
Eccentric characters on TV-Dadi

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 2   Views: 1305

Armu4eva 2 1305 01 July 2011 at 8:15am by AnotherAdmirer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index