Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi=TRps (Page 10)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soloperson

Rima, it's presidential election in Novembere here, so is there any upcoming elections in India?.. The reason is Dadi is solid mascot for Congress...next time she lifts her hand I feeling like yanking it off...LOL

pona janmathila intha Dadi traffic constabla poranthangulalo?...Wink Let's wait and see whether Dadi has any magic with TRPs...
traffic constable daan priya. pona jenmam enna indha janmam leyumSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cetronia

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rima

for a guilt track  dadi has to throw out Khushi or arnav has to react opposite. or else how will arnav repent

If this wont happen 

then arshi will stay under same roof and cease fire between them and Khushi listening taunts of all family members.
Its better she leaves again.

And TRP...hmmm
I dont know but i will make a post soon on it

either ways khushi is going to suffer.

what's new.

she has always suffered for this show to run

and she still does

whatever changes that doesn't change

I might be wrong but there is some aim to bring dadi, not just for women with saas-bahu taste.
For me arnav V/S DADI because its initial stage, later after knowing past it will be arnav-dadi-family V/S khushi. Its becoz thats the reason for showing now asr as anti-dadi so that  dadi gets a dialogue, hugging arnav  to say- kaha thaa na tumhey arnav beta, hum tumhari daadi hai,Tumhara accha hi sochengey. tum aakhir hamaarey khoon ho. 

Will arnav stand by her then??He did a good job by standing for his wife and thats his duty as a husband. That cannot be seen as favour or price for causing her hurt.
Nothing can justify what arnav did to her. He is supporting now, good,  but time will tell about when past is revealed bcoz its about his mothers suicide then.

Before 12th july,,  guiltness was not in focus .12TH  july happened, All Forgot 12th july outburst,  But again if  after Khushi being hurted if no guilt track shown, then i will die laughing seriously. 
i haven't forgtten at least

never can

too many things done by him

...perhaps one day but he has done little to undo the things he has done.

defending her he has to. she is his wife. but real regret is needed and i don't see that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I am not sure if she was just got in for TRP sake and even if it is, her entry has gotten in shades in the show we've been waiting for. Arnav's past coming to the fore ArHi getting stronger and something that involves the 'entire' cast beautifully, which is splendid. 

rima

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Agreed! But let's wait for next week's TRP to be out first...
Only then will be able to conclude if Dadi's entry us beneficial to our show or not...

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I am not sure if she was just got in for TRP sake and even if it is, her entry has gotten in shades in the show we've been waiting for. Arnav's past coming to the fore ArHi getting stronger and something that involves the 'entire' cast beautifully, which is splendid. 
no she is not got in for trps but she will be the reason for the trps
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

i haven't forgtten at least

never can

too many things done by him

...perhaps one day but he has done little to undo the things he has done.

defending her he has to. she is his wife. but real regret is needed and i don't see that

True IPK lovers breathe IPK, and its not easy to forget neither happy moments nor sorrow. Till now he didnt ask for forgiveness. 
Saying SORRY and asking Forgiveness is different thing.
He admitted his forceful marriage to her but why not to family till now.

Why doesnt he say to Khushi
Khushi tum mujhpar dobara vishwaas kar paogi? Maine tumhe itna dukh diya. Tum mujhe jo chahey sazaaadey do par mey tumhare bina marr jaunga.
Ok if no guilt track this much dialogue shud  not be difficult atleast in a 20 min episode.If time for Diya, bati promoton, why not for this??i think this is also heavy for them. Sigh..

He is too busy with his Suhaagraat to think about seeking forgiveness, bcoz we take our loved ones for granted.
Since u hv a better understanding and observation on relationships I wud want u rima to make a post on how sometimes, for love birds generally love before marriage doesnt remain same with Love after marriage with reference to ARSHI. I see that contrast with scenes of Khushi-NK-ASR ambulance bangle  scene till payash wedding and diffrence with...scenes after Kidnap ended. The previous romance is missing.Is it bcoz after marriage a person thinks that now she is wed, where she will escape?? Because earlier arnav had a tension of losing her, i didnt see it since his bad wooing track started. Becasue even if is forceful it should reflect na that he is doing it coz he fears losing her.atleast his conversation with himself in mirror, or is it he has  taken her for granted

Edited by RickyBahl - 10 August 2012 at 11:37am

rima

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I hate her but since the indian audience has been brainwashed into ninnies who like to see Saas-bahu toture, the traffic signal hand up, the non romance and rabba ve included MU's i*takes deep breath" Will let dadi live.

rima

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
agree...

rima

Go to top