Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aimz-

I bet you the TRPs would be as high as Dadi's I'm-bitchy-and-I-know-it level. TRP Aunties love melodrama.

😊agree. she is downright maddening
-MKB- thumbnail
i dont care about this dadi...
as far as we get an insight to arnav's past
and as long as arnav is there with her...
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope TRPs to boost up with this saas drama as its always the first priority for TRP audience, lets see what Wednesday is bringing the coming week.
But dadi is really getting on my nerves. The one who left Arnav and Jhalli as kids is saying their mom is a coward? Wasn't she the coward, to leave them alone to live their life on their own? How can she say Arnav is wrong in his decision without knowing the actual facts? If she follows the traditions and all how can she expect DAAMAD ji to stay at RM instead of his own one? Such a hypocrite she is!!!😑
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

YEs Rima I think we all understand and will have to bear it...

After Shyam they had to bring in some evil powers..They tried Anji  for two days and we all revolted ..

So Dadi is the better option as she is the catalyst to the revelation of the past...  Persoanlly I find these figures very backward and regressive... I am told there are people like this in the world...

ALL for IPK my frind or Should I say for ArHI / SaRun for who I follow this show...

well i believe there are such regressive characters too

yes after shyam they needed one more pain in  the butt
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
But i hate Saas Bahu drama di, i watched IPKKND because it was not its type, Please CV's don't change this beautiful love story to a Saas Bahu serial 
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She's irritating/ πŸ˜‘

Just tell me that she'll go at least after a month! I can't tolerate her more than that! πŸ˜”
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

I am HATING it.

I DO NOT LIKE HER.

I HATE her.

Doesn't she have a freaking mind? I think she is WORSE off than Arnav in the stubbornness department! 

I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER.

UGH.

SOMEONE PLEASE. TAKE HER OUT OF IPK.

INTRODUCE Suhaag raat, introduce or rather continue this MORE of husband/wife thing...MAKE Anjali BETTER...LET shyam be in pain..

TRPs will SHOOOT UP.

Aren't there any other ways of doing that? I am sure there would be...
There must be some way of shooting up TRPs WITHOUT letting ARSHI suffer.

PLEASE.

Can we again do -'throw out bubbly' movement? Except this time we'll name it- 'throw out this bad witch movement'

Can we start it? Please? πŸ˜’ 

shreya i agree there are other ways.

but IPK is trying to boost TRPs through the aunties.

the aunties were miffed with our show because the bahu is bindaas and laughs and fools around

now she will be majobbor aurat...

sigh shreya i wish we cud throw her out...

but she is here to stay

bubly cud be thrown out because she had nop purpose

but dadi is here to reveal the past
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyLilGirl

That women is getting on my nerves, day by day! xD
It is such a shame cause nani is such an unorthodox person!

Frankly, do i not care about the trps, but i'm willing to tolerate her if she is astutely used to give hints about the past, or even unfold the whole mystery in fact!

well the only reason trp is important is because it is going to make our show run. sigh. so we need to tolerate

anyways yeah she will reveal the past
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

I can tolerate a negative character or a supporting character over mindless comedy anyday ... infact I am liking the track ... story is progressing and somewhere involvement of whole cast has certainly brightened the episodes... I haven't watched today's epi but last 2 days was awesome... and yeah ppl like to see new things and new twists rather than just Tom and Jerry Arshi and misplaced Rabba Ve's everyday...At one point it became so predictable my mom said wats new it looks like repeat of yesterday πŸ˜† ... I hope TRPs will increase with this high voltage drama , romance and emotions and festive atmosphere 😊

true the comedy tracks made it predictable. we watched for the romance. but for others there is nothing
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: princesspurple

I'll tolerate her but I'm not in for the Bahu torture.  I've never liked the Bahu torture in Indian serials.

same here