Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am HATING it.

I DO NOT LIKE HER.

I HATE her.

Doesn't she have a freaking mind? I think she is WORSE off than Arnav in the stubbornness department! 

I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER.

UGH.

SOMEONE PLEASE. TAKE HER OUT OF IPK.

INTRODUCE Suhaag raat, introduce or rather continue this MORE of husband/wife thing...MAKE Anjali BETTER...LET shyam be in pain..

TRPs will SHOOOT UP.

Aren't there any other ways of doing that? I am sure there would be...
There must be some way of shooting up TRPs WITHOUT letting ARSHI suffer.

PLEASE.

Can we again do -'throw out bubbly' movement? Except this time we'll name it- 'throw out this bad witch movement'

Can we start it? Please? 😒 
Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
ClumsyLilGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That women is getting on my nerves, day by day! xD
It is such a shame cause nani is such an unorthodox person!

Frankly, do i not care about the trps, but i'm willing to tolerate her if she is astutely used to give hints about the past, or even unfold the whole mystery in fact!
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can tolerate a negative character or a supporting character over mindless comedy anyday ... infact I am liking the track ... story is progressing and somewhere involvement of whole cast has certainly brightened the episodes... I haven't watched today's epi but last 2 days was awesome... and yeah ppl like to see new things and new twists rather than just Tom and Jerry Arshi and misplaced Rabba Ve's everyday...At one point it became so predictable my mom said wats new it looks like repeat of yesterday 😆 ... I hope TRPs will increase with this high voltage drama , romance and emotions and festive atmosphere 😊

Originally posted by: rima

frankly even i don't know who contributes. but my buddy has a mom-in-law and father in law both of whom watch such crappy shows in 2 different rooms. this indicates people who watch it are oldies who want a typical story

Yeah I kinda think so...I have seen my neighbours relatives who finds entertainment out of others misery...I find them quite mental or psychopath frankly speaking...
princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll tolerate her but I'm not in for the Bahu torture.  I've never liked the Bahu torture in Indian serials.
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 for a guilt track  dadi has to throw out Khushi or arnav has to react opposite. or else how will arnav repent

If this wont happen 

then arshi will stay under same roof and cease fire between them and Khushi listening taunts of all family members.
Its better she leaves again.

And TRP...hmmm
I dont know but i will make a post soon on it

shagun-rocks thumbnail
wonder if this is SP's so called "nayee soch"!!...MILs torturing their poor little DILs are staple of typical saas-bahu fare, atleast that's what i have known...it's a pity that we have to endure someone who tortures a poor soul for the sake of TRPs...fabulous post rima..totally agree with you...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

of course they do. all high trp serials have bahu torture

For all other serials Bahu torture works but not IPKKNd.If that was the case then IPKKND would have got high ratings after February.Wife and Bahu torture was at its most.But TRPs dipped.IPKKNd TRP was the highest during Arnav-Khushi-Lavanya drama.
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sampin

I'll just say..it's a pity that we live in a country where TRP's win over good story line..and hence story line is compromised with...creativity is compromised with..I totally understand that Daadi was required to bring past into the picture..But this is the same show that has given us Lavanya,a loving Naani,a friend like NK..and above all a progressive man like ASR..As an ardent fan of the show..I feel sad that creativity is compromised with for the sake of TRP's...Totally pitiful!!

I do not agree with you...we do want the story to progress so other characters are important too...CVs have tried showing romantic precaps did they work ..NO all we have is a TRP of 2.4-2.9 (approximately) for the last 3 weeks...so maybe the CVs are now trying a different tactic and frankly Anjali's mysterious behaviour will move the story forward as it will finally reveal where and who she is seeing and the possibility of shyam coming back and maybe revealing that Arshi had a contract marriage and then dadi/nani/anjali finally deciding that they have to get remarried...so I don't see anything bad in this...my ideas totally 

Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rima, 
Agree with you. Dadi is helping to bring the past out. Let the CVs do the storytelling and in the process if it helps raise TRPs, sone pe suhaaga.

Good post.