Posted: 11 years ago
for now i hate her but if at all she helps arnav n khush together i will love dat
I bet you the TRPs would be as high as Dadi's I'm-bitchy-and-I-know-it level. TRP Aunties love melodrama.
YEs Rima I think we all understand and will have to bear it...

After Shyam they had to bring in some evil powers..They tried Anji  for two days and we all revolted ..

So Dadi is the better option as she is the catalyst to the revelation of the past...  Persoanlly I find these figures very backward and regressive... I am told there are people like this in the world...

ALL for IPK my frind or Should I say for ArHI / SaRun for who I follow this show...
me too id she increases trp then so be it
We will see next week's TRP...I will comment then...I am very confused about the TRP aunties at the moment...I have no doubt about the population in internet and in IF, what they want (only and only raw sensual love story and they are all happy people who wants to see happy moments)... Also I want to see actually who contribute to TRP for IPK in tv...are these the same people who watch munna, dhokla, khokla etc. and want to cry all the time or these are bunch of people with fresh ideas and want to be happy infront of TV...If the 1st case then TRP will increase otherwise it will remain same...
i agree...a saas bahu drama is needed for increase in trp's especially for hindi serials.
TRPs ke liye kuch bhi CHALEGA!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sampin

I'll just say..it's a pity that we live in a country where TRP's win over good story line..and hence story line is compromised with...creativity is compromised with..I totally understand that Daadi was required to bring past into the picture..But this is the same show that has given us Lavanya,a loving Naani,a friend like NK..and above all a progressive man like ASR..As an ardent fan of the show..I feel sad that creativity is compromised with for the sake of TRP's...Totally pitiful!!
i 100% agree. but that is the tragedy. despite so many unique things we languished in the trps. of course part of it was mishandling of things by CVs post feb
Originally posted by newyork2012

We will see next week's TRP...I will comment then...I am very confused about the TRP aunties at the moment...I have no doubt about the population in internet and in IF, what they want (only and only raw sensual love story and they are all happy people who wants to see happy moments)... Also I want to see actually who contribute to TRP for IPK in tv...are these the same people who watch munna, dhokla, khokla etc. and want to cry all the time or these are bunch of people with fresh ideas and want to be happy infront of TV...If the 1st case then TRP will increase otherwise it will remain same...
frankly even i don't know who contributes. but my buddy has a mom-in-law and father in law both of whom watch such crappy shows in 2 different rooms. this indicates people who watch it are oldies who want a typical story
Originally posted by sampin

I'll just say..it's a pity that we live in a country where TRP's win over good story line..and hence story line is compromised with...creativity is compromised with..I totally understand that Daadi was required to bring past into the picture..But this is the same show that has given us Lavanya,a loving Naani,a friend like NK..and above all a progressive man like ASR..As an ardent fan of the show..I feel sad that creativity is compromised with for the sake of TRP's...Totally pitiful!!

Completely agree with you...What is the problem in showing happiness...all around world people are getting entertained from laugh, hopeful and inspirational drama...wht is wrong with Indian TV???Even Indian movie revolved a lot!! I think the main culprit is Ekta kapoor who reformed Indian TV soap in a total wrong way...And she is now queen of TV...I hate her...
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago