India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hypocrisy at its best! (Page 8)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks people for ur wonderful response. I'll reply to everyone now. I went to help mom:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
For me arnavs past can wait not the contract marriage disclosure.

Ur title on HYPOCRISY suits arnav too
If arnav wants to clear about shyam to dadi
why not about contract marriage  to family and praise his wife near family how she exposed shyam and saved arnav from being burnt alive.

Tell family that how he again hurted Khushi on 12th july bcoz of which she left RM on her birthday once and again showcasing buaji's illness.
Anjali thinks Khushi-Arnav Lied to her for spending time with Guptas, so this doubt shud be cleared.

Jaisa DADI waisa Potaa.

Edited by RickyBahl - 10 August 2012 at 11:44am
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PoisonIvy

The fact that I felt like throttling Dadi goes to show how superlative an actor Swathi Chitnis is. The Dadi Arnav confrontation was intense to say the least. Today, Dadi only cemented the comment Arnav made to Khushi about her attitude. She only chooses to see what she wants to. Something Anjali seems to have inherited.

That Shyam is making a comeback to Shantivan is now almost certain, what remains to be seen is how it affects the existing dynamics in the already dysfunctional family. I really don't understand why the truth has not been revealed in full to Payash and Mami.

And then there is the past. Arnav's past is slowly being revealed, layer by layer. What does Khushi have to do with it? The drama quotient has increased. I hope the CVs will be able to sustain the romance along with all the multiple tracks they have taken on.

Am I the only one who loathed the shameless promotion of the Lamp and Wick show? Left a bad taste.

Seriously that lady is a tremendous actress! True it was INTENSE! I watched all their scenes with so much interest. I love this track because of its intensity! It's true both dadi and Anjali live in their own delusional world where they think the whole world revolves around them!

Shyam is coming back for sure. It IS certain. I wanna see how he comes back and who gets her back! If he lives in RM, how is everyone going to react? How are things going to change? That is the exciting factor here. 

That's the suspense factor here. How is Khushi related to his past? Definitely agree. I think they should air promo of Khushi's relation with their past. TRPs will skyrocket for sure! & Seriously light-hearted romance has to be there to keep viewers hooked. Emotional scenes between leas have to be there as well.

OMG! Tell me about it. Why does that show need promotion? That show is already leading on TRPs chart? What's the need for promotion?

StormChaser

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetwothree

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by onetwothree

Agreee...first of all,  she carries her plate, glass, mat or watever,..Dead..she shws her hand again nd again not to cum close..but WHO WANTS TO CUM TO U DADI..u behave like everyone will run frm uuu...nd everyone shud stay away frm  dadi not she shooing off everyone..DeadAngry

Thanks:) I wanna break her hand SO BADLY ROFL NO one wants to come close to her. She lives in her delusional world where she thinks everyone wants to come close to her. LOL

LOLLOL...u knw wat ...hw wud u knw..LOLLOL..i was getting SHOLAY MOVIE scenes..dat too Gabbar dialogues.'' Mujhe apna haath dede thakur..''ROFL...i want to replace thankur wid DADIliii...ROFL

LOOL! Nice connection;) LOL

StormChaser

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JUHI.HI

i noe...when d raizadas badly needed hr...she ditched dem n went off to hr ashram...n nw she is questionin arnav?????AngryAngry who gave hr dis ryt????Angry when she cant take care of hr family...she hs no ryts to questn him!!!!!Angry 

Exactly. You left them for 14 years and never turned back to see how they are and now you come and question them and shows your authority over them. Seriously get a life woman!
sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yup i agreee with you and the episode was AMAZING, MashaAllah! <3

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

I still have to watch Last Part ! as Left For down stairs for Iftari ! but Jitna Dekha ! I can say I am LOVING Dadi vs ASR ! but as ur Title Says it all ! Dadi is nothing but a freaking hypocrite ! who herself didn't even Turn back n Looked @ Anj n ASR ! Who were thrown Out ! she left thm !! What was she herself doing ? ! n Dadi this is Not Akaash or Any1 ELSE u TALKING ! to ! this ASR !! who does what is RIGHT FOR HIM !! he is NOT GOING to dance the way u WANT LADY ! so Keep Screaming ur Lungs out For ur DAMAD KA BHAJAN ! he Will NOT listen to u ! 

but Seeing her being stuck with her DAMAD Bhajan ! NOW im Sure Shyam has brainwashed the woman ! or else why would she Have so much hatred for Khushi !! 

But ROFL Now coming to ArHi ROFL ! hahahahah Shit the just so Adorable ! n So real Hubby Wife ROFL !! Khushi is MAD ROFL ! ASR total Behooda ROFL 

Im Loving this Track n Esp how Cvs Opening everything up ! n OMG I thought ASR would HIT dadi when she was Saying shit about his Mother :O !! n OMG even the Father Suicide :O !n Khushi's Parents Ka Accident :O !! can these 4 death be Related some how :S ? 

Manal Hug  True she's a hypocrite. Even I'm loving this clash of titans and the way he's giving back to Dadi LOL Every time he answers her back, I get a sigh of relief ROFL OMG! ArHi were adorable. The way Khushi was so nervous and scared, on the other hand Arnav teasing her TTOOO CUUTTEE<3 OMG! I thought he will hit her and I would've enjoyed that to the core. I was gunna replay that scene the whole damn day! ROFL These 4 deaths are related for sure but HOW?? That's the suspense now!;)

StormChaser

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaMaaneet

I Totally Agree With u Smile

Thank You!:)

Originally posted by shagun-rocks

i think this is the n-th time that i have mentioned dadi being hands-in-glove with shyam...her words, of arnav supporting the wrong side proves just the same..how is she supposed to know who is right or wrong??...shyam has played his cards well this time...& we all know how good slime ball is at conniving others...Angry...hope this dadi fiasco gets sorted out soon...she has annoyed the crap out of me...Angry 

Even Im sure its Shyam's game and he has convinced her well and now this budhi she will get him back by hook or crook. I'm annoyed too. I wanna slap her but can't deny she's making the show interesting;)

Go to top