Hypocrisy at its best! (Page 7)

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by kookie2020

Okay so today Dadi said ASR's mom was weak. Her responsibility was to take care of her kids, raise 'em and keep the family united. But what about her? Did she take care of her grandchildren after thatnight? Did she try to keep the family united? Did she try to know where her grandchildren are? Did she try to contact 'em even once in 14 years? Isn't she weak?And now she comes after 14 years and shows her right over 'em and throwing questions at 'em. WOW I mean WOW! Hypocrisy at its best. 
Daadi is the biggest hypocrite of all.
Naani is the rockstar, she took the children in , ASR practically had to grow up because he had to support his sister and family.
Now this old hag is questioning ASR ?
Where was she when he neede her the most?
She was in the god forsaken aashram god knows doing what when her grandchildren were trying to get on with their life and were trting to make ends meet.
She dares to question him, when she has been MIA for 14 years.
Now one bright day , she comes back ans starts throwing her considerable weight around without any reason.
What a douche .

I'm pretty sure she came here to get Shyam back. He sent her or he's the reason she is here. She told Arnav, " 14 years ago, he took the wrong decision and once again he's doing the same mistake. once again, he's supporting the wrong side." How does she know who he's supporting? Shyam probably told her the whole story in his own style and she believed him. We know how Shyamu is. He's expert in sweet-talking. He put the whole blame on Khushi, hence dadi's rudeness towards Khushi and blaming Arnav for supporting the wrong side. Also, I think Shyam did the same mistake as his dad. Dadi couldn't accept the fact that her son was wrong and blamed her DIL for being too weak. Typical MIL. Now again, she's doing the same thing. Indirectly, she's blaming Khushi for everything. This is the time for Arnav to be with Khushi and not let dadi insult her. She NEEDS him now. We have so much drama coming up next and Khushi will be the scapegoat!
God , this is all shaping up to this only.
Her coldness towards Khushi indicates all this only.
She was testing waters previously when she blamed KKG for sneaking around just to check her positon in the house and  Arnav;s trust in Khushi.
Daadi is herself so prejudiced , How can she judge what is right and what is wrong?
Arnav is going to fall right into her hands .

You wrote out my mind. I share exactly the same sentiments. This Dadi's chapter is getting interesting. But one thing's for sure Shyam sent her to RM and he will definitely get back now! She will make sure he gets back and with Poojali on her side no one can stop Shyam!
I really want Chottay to find out what his sister is doing behind his back.
His expressions will be to die for.
I just hope Arnav's and Khushi's trust in each other remains rock solid.
Arnav needs to share all his feelings with Khushi and same is with Khushi.
She needs to reveal each and every thing.
When it comes to his sister, Arnav is blind ..I have this hunch that Daadi will use this factor to bring Shyam back in the house and back in the game.
I think this is time to bring Shashi babua in.
He is the only man who can vouch for Shyam's sins and he is the only man who stands for Khushi without any freaking explanation, along with NK.

i agree with all u say

noreen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser.Kiran.Kookiemonster

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Agree 100% and another Hypocrisy is she pretends to be so old fashioned hag then why is she not asking question for Daughter to stay with Damadji in mayeka. She should be living in her Susral. How come the question does not arise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

FELT SO SORRY FOR ASR,HE HAD TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT FROM WHEN HE WAS 14YRS OLD & NOW WHEN HE IS TRYING TO OVERCOME HIS HORRENDOUS PAST ,AGAIN HIS RELATIONS AGAIN ARE PUSHING HIM TOWARDS DARKNESS.WISH KUSHI WAS THERE LISTENING TO THE WHOLE DADI-ASR CONVERSATION & SUPPORTED HIM SILENTLY.

habiba2073

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Okay so today Dadi said ASR's mom was weak. Her responsibility was to take care of her kids, raise 'em and keep the family united. But what about her? Did she take care of her grandchildren after that night? Did she try to keep the family united? Did she try to know where her grandchildren are? Did she try to contact 'em even once in 14 years? Isn't she weak?And now she comes after 14 years and shows her right over 'em and throwing questions at 'em. WOW I mean WOW! Hypocrisy at its best. 

Agree with you on every bit!
Plus Dadi was so quick to point out that DIL was weak, while her OWN SON, did the exact same thing. He too committed suicide, so why exactly was her son not weak??

I'm pretty sure she came here to get Shyam back. He sent her or he's the reason she is here.
I am not too sure aboyt Shyam sending her because how did Shyam know her whereabouts? and since she has not been intouch with them for 14 years did Shyam even know that they have a dadi? and when dadi heard/met with Shyam how was she sure that he is Anjalis husband when they never met?? or were they (Anji, Shyam and Dadi) meeting behind ASR and Nanis back?

She told Arnav, " 14 years ago, he took the wrong decision and once again he's doing the same mistake. Once again, he's supporting the wrong side."
This statement made me think A LOT, and made me wonder whether it was Arnav who passed some information about his Dad to his Mom which made her take the wrong decision?? he was a kid, and he could have misunderstood his dads doing?? And if that is the case then Dadi is SUPER MEAN to remind him of it

How does she know who he's supporting? Shyam probably told her the whole story in his own style and she believed him. We know how Shyamu is. He's expert in sweet-talking. He put the whole blame on Khushi, hence dadi's rudeness towards Khushi and blaming Arnav for supporting the wrong side. Also, I think Shyam did the same mistake as his dad. Dadi couldn't accept the fact that her son was wrong and blamed her DIL for being too weak. Typical MIL. Now again, she's doing the same thing. Indirectly, she's blaming Khushi for everything. This is the time for Arnav to be with Khushi and not let dadi insult her. She NEEDS him now.

We have so much drama coming up next and Khushi will be the scapegoat!
I hope she is not the scapegoat and i hope this is sorted without much tragedy/suffering for Arnav and Khushi

Today's episode was amazing. Love the way past is getting reveled with every episode. Cvs shouldn't have shown Poojali in the precap but whatever. Looking forward to Monday's episode:)

This is what I've to say. Share your thoughts people!:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaser.Kiran.

Roshkolovemusic Goldie
Roshkolovemusic
Roshkolovemusic

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u. Smile

.Kiran.

habiba2073 Senior Member
habiba2073
habiba2073

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Kirann, Nice post. I totally agree with you. 
Now Khushi and Arnav both will need each other to support and to give comfort. I did not like Anjali to be seen in precap...I actually lost my interest in next epi but as a loyal fan I will watch it and hope for another dhamakedar episode.

.Kiran.

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
agreed...dadi ...when are u leaving IPK like mami's realitives? Day Dreaming

Edited by Black_Paradize - 10 August 2012 at 11:23am

.Kiran.

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey Kiran!! Hug
I couldn't agree with you more!!
And not only that, she said that Arnav's mom was weak and she suicided but she sits and supports her son though he did the same thing!! God! This lady just annoys me to the core!! Angry
I could torture her bit by bit without regretting an ounce!
Nice post! Smile

.Kiran.

Go to top