Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta1691

Totally agreed!!!

:) Thank You!

enness Senior Member
enness
enness

This character is getting my GOAT...and i dont mean dear sweet laxmiji Angryseriously , wanna slap her.  Everytime she comes on screen i cringe ...dunno how much more of her hypocrisy and nonsense I can stand. What rights is she talking about - she has NONE !!!! AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

lattelove9 Senior Member
lattelove9
lattelove9

yeah seriously! I have the same frustrations with their hypocrisy. and no one responds to my similar views Cry

.Kiran.

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u !!! She is here bcoz of shyam only i think she knows only shyam version of story ... She even complained Arnav mother is weak ...She doesnt ve the rights to ques anyone in RM she left everyone when she was needed went to ashram suddenly she came after 14 yrs and started questioning everyone ...I really felt angry when she showed her hands to nani she is one who always with Arnav & Anjali she is just forcefully showing her dadi rights ...

.Kiran.

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said.

Dadi is a perfect example of a controlling person. Someone whose ego feeds on dominating someone else. I would not be surprised if this nature of hers was the actual cause behing downfall of the Malik family, who knows she may have been dominating her son and DIL back then.

As you rightly said her hypocrisy drives me crazy. Now she has come claiming rights. She said Arnav's mom was weak what about herself, she left two kids Arnav and anjali and left to deal with her sorrows but Nani who also had lost a daughter stood firm on her feet and to support her grandchildren. She said Arnavs mom could not keep family together look at her own actions now. Does she have it in her too look at all family members accept their faults yet hold them together, NO she doesnt.

I think she is back because finally she cannot deal with her guilt for deserting her grandchildren she wants to prove to herself what she or her son did back then was right. The only way to prove it is to keep on insisting that Arnav was wrong.

Another thing which pisses me off about her is she cannot just walk in expect ppl to change everything for her within 5mins. Does she not realize tho they r related they have had their own life for 15 years abt which she knows nthg. 15 years is a long time to develop, habits, preferences and relations evolve in such a long time. I hate it tat she expects everyone to dance to her tunes but is not willing to take responsibility for her actions or rather her inactions of last 15 years.

What worries me is this stubborn woman will support shyam...I just cannot take it if she humiliates khushi over tat..as she knows nthg... but tats wat is going to happen  even after 15 years she cannot see her sons mistake and is blaming DIL

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 10 August 2012 at 10:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

one more nice post ji.dadi is getting on my nerves but as long as she is fighting with Arnie ok but she is again gonna humiliate khushi, band bajega uska.but creep poisoned  her enough other wise she didnt even ask what happend?she jus wants damad back.arre ashram Bhajan karne vakth yaad nahi aya kya poth aur pothi .

Awwhh Thank You!:D Im glad ASR is giving her back and Khushi will keep on getting humiliated:( See Creep played his cards well and he has brainwashed this woman. She's not ready to listen to the other side of the story! That's why I say she's a hypocrite. Where the hell was she in last 14 years? Doing bhajan or pissing the shit outtaa people in Ashram?

vijji12

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I cant help but agree on the responsibility bit,she was seen as an old and wise woman a peraon who should have taken care of them rather then turning a blid eye to the situation to top it off her demands regarding the household are stupid! because she disappeared and suddenly came back thinking she was at the top of the darn food chain. Two words you demanding lady piss off..

.Kiran.

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by russelskhushi

ok tell me...is sham and anjali married for 14 years now??? if yes, then they r getting their 1st child after 14 years??? and if ur ans. is no, then how the hack dadi know sham??? why is she soo positive about him?? and at the same time negitive towards khushi??

Everyone in IPK world is negative towards Khushi Angry

Go to top