India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hypocrisy at its best! (Page 3)

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i noe...when d raizadas badly needed hr...she ditched dem n went off to hr ashram...n nw she is questionin arnav?????AngryAngry who gave hr dis ryt????Angry when she cant take care of hr family...she hs no ryts to questn him!!!!!Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I still have to watch Last Part ! as Left For down stairs for Iftari ! but Jitna Dekha ! I can say I am LOVING Dadi vs ASR ! but as ur Title Says it all ! Dadi is nothing but a freaking hypocrite ! who herself didn't even Turn back n Looked @ Anj n ASR ! Who were thrown Out ! she left thm !! What was she herself doing ? ! n Dadi this is Not Akaash or Any1 ELSE u TALKING ! to ! this ASR !! who does what is RIGHT FOR HIM !! he is NOT GOING to dance the way u WANT LADY ! so Keep Screaming ur Lungs out For ur DAMAD KA BHAJAN ! he Will NOT listen to u ! 

but Seeing her being stuck with her DAMAD Bhajan ! NOW im Sure Shyam has brainwashed the woman ! or else why would she Have so much hatred for Khushi !! 

But ROFL Now coming to ArHi ROFL ! hahahahah Shit the just so Adorable ! n So real Hubby Wife ROFL !! Khushi is MAD ROFL ! ASR total Behooda ROFL 

Im Loving this Track n Esp how Cvs Opening everything up ! n OMG I thought ASR would HIT dadi when she was Saying shit about his Mother :O !! n OMG even the Father Suicide :O !n Khushi's Parents Ka Accident :O !! can these 4 death be Related some how :S ? 

.Kiran.

ArShiDelena IF-Dazzler
ArShiDelena
ArShiDelena

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I Totally Agree With u Smile

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Dadi is weak, hence she left the kids and visited Ashram

Exactly. She's weak as well who left her grandchildren and stayed in Ashram for 14 years!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

shagun-rocks Goldie
shagun-rocks
shagun-rocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i think this is the n-th time that i have mentioned dadi being hands-in-glove with shyam...her words, of arnav supporting the wrong side proves just the same..how is she supposed to know who is right or wrong??...shyam has played his cards well this time...& we all know how good slime ball is at conniving others...Angry...hope this dadi fiasco gets sorted out soon...she has annoyed the crap out of me...Angry

.Kiran.

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I hope this time time Arnav supports Khushi but what scares me is Khushi's past what do the CVs really have planned, but I'm so glad everything is moving forward.
Dadis like her are not even worth thinking about, they only considering what they think is right and they state as a law for others to follow, they are very close minded =_= and it's absolutely no use at all to even bother with them or talk to them to change their mind, and I'm glad Arnav sees the truth this time, I hope he does the same for Khushi 

.Kiran.

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
today I agree with you 100%
+ how can she blame only Arnav's mum when her own son committed suicide as well?
I was so pissed while watching it live.
Seriously, Arnav have to, it's his duty to stick with Khushi. That witch of a grandmother is there because of Shyam this is clear after watching today's episode. I mean how in the world she knows what happened??? She was away for 14 years. I hated precap loved episode.
what? MIL blame DIL?? what? this is new for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks.Kiran.

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
totally agreed..

.Kiran.

Go to top