Hypocrisy at its best! - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
That Dadi HAG is the PITS! I HATE her! She is worse than Snake!

It is obviouse that SNAKE sent her to champion his cause! When she said that he is "Not to blame" I felt like breaking the TV! There is a LIMIT!! WHAT does she know about Snake that she has to TRUST him so much???

She has been gone for 14 years and she thinks she can just come back and start throwing her weight around? Disgusting! Questioning Arnav's decisions? Calling HIS Mother weak? How dare she? SHE is the one supporting the wrong side! THEN and NOW!

HER son is the jerk, just like Snake! But she supports the AWFUL men, over the rightouse Women! She is a TYPICAL SAAS!
@kiraan yeah you are right. I also feel that Anjali is the one planned the whole thing against Khushi.She sent Shyam to get Dadi to RM and harras Khushi. She is THE MOST selfish person into all these.
If Arnav blasts Khushi again then I don't think any kind of redemption would work . I mean Khushi should not come back ever in his life. Just my opinion. I wanted ASRs redemption track but if that comes at the expense of more pain for Khushi I am against it.
Anyway I think at this point any more seperation track would be disasterous for IPK. We had too much of them in the last few months. If the past has to be revealed it should happen after proper remarriage.
Anyway saw the new promo. Is this leading to a remarriage or revealation of past? Any idea?
Originally posted by ASR4eva

😆 I actually made a post on that..here's the link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3138140 
Do add your torture techniques too... 😆
And I'm back to ranting! 🤣
God! Sticky Octopus Tentacle (PooJhali) keeps complaining that her bro has changed and he's lying to her even when he's saying the truth...and look what she's doing now?? Pooja ke naam par jhoot bol rahi hai! 😡 Wow! What do I say now?? I thought people go to temples for praying and also for seeking forgiveness for their sins...and here she is committing sins in the name of God! Ugggh!!!

Poojali has gone nuts. I don't know whats gunna happen to her!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

You know, she seems like a woman who believes that the man is always in the right.

And the fact that Arnav supports his mother irks her. 

I mean come on, her son committed suicide, yet she complained about the wife being weak. 

Shyam cheats on Anjali, and once again, Shyam is not in the wrong - Anjali is for not keeping the family together. 

DIS-GUSTING. 

Seriously height of disgusting-ness! I mean what the hell? Why does this whole Malik family wanna support the wrong side?
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

That Dadi HAG is the PITS! I HATE her! She is worse than Snake!

It is obviouse that SNAKE sent her to champion his cause! When she said that he is "Not to blame" I felt like breaking the TV! There is a LIMIT!! WHAT does she know about Snake that she has to TRUST him so much???

She has been gone for 14 years and she thinks she can just come back and start throwing her weight around? Disgusting! Questioning Arnav's decisions? Calling HIS Mother weak? How dare she? SHE is the one supporting the wrong side! THEN and NOW!

HER son is the jerk, just like Snake! But she supports the AWFUL men, over the rightouse Women! She is a TYPICAL SAAS!

True she's a typical saas and I just cannot stand her. I mean if you don't know the story how can you question someone's actions?
Originally posted by trina2010

@kiraan yeah you are right. I also feel that Anjali is the one planned the whole thing against Khushi.She sent Shyam to get Dadi to RM and harras Khushi. She is THE MOST selfish person into all these.
If Arnav blasts Khushi again then I don't think any kind of redemption would work . I mean Khushi should not come back ever in his life. Just my opinion. I wanted ASRs redemption track but if that comes at the expense of more pain for Khushi I am against it.
Anyway I think at this point any more seperation track would be disasterous for IPK. We had too much of them in the last few months. If the past has to be revealed it should happen after proper remarriage.
Anyway saw the new promo. Is this leading to a remarriage or revealation of past? Any idea?

Poojali is just crossing her limits. Don't worry this "plan" will hit her hard and she'll lose Arnav's love and trust. I don't think I'll ever be able to like this Poojali EVER!

Thank You! I think any redemption would not work. I mean why do they have to add more to make his redemption intense? Isn't it already enough? I think Cvs are not planning for his redemption whatsoever! Every time viewers ask for redemption Cvs show him the victim so that we don't ask for redemption.

I am one of those who want redemption because it's not always going to be Arnav's way. So I'm all up for separation. If Cvs handle with care and give meaningful reasons and add some intensity I don't think it would be disastrous. For once, it has to be about Khushi as well.

Yeah just saw the promo and it's pretty clear we are heading for a re-marriage! I think we'll get re-marriage first and then all the past connection. Are they ever going to reveal contract secret thou?

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Harshitha

a very nice post kiran

Thank You Harshitha 🤗