Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hypocrisy at its best! (Page 19)

samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by samster03

I agree..but i have a feeling that there is more to their past story that only dadi knows..was that the reason she left for ashram and never returned or as she said arnav was truely at fault ?!! I am confused like hell..again is it truely related to khushi's past..? Or our cv's gonna surprise us with yet another twist..!! And shyam is another mystery in this puzzle..!!!

There's a LOT MORE totheirpast & yes KHushi isdefinitelyrelated. That's what promos said andtheybetter show her related. We wanna see herknowingabout herparentstoo and whathappenedto them. How she feels about all this. It's not always gunna be about these two bro-sis and their reactions. They alreadyknoweverything. KHushi deserves to know aboutherpasttoo and we wanna see her feelings too!

yup..we have to know about khushi's past..i agree..but the cv's should not make her a scapegoat again..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

OMG! Swati Hug

Thanks hun. I know right? Heights of hypocrisy.  LOL! Same here. Hypocrisy runs in their family LOL & thanks once again<3

LOL I actually made a post on that..here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138140 
Do add your torture techniques too... LOL
And I'm back to ranting! ROFL
God! Sticky Octopus Tentacle (PooJhali) keeps complaining that her bro has changed and he's lying to her even when he's saying the truth...and look what she's doing now?? Pooja ke naam par jhoot bol rahi hai! Angry Wow! What do I say now?? I thought people go to temples for praying and also for seeking forgiveness for their sins...and here she is committing sins in the name of God! Ugggh!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
That Dadi HAG is the PITS! I HATE her! She is worse than Snake!

It is obviouse that SNAKE sent her to champion his cause! When she said that he is "Not to blame" I felt like breaking the TV! There is a LIMIT!! WHAT does she know about Snake that she has to TRUST him so much???

She has been gone for 14 years and she thinks she can just come back and start throwing her weight around? Disgusting! Questioning Arnav's decisions? Calling HIS Mother weak? How dare she? SHE is the one supporting the wrong side! THEN and NOW!

HER son is the jerk, just like Snake! But she supports the AWFUL men, over the rightouse Women! She is a TYPICAL SAAS!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010StormChaser.Kiran.

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@kiraan yeah you are right. I also feel that Anjali is the one planned the whole thing against Khushi.She sent Shyam to get Dadi to RM and harras Khushi. She is THE MOST selfish person into all these.
If Arnav blasts Khushi again then I don't think any kind of redemption would work . I mean Khushi should not come back ever in his life. Just my opinion. I wanted ASRs redemption track but if that comes at the expense of more pain for Khushi I am against it.
Anyway I think at this point any more seperation track would be disasterous for IPK. We had too much of them in the last few months. If the past has to be revealed it should happen after proper remarriage.
Anyway saw the new promo. Is this leading to a remarriage or revealation of past? Any idea?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
a very nice post kiran

StormChaser

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR4eva

OMG! Swati Hug

Thanks hun. I know right? Heights of hypocrisy.  LOL! Same here. Hypocrisy runs in their family LOL & thanks once again<3

LOL I actually made a post on that..here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138140 
Do add your torture techniques too... LOL
And I'm back to ranting! ROFL
God! Sticky Octopus Tentacle (PooJhali) keeps complaining that her bro has changed and he's lying to her even when he's saying the truth...and look what she's doing now?? Pooja ke naam par jhoot bol rahi hai! Angry Wow! What do I say now?? I thought people go to temples for praying and also for seeking forgiveness for their sins...and here she is committing sins in the name of God! Ugggh!!!

Poojali has gone nuts. I don't know whats gunna happen to her!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 August 2012 at 8:10am

StormChaser

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

You know, she seems like a woman who believes that the man is always in the right.

And the fact that Arnav supports his mother irks her. 

I mean come on, her son committed suicide, yet she complained about the wife being weak. 

Shyam cheats on Anjali, and once again, Shyam is not in the wrong - Anjali is for not keeping the family together. 

DIS-GUSTING. 

Seriously height of disgusting-ness! I mean what the hell? Why does this whole Malik family wanna support the wrong side?

StormChaser

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

That Dadi HAG is the PITS! I HATE her! She is worse than Snake!

It is obviouse that SNAKE sent her to champion his cause! When she said that he is "Not to blame" I felt like breaking the TV! There is a LIMIT!! WHAT does she know about Snake that she has to TRUST him so much???

She has been gone for 14 years and she thinks she can just come back and start throwing her weight around? Disgusting! Questioning Arnav's decisions? Calling HIS Mother weak? How dare she? SHE is the one supporting the wrong side! THEN and NOW!

HER son is the jerk, just like Snake! But she supports the AWFUL men, over the rightouse Women! She is a TYPICAL SAAS!

True she's a typical saas and I just cannot stand her. I mean if you don't know the story how can you question someone's actions?

lara3110

Go to top