Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hypocrisy at its best! (Page 16)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

It seemed that Arnav blamed his dad, not the other party involved with the incident which could be someone related to Khushi. This time also he blamed Shyam, not Khushi. Dadi knows about the whole incident and probably Shyam and Anji both are together in this .Anji might be acting good for Arnav's sake that's it. Dadis motto is to throw Khushi out of Arnavs life and reinstate Shyam.
Anyway the only hope is the fact that Arnav blamed his dad for the whole incident, not the other party. So even if it is Khushis mom or something there is a chance that he is going to do the same as in support Khushi even if he knows her real identity.

I think Arnav blamed his dad because he knew his dad was at fault but that doesn't mean he doesn't think other party isn't at fault. We never got to see his view for other party. And maybe because other party doesn't really matter to him. The fact that his own dad was at fault, he never probably thought about other party. Anjali, Dadi and Shyamu all three are involved for sure. & Its pretty clear Anjali is acting all goody goody in front of him to gain his trust which he does btw. Dadi knows Arnav won't kick Khushi out, so she'll try to get Shyam in for sure by hook or crook.

Once again, Arnav knows his dad is wrong but that doesn't mean he doesn't hold other party at fault. Once he finds out that party is related to Khushi, I'm damn sure he will blast Khushi off and blame her and her family for everything. After all his dad is his own blood. There is no way he would support Khushi. Even in Shyam's fiasco he didn't believe Khushi at first, it was later on. History will repeat again once again He won't support Khushi and that will bring separation in. Eventually, he will realize what eh has done and then try to get her back. I think that's when redemption will kick in too. Once again he will just say harsh things to her only to make his redemption a bit more intense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reksy

With no offence to poojali/rudali...like she wasn't annoying us enough Dadi has joined the bandwagon...poojali is really annoying me with her escapades. I m sure mami will get to know abt this soon.. N Dadi sucks!

hhaha none taken;) & seriously Poojali, Dadi and Shyamu all are the same. I love Nani! Mami as much as I dislike her for taunting sisters at least she doesn't hide stuff!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Absolutely dislike dadi!

On hypocrisy: if Anjali choses to let Shyam back in her life, then I hope that she will at least have the grace to leave Raizada Mansion!

Same here & OMG! I agree.
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Agreed

Thanks!:)
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Originally posted by westindian

The only reason I like this Dadi character is cause she will bring ratings up probably and she's finally letting some of the secrets out. Other than that she's a horrible human being and they should pack her back to the ashram or which hole she's been hidING.Angry

True. the fact that she keeps the drama factor in makes me tolerate her!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samster03

I agree..but i have a feeling that there is more to their past story that only dadi knows..was that the reason she left for ashram and never returned or as she said arnav was truely at fault ?!! I am confused like hell..again is it truely related to khushi's past..? Or our cv's gonna surprise us with yet another twist..!! And shyam is another mystery in this puzzle..!!!
There's a LOT MORE to their past & yes KHushi is definitely related. That's what promos said and they better show her related. We wanna see her knowing about her parents too and what happened to them. How she feels about all this. It's not always gunna be about these two bro-sis and their reactions. They already know everything. KHushi deserves to know about her past too and we wanna see her feelings too!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amyrocks

Totally agree with you!!
Dadi is one who is weak and she left her grandchildren alone
Thanks and I agree!:D
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Agree with everything you said.

Dadi is a perfect example of a controlling person. Someone whose ego feeds on dominating someone else. I would not be surprised if this nature of hers was the actual cause behing downfall of the Malik family, who knows she may have been dominating her son and DIL back then.
True. She wants to have her control on everyone! Oh yeah definitely. She might be the reason. 
As you rightly said her hypocrisy drives me crazy. Now she has come claiming rights. She said Arnav's mom was weak what about herself, she left two kids Arnav and anjali and left to deal with her sorrows but Nani who also had lost a daughter stood firm on her feet and to support her grandchildren. She said Arnavs mom could not keep family together look at her own actions now. Does she have it in her too look at all family members accept their faults yet hold them together, NO she doesnt.
Exactly. I mean how could she even say that when she herself left everything and her own son committed suicide. Nani is the only sane person in this whole family. I just love her for her strong and sensible personality!
I think she is back because finally she cannot deal with her guilt for deserting her grandchildren she wants to prove to herself what she or her son did back then was right. The only way to prove it is to keep on insisting that Arnav was wrong.
Maybe but I still think she came because of Shyam. 
Another thing which pisses me off about her is she cannot just walk in expect ppl to change everything for her within 5mins. Does she not realize tho they r related they have had their own life for 15 years abt which she knows nthg. 15 years is a long time to develop, habits, preferences and relations evolve in such a long time. I hate it tat she expects everyone to dance to her tunes but is not willing to take responsibility for her actions or rather her inactions of last 15 years.
As  I said she's delusional like Poojali and wants things her won way. But it won't work that way. & True she's getting so annoying day by day. 
What worries me is this stubborn woman will support shyam...I just cannot take it if she humiliates khushi over tat..as she knows nthg... but tats wat is going to happen  even after 15 years she cannot see her sons mistake and is blaming DIL
I know it is so irritating and she will get Shyam back. Hopefully ASR gives her back and stands by Khushi!:)

@ red the more I think of it the more I feel u r right...I think it must b shyam. Initially I thgt may b khushi resembles tat woman in their past life...but today's episode last scene between arnav and her I felt shyam has got her back...cos he wont lay low all the while...

Tat woman is testing patience man

See all these actions point towards Shyam's plan ONLY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

Go to top