Hypocrisy at its best! (Page 12)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by vijji12

one more nice post ji.dadi is getting on my nerves but as long as she is fighting with Arnie ok but she is again gonna humiliate khushi, band bajega uska.but creep poisoned  her enough other wise she didnt even ask what happend?she jus wants damad back.arre ashram Bhajan karne vakth yaad nahi aya kya poth aur pothi .

Awwhh Thank You!:D Im glad ASR is giving her back and Khushi will keep on getting humiliated:( See Creep played his cards well and he has brainwashed this woman. She's not ready to listen to the other side of the story! That's why I say she's a hypocrite. Where the hell was she in last 14 years? Doing bhajan or pissing the shit outtaa people in Ashram?

i know she must be working as traffic police as some forun member said.but i never know generally people ask when is Anjali going to sauraal or where is her house but ye dekho where is damaji.dadi brain ko ashram mein chod diya kya?Anjai meetin shyam and cheating everyone but hell with every one i am jus scared how this all gonna revolve around khushi

This dadi is stupid. She wants to think her own way and not check the facts. Im excited for this past track:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaservijji12

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
With no offence to poojali/rudali...like she wasn't annoying us enough Dadi has joined the bandwagon...poojali is really annoying me with her escapades. I m sure mami will get to know abt this soon.. N Dadi sucks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lattelove9

grrr still upset with the hypocrisy!!!! hope she discovers the REAL truth and lets go of that damn ego.. it took arnav quite a while.. with elders, it'll take longer. SIGH 
LOL! Its not gunna go away so easily. We gotta wait for sometime:P
bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Absolutely dislike dadi!

On hypocrisy: if Anjali choses to let Shyam back in her life, then I hope that she will at least have the grace to leave Raizada Mansion!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

She's such a twisted woman, I feel sorry for Arnav's mom already for having her as a MIL, sh's so bitter about everything.

Totally agree with your post. But I do want to say Khushi needs Arnav to protect her from Dadi taunts, but Arnav ALSO NEEDS Khushi (which obvs she will be for him),  because Arnav is also hurt because of Dadi :)

even i feel bad for Arnav's mom:(

Khushi is always there for him, isn't she? When was the last time she left him in time of need? This girl is so selfless that even after all the hurt and pain he has given her she risked her own life for him. There is NO way she will leave him!
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Agreed

.Kiran.

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
The only reason I like this Dadi character is cause she will bring ratings up probably and she's finally letting some of the secrets out. Other than that she's a horrible human being and they should pack her back to the ashram or which hole she's been hidING.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyAddy.Kiran.

samster03 Goldie
samster03
samster03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I agree..but i have a feeling that there is more to their past story that only dadi knows..was that the reason she left for ashram and never returned or as she said arnav was truely at fault ?!! I am confused like hell..again is it truely related to khushi's past..? Or our cv's gonna surprise us with yet another twist..!! And shyam is another mystery in this puzzle..!!!

.Kiran.

Go to top