Originally posted by: amyrocks

Totally agree with you!!

Dadi is one who is weak and she left her grandchildren alone

Thanks and I agree!:D
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

@ red the more I think of it the more I feel u r right...I think it must b shyam. Initially I thgt may b khushi resembles tat woman in their past life...but today's episode last scene between arnav and her I felt shyam has got her back...cos he wont lay low all the while...

Tat woman is testing patience man

See all these actions point towards Shyam's plan ONLY!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: babes25

who the hell is Kiana?..lol...Did I really say that... so sorry Kiran...thousand apologies... but pls blame Hitler Dadi, it's all her fault...silly me... Sorry Kiran!!!

Its fine hun no need to apologize!:)
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pollypolly

Hmmm very interesting..You have a point there.

Aha Thank You!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for your post and rightfully so. πŸ‘

I have been incensed at the praises of Dadi coming from left, right and center and I admire you for your guts to enlighten the deviousness of this person.  

Dadi is a hypocrite, very headstrong and a selfish woman.  She didn't care then - 14 years ago, left her grandchildren, when they needed her most, abandoned her responsibility and she doesn't care now. 

If Dadi can be misguided by the creep – Shyam, who attempted to kill Anjali, practically four times and kidnapped Arnav, tried to burn him alive, rob him of his property, etc. then how can she have right to judge anyone at all.  She has come to criticize Arnav on his decisions. Where was she, when he needed her love, her guidance, her comfort and the feeling of a warm hand on his head?  She was in hiding; probably she was equally at fault for what transpired.

After 14 years, Arnav had managed to bring some sense of well being and stability to their lives and protect his sister, Nani and rest of the family, who took care of him by just being there and now, Dadi comes to uproot their security. 😑

.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edella17

R...Will be back in a while Kiran ;)

Gosh...I cant even tell you how much I abhor this woman...I hate her more than Shyam...the cheek of this woman to blame Arnav's mom...She is so delusional ...

She comes in after 14 years acting like she is the Queen and everyone should bow down to her when all she has done is abandon them just like Arnav's Dad...

I mean how hypocritical can this woman be ...She is lecturing Arnav on how to not repeat his mistake..What about herself...She should now be trying to redeem herself in the eyes of her grandchildren for abandoning them in their worst time when they had no one to help them...She is committing the same mistake she committed 14 years ago...

Why can't she let Arnav have some happiness in his life...This guy just started to stop taking the burden of the world on his shoulder after suKch a long time..All he want to do is be happy yet she cant seems to stand it...

I basically want to murder this lady...

Sorry for taking out all my Dadi Frustrations on your thread Kiran ...But I couldn'thelpmyself..

Very well written and I am glad you started the ball rolling ;)

OMG! You said everything I wanted to. Seriously she's a piss off. Like what makes her think everyone's going to listen to her and worship her? Get out of your delusional world woman and check the reality. No one is going to worship you here. Just because you are grand ma doesn't give you any right to question them especially when you didn't even look at 'em i 14 years in their worst times! I wanna kill her too and its okay you can vent all you want. I loved reading it<3
Bored_Koala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!! HI5!!!!

She's plain weird... Like all of the other Maliks (Anjali and Arnav.. You have to agree... they're weird.. ever seen normal humans like them? One is probably blind in eyes.. and another blind in head). Runs in the family!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Thanks for your post and rightfully so. πŸ‘

I have been incensed at the praises of Dadi coming from left, right and center and I admire you for your guts to enlighten the deviousness of this person.  

Dadi is a hypocrite, very headstrong and a selfish woman.  She didn't care then - 14 years ago, left her grandchildren, when they needed her most, abandoned her responsibility and she doesn't care now. 

If Dadi can be misguided by the creep ' Shyam, who attempted to kill Anjali, practically four times and kidnapped Arnav, tried to burn him alive, rob him of his property, etc. then how can she have right to judge anyone at all.  She has come to criticize Arnav on his decisions. Where was she, when he needed her love, her guidance, her comfort and the feeling of a warm hand on his head?  She was in hiding; probably she was equally at fault for what transpired.

After 14 years, Arnav had managed to bring some sense of well being and stability to their lives and protect his sister, Nani and rest of the family, who took care of him by just being there and now, Dadi comes to uproot their security. 😑

Thank You! And people praise her? Praise her for what? For being a hypocrite? Or for leaving her grandchildren when they needed her the most? or for questioning everyone in the house when she didn't even keep any contact for 14 years? Praising her for what? She deserves no praises. She leaves her grand kids, doesn't look at 'em even for once in 14 years and then comes out of no where and question their actions. Does she have the right? & Then she tells Arnav he's wrong. What made her think that? Does she know the story? Does she know what happened? Does she know what kinda man is he? How could she even question his decision without knowing the whole story? Exactly, after 14 years when eh was about to live his own life, be happy, smile, love this woman comes and tries to take away his happiness. There's no way she deserves any praises at least not for me!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: winiwonka

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!! HI5!!!!

She's plain weird... Like all of the other Maliks (Anjali and Arnav.. You have to agree... they're weird.. ever seen normal humans like them? One is probably blind in eyes.. and another blind in head). Runs in the family!!

hahha I loveed your reply. They are all dumb, weird and hypocrites. True runs in the family!
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree
how dare she come in all of a sudden(i think its because of shyam shes back tooo) and start asking questions
and saying arnavs mom was weak? :O
What a rude women!
Brilliant post and yes why did they show that part for the precap😭