Hypocrisy at its best! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AbhiyaMaaneet

I Totally Agree With u ðŸ˜Š

Thank You!:)

Originally posted by shagun-rocks

i think this is the n-th time that i have mentioned dadi being hands-in-glove with shyam...her words, of arnav supporting the wrong side proves just the same..how is she supposed to know who is right or wrong??...shyam has played his cards well this time...& we all know how good slime ball is at conniving others...😡...hope this dadi fiasco gets sorted out soon...she has annoyed the crap out of me...😡 

Even Im sure its Shyam's game and he has convinced her well and now this budhi she will get him back by hook or crook. I'm annoyed too. I wanna slap her but can't deny she's making the show interesting;)
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I hope this time time Arnav supports Khushi but what scares me is Khushi's past what do the CVs really have planned, but I'm so glad everything is moving forward.
Dadis like her are not even worth thinking about, they only considering what they think is right and they state as a law for others to follow, they are very close minded =_= and it's absolutely no use at all to even bother with them or talk to them to change their mind, and I'm glad Arnav sees the truth this time, I hope he does the same for Khushi 

Really hoping for that and seriously loving the pace of he story. Dadi is delusional like Poojali. 
It is always the wives who need to take care of the family.
The Dadis and sisters only have the right to ask questions.

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I badly want Poojali to meet Shyam secretly and team up with him, i want to see Poojali's Chotey's reaction then. that would be a great blow to ASR from Anjali for loving her so much

Why do you think Cvs are showing this?? Obviously we will get rift between bro and sis. This will be a blow for ASR and he will realize that Di who he considers everything for him has cheated him. That's when Khushi will be on his side and their bond wil go stronger!:D
Originally posted by LaraHeer

You're absolutely right!!! Dadi jumped to so many conclusions without knowing the full story...and her hypocrisy had me screaming at the TV!! Excellent job by the CVs though because it set the stage for a very interesting back story about ASR's parents and his mamma's obviously strained relationship with Dadi.  
Thanks:) Yup Cvs are doing an awesome job right now. Lets see how the story unfolds!:D

Originally posted by SaraaK

today I agree with you 100%
+ how can she blame only Arnav's mum when her own son committed suicide as well?
I was so pissed while watching it live. 
Seriously, Arnav have to, it's his duty to stick with Khushi. That witch of a grandmother is there because of Shyam this is clear after watching today's episode. I mean how in the world she knows what happened??? She was away for 14 years. I hated precap loved episode.
what? MIL blame DIL?? what? this is new for me.

Ahh finally u r agreeing with me;) Exactly my point. Wasn't her son weak? He committed suicide as well. Arnav needs to stick with KHushi in this hour of need.

MIL -> Mother in Law. DIL -Daughter In law;) 
Originally posted by susan7

totally agreed..
Thank You!:)

Originally posted by Bella27

Does she know  the entire story ?? how did she say ya supporting the wrong person v/d e1 knowing the truth ?? ðŸ¤” guess we now we known whr anju got her brains from ðŸ¤£ 
Like u have mentioned e1 I do love how the past in unfolding .. 
also do Love the fact dat asr finally is opening his mouth n being arrogant for something right 

Exactly. how does she know? Its clear Snake brainwashed her! Poojali's got these stupid traits from this stupid dadi! Finally ASR is doing the right thing. Hope it continues!:)
Originally posted by sps0114

Dadi is definitely sent to RM by Shyam he is playing double game having Dadi in RM and sweet talking Anjali...Dadi is weak/blind person
True. Shyam is a very cunning man. he's playing double game with both Dadi and Poojali. & OTT these both women are dumb an delusional. They believe that creep and will get him back!

Anajli is like her mother a devoted/blind in love wife who chooses to be in denial vs. trying to find the truth...Arnav goes with facts and hence did not believe khushi for so long but now he has seen Shyam's dark side and knows the truth
Agreed on this! Poojali will go by the facts once she sees Shyam's evil side by her own eyes. But even before she got a doubt but then again her delusional mind doesn't let her think otherwise!
Hope both Khushi and Arnav help Anjali see the truth...Anjali is hopefully not completely like her mother hopefully when she finds the truth of Shyam she will let go of him...Anjali deserves a loving husband
By the looks of it, I smell rift between bro-sis. Arnav will realize who's more important and who really loves him. Khushi will definitely try to reduce their MUs!
CVS please do not mend things between Shyam and Anjali - Anjali and Arnav should learn from their parents mistake and take wiser decisions...Anjali should raise her child take on the responsibility of child on her own has her family support too... Anjali should not be like her parents she should evolve as a strong woman...She should find a new guy...this will gel with SP - nayee sonch
Anjali is delusional and very weak. She would never realize until she gets hit hard and sees everything with her own eyes. Lets see what happens thou.
Shyam should not be back in RM as her husband no patch please will be such a cliche story if this happens
NO body wants Shyamu back but he WILL make a comeback thanks to both delusional women. I just wanna see what happens after that. Its getting very exciting now!
Second thought - if IPKKND is a story of Bro-Sis their past impacting their present - Arnav becoming ASR and Anajli turning out like her mother - then this needs to change by Anjali becoming unlike her mom and ASR finding true love and understanding the true meaning of love versus what his dad fell for - then this will be a positive nayee sonch show...repeating history is no lessons learned or better/wiser next generation
IT never was a bro-sis story. Maybe first creatives wanted to make but then they know it won't get 'em TRPs so they promoted it as a love-story. Anjali is A VERY IMPORTANT part of the story without a doubt but its not her story. I think GH just to justify Anjali's screen space gave that excuse which was very stupid of him to do. If everything gets fixed soon, how will this serial run? Drama is needed and eventually everything will be sorted out in a nice way but this drama will be there for sometime!
Originally posted by Bella27

I badly want her to backstab asr oly den he'll b hit hard n stop giving her so much importance 
I also dont get the fact anjali is d one elder n why the heck is she pampered and taken care by asr ?? Agreed she's a handicap but mentally stable right ??? does'n she have some sense in her that she is d elder one n has to take care of her chote ?? 

This track will bring rift between bro-sis and that will be a huge blow for ASR. That' when he will realize Khushi's love and importance!
No kidding!! She has some nerve talking about his mom being weak when she herself abandoned them. Let's hope they pick it up where they left off on Monday.
Originally posted by russelskhushi

ok tell me...is sham and anjali married for 14 years now??? if yes, then they r getting their 1st child after 14 years??? and if ur ans. is no, then how the hack dadi know sham??? why is she soo positive about him?? and at the same time negitive towards khushi??

Shyam and Anjali were getting married that night, weren't they? I think that shouldn't be a question. A child can be after 14 years too, no? As I said before Anjali and Shyam were getting married that night, so dadi was there. If that marriage didn't happen then we still have to wait for the story to unfold. As I mentioned in my post, Shyam brainwashed dadi and told his own made up story to dadi. He probably made Khushi villain in his story. Hence her negativity towards Khushi!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago