Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today I agree with you 100%
+ how can she blame only Arnav's mum when her own son committed suicide as well?
I was so pissed while watching it live.
Seriously, Arnav have to, it's his duty to stick with Khushi. That witch of a grandmother is there because of Shyam this is clear after watching today's episode. I mean how in the world she knows what happened??? She was away for 14 years. I hated precap loved episode.
what? MIL blame DIL?? what? this is new for me.
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Well, that's because she's selfless. Even i was pissed when he said Di is the most important but then I was like F*** it! Right now it's about their past, so focus will be on Poojali who doesn't give a  damn about anything. As long as ASR is with Khushi, all is well. Really hope he stays with her! & oh yeah They are doing it for the same Poojali who's hiding stuff from 'em and  meeting some random people in secret!

I badly want Poojali to meet Shyam secretly and team up with him, i want to see Poojali's Chotey's reaction then. that would be a great blow to ASR from Anjali for loving her so much
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're absolutely right!!! Dadi jumped to so many conclusions without knowing the full story...and her hypocrisy had me screaming at the TV!! Excellent job by the CVs though because it set the stage for a very interesting back story about ASR's parents and his mamma's obviously strained relationship with Dadi.  
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Does she know  the entire story ?? how did she say ya supporting the wrong person v/d e1 knowing the truth ?? ðŸ¤” guess we now we known whr anju got her brains from 🤣 
Like u have mentioned e1 I do love how the past in unfolding .. 
also do Love the fact dat asr finally is opening his mouth n being arrogant for something right 
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadi is definitely sent to RM by Shyam he is playing double game having Dadi in RM and sweet talking Anjali...Dadi is weak/blind person

Anajli is like her mother a devoted/blind in love wife who chooses to be in denial vs. trying to find the truth...Arnav goes with facts and hence did not believe khushi for so long but now he has seen Shyam's dark side and knows the truth

Hope both Khushi and Arnav help Anjali see the truth...Anjali is hopefully not completely like her mother hopefully when she finds the truth of Shyam she will let go of him...Anjali deserves a loving husband

CVS please do not mend things between Shyam and Anjali - Anjali and Arnav should learn from their parents mistake and take wiser decisions...Anjali should raise her child take on the responsibility of child on her own has her family support too... Anjali should not be like her parents she should evolve as a strong woman...She should find a new guy...this will gel with SP - nayee sonch

Shyam should not be back in RM as her husband no patch please will be such a cliche story if this happens

Second thought - if IPKKND is a story of Bro-Sis their past impacting their present - Arnav becoming ASR and Anajli turning out like her mother - then this needs to change by Anjali becoming unlike her mom and ASR finding true love and understanding the true meaning of love versus what his dad fell for - then this will be a positive nayee sonch show...repeating history is no lessons learned or better/wiser next generation
Edited by sps0114 - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: samin096

She complains of Arnav's mother. And she wants that person Shyam who is a criminal times 5 to come because the baby will need that. Excuse me a baby does not know what it needs and once they grow old to know thank you very much any child would hate a mother who stayed with a criminal man.

Exactly. ASR has grown up without his parents too. Where the hell was she at that time? Didn't they need someone? Hypocrisy at its best! & the child doesn't need a father like Shyam. He/She is better off without him!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

I badly want Poojali to meet Shyam secretly and team up with him, i want to see Poojali's Chotey's reaction then. that would be a great blow to ASR from Anjali for loving her so much

I badly want her to backstab asr oly den he'll b hit hard n stop giving her so much importance 
I also dont get the fact anjali is d one elder n why the heck is she pampered and taken care by asr ?? Agreed she's a handicap but mentally stable right ??? does'n she have some sense in her that she is d elder one n has to take care of her chote ?? 
russelskhushi thumbnail
ok tell me...is sham and anjali married for 14 years now??? if yes, then they r getting their 1st child after 14 years??? and if ur ans. is no, then how the hack dadi know sham??? why is she soo positive about him?? and at the same time negitive towards khushi??
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Okay so today Dadi said ASR's mom was weak. Her responsibility was to take care of her kids, raise 'em and keep the family united. But what about her? Did she take care of her grandchildren after thatnight? Did she try to keep the family united? Did she try to know where her grandchildren are? Did she try to contact 'em even once in 14 years? Isn't she weak?And now she comes after 14 years and shows her right over 'em and throwing questions at 'em. WOW I mean WOW! Hypocrisy at its best. 

Daadi is the biggest hypocrite of all.
Naani is the rockstar, she took the children in , ASR practically had to grow up because he had to support his sister and family.
Now this old hag is questioning ASR ?
Where was she when he neede her the most?
She was in the god forsaken aashram god knows doing what when her grandchildren were trying to get on with their life and were trting to make ends meet.
She dares to question him, when she has been MIA for 14 years.
Now one bright day , she comes back ans starts throwing her considerable weight around without any reason.
What a douche .

I'm pretty sure she came here to get Shyam back. He sent her or he's the reason she is here. She told Arnav, " 14 years ago, he took the wrong decision and once again he's doing the same mistake. once again, he's supporting the wrong side." How does she know who he's supporting? Shyam probably told her the whole story in his own style and she believed him. We know how Shyamu is. He's expert in sweet-talking. He put the whole blame on Khushi, hence dadi's rudeness towards Khushi and blaming Arnav for supporting the wrong side. Also, I think Shyam did the same mistake as his dad. Dadi couldn't accept the fact that her son was wrong and blamed her DIL for being too weak. Typical MIL. Now again, she's doing the same thing. Indirectly, she's blaming Khushi for everything. This is the time for Arnav to be with Khushi and not let dadi insult her. She NEEDS him now. We have so much drama coming up next and Khushi will be the scapegoat!
God , this is all shaping up to this only.
Her coldness towards Khushi indicates all this only.
She was testing waters previously when she blamed KKG for sneaking around just to check her positon in the house and  Arnav;s trust in Khushi.
Daadi is herself so prejudiced , How can she judge what is right and what is wrong?
Arnav is going to fall right into her hands .

You wrote out my mind. I share exactly the same sentiments. This Dadi's chapter is getting interesting. But one thing's for sure Shyam sent her to RM and he will definitely get back now! She will make sure he gets back and with Poojali on her side no one can stop Shyam!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta1691

Totally agreed!!!

:) Thank You!