tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Dadi is creepy at the moment.
Our grandparents are angels ðŸ¤—
-PoisonIvy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The fact that I felt like throttling Dadi goes to show how superlative an actor Swathi Chitnis is. The Dadi Arnav confrontation was intense to say the least. Today, Dadi only cemented the comment Arnav made to Khushi about her attitude. She only chooses to see what she wants to. Something Anjali seems to have inherited.

That Shyam is making a comeback to Shantivan is now almost certain, what remains to be seen is how it affects the existing dynamics in the already dysfunctional family. I really don't understand why the truth has not been revealed in full to Payash and Mami.

And then there is the past. Arnav's past is slowly being revealed, layer by layer. What does Khushi have to do with it? The drama quotient has increased. I hope the CVs will be able to sustain the romance along with all the multiple tracks they have taken on.

Am I the only one who loathed the shameless promotion of the Lamp and Wick show? Left a bad taste.

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Khushi i always the scapegoat ðŸ˜­ , I know Arnav is with her but i hate when he utters his sister is the most important thing in his life. Hmmm it is ok but the whole family is supporting Anjali now, and we don't know about Anajli she might be in Shyam team, if that is the case Arnav will realize who is more important, i just hope he will not leane Khushi alone, if he does these RM people will eat her 

Well, that's because she's selfless. Even i was pissed when he said Di is the most important but then I was like F*** it! Right now it's about their past, so focus will be on Poojali who doesn't give a  damn about anything. As long as ASR is with Khushi, all is well. Really hope he stays with her! & oh yeah They are doing it for the same Poojali who's hiding stuff from 'em and  meeting some random people in secret!
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Thanks:) I wanna break her hand SO BADLY 🤣 NO one wants to come close to her. She lives in her delusional world where she thinks everyone wants to come close to her. 😆

😆😆...u knw wat ...hw wud u knw..😆😆..i was getting SHOLAY MOVIE scenes..dat too Gabbar dialogues.'' Mujhe apna haath dede thakur..''🤣...i want to replace thankur wid DADIliii...🤣
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i noe...when d raizadas badly needed hr...she ditched dem n went off to hr ashram...n nw she is questionin arnav?????😡😡 who gave hr dis ryt????😡 when she cant take care of hr family...she hs no ryts to questn him!!!!!😡 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I still have to watch Last Part ! as Left For down stairs for Iftari ! but Jitna Dekha ! I can say I am LOVING Dadi vs ASR ! but as ur Title Says it all ! Dadi is nothing but a freaking hypocrite ! who herself didn't even Turn back n Looked @ Anj n ASR ! Who were thrown Out ! she left thm !! What was she herself doing ? ! n Dadi this is Not Akaash or Any1 ELSE u TALKING ! to ! this ASR !! who does what is RIGHT FOR HIM !! he is NOT GOING to dance the way u WANT LADY ! so Keep Screaming ur Lungs out For ur DAMAD KA BHAJAN ! he Will NOT listen to u ! 

but Seeing her being stuck with her DAMAD Bhajan ! NOW im Sure Shyam has brainwashed the woman ! or else why would she Have so much hatred for Khushi !! 

But ROFL Now coming to ArHi 🤣 ! hahahahah Shit the just so Adorable ! n So real Hubby Wife 🤣 !! Khushi is MAD 🤣 ! ASR total Behooda 🤣 

Im Loving this Track n Esp how Cvs Opening everything up ! n OMG I thought ASR would HIT dadi when she was Saying shit about his Mother :O !! n OMG even the Father Suicide :O !n Khushi's Parents Ka Accident :O !! can these 4 death be Related some how :S ? 
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I Totally Agree With u ðŸ˜Š
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Dadi is weak, hence she left the kids and visited Ashram

Exactly. She's weak as well who left her grandchildren and stayed in Ashram for 14 years!
shagun-rocks thumbnail
i think this is the n-th time that i have mentioned dadi being hands-in-glove with shyam...her words, of arnav supporting the wrong side proves just the same..how is she supposed to know who is right or wrong??...shyam has played his cards well this time...& we all know how good slime ball is at conniving others...😡...hope this dadi fiasco gets sorted out soon...she has annoyed the crap out of me...😡
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope this time time Arnav supports Khushi but what scares me is Khushi's past what do the CVs really have planned, but I'm so glad everything is moving forward.
Dadis like her are not even worth thinking about, they only considering what they think is right and they state as a law for others to follow, they are very close minded =_= and it's absolutely no use at all to even bother with them or talk to them to change their mind, and I'm glad Arnav sees the truth this time, I hope he does the same for Khushi