Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hypocrisy at its best!

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so today Dadi said ASR's mom was weak. Her responsibility was to take care of her kids, raise 'em and keep the family united. But what about her? Did she take care of her grandchildren after that night? Did she try to keep the family united? Did she try to know where her grandchildren are? Did she try to contact 'em even once in 14 years? Isn't she weak?And now she comes after 14 years and shows her right over 'em and throwing questions at 'em. WOW I mean WOW! Hypocrisy at its best. 

I'm pretty sure she came here to get Shyam back. He sent her or he's the reason she is here. She told Arnav, " 14 years ago, he took the wrong decision and once again he's doing the same mistake. Once again, he's supporting the wrong side." How does she know who he's supporting? Shyam probably told her the whole story in his own style and she believed him. We know how Shyamu is. He's expert in sweet-talking. He put the whole blame on Khushi, hence dadi's rudeness towards Khushi and blaming Arnav for supporting the wrong side. Also, I think Shyam did the same mistake as his dad. Dadi couldn't accept the fact that her son was wrong and blamed her DIL for being too weak. Typical MIL. Now again, she's doing the same thing. Indirectly, she's blaming Khushi for everything. This is the time for Arnav to be with Khushi and not let dadi insult her. She NEEDS him now. We have so much drama coming up next and Khushi will be the scapegoat!

Today's episode was amazing. Love the way past is getting reveled with every episode. Cvs shouldn't have shown Poojali in the precap but whatever. Looking forward to Monday's episode:)

This is what I've to say. Share your thoughts people!:D
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful10

totally agree

Thank You!:)
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreee...first of all,  she carries her plate, glass, mat or watever,..🤢..she shws her hand again nd again not to cum close..but WHO WANTS TO CUM TO U DADI..u behave like everyone will run frm uuu...nd everyone shud stay away frm  dadi not she shooing off everyone..🤢😡 Edited by onetwothree - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi i always the scapegoat ðŸ˜­ , I know Arnav is with her but i hate when he utters his sister is the most important thing in his life. Hmmm it is ok but the whole family is supporting Anjali now, and we don't know about Anajli she might be in Shyam team, if that is the case Arnav will realize who is more important, i just hope he will not leane Khushi alone, if he does these RM people will eat her 
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dadi is weak, hence she left the kids and visited Ashram
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
R...Will be back in a while Kiran ;)

Gosh...I cant even tell you how much I abhor this woman...I hate her more than Shyam...the cheek of this woman to blame Arnav's mom...She is so delusional ...

She comes in after 14 years acting like she is the Queen and everyone should bow down to her when all she has done is abandon them just like Arnav's Dad...

I mean how hypocritical can this woman be ...She is lecturing Arnav on how to not repeat his mistake..What about herself...She should now be trying to redeem herself in the eyes of her grandchildren for abandoning them in their worst time when they had no one to help them...She is committing the same mistake she committed 14 years ago...

Why can't she let Arnav have some happiness in his life...This guy just started to stop taking the burden of the world on his shoulder after suKch a long time..All he want to do is be happy yet she cant seems to stand it...

I basically want to murder this lady...

Sorry for taking out all my Dadi Frustrations on your thread Kiran ...But I couldn'thelpmyself..

Very well written and I am glad you started the ball rolling ;)Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: onetwothree

Agreee...first of all,  she carries her plate, glass, mat or watever,..🤢..she shws her hand again nd again not to cum close..but WHO WANTS TO CUM TO U DADI..u behave like everyone will run frm uuu...nd everyone shud stay away frm  dadi not she shooing off everyone..🤢😡

Thanks:) I wanna break her hand SO BADLY 🤣 NO one wants to come close to her. She lives in her delusional world where she thinks everyone wants to come close to her. 😆
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She complains of Arnav's mother. And she wants that person Shyam who is a criminal times 5 to come because the baby will need that. Excuse me a baby does not know what it needs and once they grow old to know thank you very much any child would hate a mother who stayed with a criminal man.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so today Dadi said ASR's mom was weak. Her responsibility was to take care of her kids, raise 'em and keep the family united. But what about her? Did she take care of her grandchildren after thatnight? Did she try to keep the family united? Did she try to know where her grandchildren are? Did she try to contact 'em even once in 14 years? Isn't she weak?And now she comes after 14 years and shows her right over 'em and throwing questions at 'em. WOW I mean WOW! Hypocrisy at its best. 
Daadi is the biggest hypocrite of all.
Naani is the rockstar, she took the children in , ASR practically had to grow up because he had to support his sister and family.
Now this old hag is questioning ASR ?
Where was she when he neede her the most?
She was in the god forsaken aashram god knows doing what when her grandchildren were trying to get on with their life and were trting to make ends meet.
She dares to question him, when she has been MIA for 14 years.
Now one bright day , she comes back ans starts throwing her considerable weight around without any reason.
What a douche .

I'm pretty sure she came here to get Shyam back. He sent her or he's the reason she is here. She told Arnav, " 14 years ago, he took the wrong decision and once again he's doing the same mistake. once again, he's supporting the wrong side." How does she know who he's supporting? Shyam probably told her the whole story in his own style and she believed him. We know how Shyamu is. He's expert in sweet-talking. He put the whole blame on Khushi, hence dadi's rudeness towards Khushi and blaming Arnav for supporting the wrong side. Also, I think Shyam did the same mistake as his dad. Dadi couldn't accept the fact that her son was wrong and blamed her DIL for being too weak. Typical MIL. Now again, she's doing the same thing. Indirectly, she's blaming Khushi for everything. This is the time for Arnav to be with Khushi and not let dadi insult her. She NEEDS him now. We have so much drama coming up next and Khushi will be the scapegoat!
God , this is all shaping up to this only.
Her coldness towards Khushi indicates all this only.
She was testing waters previously when she blamed KKG for sneaking around just to check her positon in the house and  Arnav;s trust in Khushi.
Daadi is herself so prejudiced , How can she judge what is right and what is wrong?
Arnav is going to fall right into her hands .

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one more nice post ji.dadi is getting on my nerves but as long as she is fighting with Arnie ok but she is again gonna humiliate khushi, band bajega uska.but creep poisoned  her enough other wise she didnt even ask what happend?she jus wants damad back.arre ashram Bhajan karne vakth yaad nahi aya kya poth aur pothi .