Who wants to hug Arnav after today's Epi ?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
yeh it was a mindblowing episode, well balanced episode, i also felt like hugging arnav awww, arnav and dadi's confrontation was very well done, the dailogue, emotions, expressions everything.
when dadi said to nani that today she wants her answers from arnav i knew that a rollercoaster scene was coming.
arnav brought out his emotions well, no one can beat it, anger, frustration, pain, sorrow, attitiude, everything. standing ovation from me to the unique and awesome ASR  👏👏👏

well done to all the CV' cast and crew,

noreen
count me  😃
I feel like Hugging him , he is the Hotwa 
Edited by coolmausam - 11 years ago
Originally posted by innocentgreen

ASR has always put his family first.He never cared 4 himself and now that happiness is knocking at his door & he wants to enjoy life, his past came haunting back . to top it all, another blow is awaiting him from the one & only person he cared that is Anjali shyam manohar Jha.  

so truly said, im not looking forward to the blow arnav will get from anjali shyam manohar jha. i wont be able to see arnav in that kind of state, its un imaganable of what will happen and how arnav will react to it all.
Edited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 11 years ago
I did think that Khushi would enter when Dadi leaves and hug him... it was so needed by him at that moment. There are certain lines that should not be crossed when you love someone, especially your grandchild.. and by that i mean saying or doing things that hurt them. And since the day Dadi has come, that is exactly what she has been doing. I wonder whether she actually LOVES her grandchildren??🤓
that poor guy needs a hug rily badly...
i would love to...
but i think khushi deserves it more...
u go girl, sing another song, give him another of ur hugs n he'l be fine 😍
i want to hug tight to arnav...🤗
weekends are the biggest enemy of ours...
A very good rea d.Loved today's episode. 
Arnav really needs a hug from Khushi! I am worried about ARSHI's future! Does Arnav's past necessarily need to relate with Khushi and again MU or tension  between ARSHI just to justify the title? Pyaar to different types ka hote he na? Bhai-behen ka. grandparent-grandkids ka, pati-patnika! The CVs can choose other rishtas too to justify the title! Please don't ruin ARSHI's relationship. On the other hand, please try to strengthen up their relationship through tough times so that this can become an example of true, pure love. I am not surely saying that MU will happen or ARSHI ki bich me fher duria ajayegi...I am just worried! It definitely looks like dadi has entered in RM with preconception and someone already has poisoned her brain against Khushi. Poor Khushi! Arnav is trying so hard to make their relationship work despite all odds but don't know how long he will be able to manage! Anyways, best wishes for ARSHI and best of luck.
Me wud love to do dat..! Hats off to Barun ! 🤗
Barun is just amazing actor. The way he showed different emotions were superb. I really felt bad for him during the Daadi confrontation, I had to keep reminding myself that this is a show and he is acting. He is so natural that despite of knowing this is just a show we tend to cry with him.

I would be seriously mad incase the TRP's are not good. Yesterday's episode was absolutely the best episode I have ever seen (not just IPKKND, any show till date). And todays was great too. Hope the TRP's reach 4😃